Old 03-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Lost my way

I've been on South Beach diet...thinking about switching to WW. Not sure if WW will be good for me but it seems to work well for everyone on this forum.

Last edited by PlatinumGi; 03-07-2010 at 10:15 PM.
PlatinumGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #2  
natalie

S/C/G: 260/171.2/145

Height: 5'7"

I did South Beach for a while, and I liked how fast I lost on it, but I couldn't stay away from carbs. And even after I was allowed to reintroduce carbs, I found that if I worked out too long I would get REALLY ill. Like weak, nauseous, dizzy. That never happens when I'm eating carbs lol.

I like WW. It's cool cos nothing is off limit, and it encourages that you gravitate to more nutritious things since points relies on not only calories, but also fat and fiber. Also, I think it's easier to calculate points than count calories. Cos after a while, you can automatically calculate the points value of stuff in your head, and it's easier to add solid numbers like 2, 5, and 4 than to add like 250 plus 480 plus 75.

So yeah, I like it. Lots of support at the meetings, you just have to find a good one. But I'm probably bias

Last edited by oodlesofnoodles; 03-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
oodlesofnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 253.8/Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I like weight watchers because it doesn't force you to cut a food group. Your body needs carbs just in a moderate supply. I have a rule that I don't do any diet that asks me to completely cut out anything because I will never be able to live that way. I do have ice cream on WW but I count the points and I don't have it as often. I love WW and even though it is coming off slowly I know that it is coming off and it is a liveable lifestyle for me.
bremro is offline   Reply With Quote