Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Week 4 stabilization--getting anxious about maintenance

Stabilization has gone well. Perhaps my misunderstanding but when I talked to counselor at center though about upcoming maintenance I got the feeling that maintenance would be LESS food than stabilization--I believe she said like 1200 calories? Can this be right? This seems too low. I understood her to say if you eat like 80% off the green menu and watch the "trigger foods" from the past you'd be okay. I am going to a class next week to learn more and perhaps I misunderstood....but I'm ENJOYING all the food on stabilization and hate the thought of cutting back.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

That is a great question. I'm curious about this too, though i'm still a ways from my goal weight, they never spoke to me about "life after MRC".

For the past two years, I have weighed the exact same amount. I put on most of my weight when i was younger and my life was more volitile like in college and moving and such, but since that's stabalized, I've stabalized.

Before I went on MRC, I ate fairly healthy, maintained my weight for 2 years and could eat within reason what i wanted, burrito's, occasional burgers etc. I'm doing this to lose the extra pounds and then be back where i was, maintaining.

After reading the boards, I'm afraid about the maintenance being still entirely an MRC menu with just a couple additions. Of course I'm hoping to hear there's an end in sight.
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalAug2010 View Post
That is a great question. I'm curious about this too, though i'm still a ways from my goal weight, they never spoke to me about "life after MRC".

For the past two years, I have weighed the exact same amount. I put on most of my weight when i was younger and my life was more volitile like in college and moving and such, but since that's stabalized, I've stabalized.

Before I went on MRC, I ate fairly healthy, maintained my weight for 2 years and could eat within reason what i wanted, burrito's, occasional burgers etc. I'm doing this to lose the extra pounds and then be back where i was, maintaining.

After reading the boards, I'm afraid about the maintenance being still entirely an MRC menu with just a couple additions. Of course I'm hoping to hear there's an end in sight.
We'll learn together. I know that before MRC I had TRIED to lose on my own and it just never came together so i'm so grateful for that. We'll both look forward to more posts on this
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote