Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #1  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default Weekly Chat - January 4 - January 10

Ladies I missed you!!!

I'm back from my week in NJ/Long Island. Had an interesting time in Long Island and I haven't really been able to eat since Thursday (thank you, neurosis) but I'm working on it. I've already had oatmeal today and that seems to be going well. Depending on how I feel/how much I'm able to eat, I may go spinning and do my repeat of C25K Week 4. I did the whole week last week, but due to TOM I just feel I could do a lot better.

How is everyone?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #2  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I'm feeling really good today! I am up a bit on the scales, but, I am sure it is water weight. I love my new workout routine and I have my workouts planned for the next 3 months!!! I have to do it like that.... or I don't do it. KWIM?
Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/207.6/145

Height: 5

Default procrastination

breakfast with the marine this morning. we'll see where we end up if im able to stay on core. i hope so. he did say i can choose where we eat, so that should help.

maybe i'll tackle the challenge that i dread most about moving to a new place. a new job. Im a licensed hairdresser so it shouldnt be too difficult, but it doesnt suck any less.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies...

Kendal I had been telling myself that quote for awhile however I'm crazy and cant seem to see what is right in front of my face... we talked last night...truth is he is on a personal mission...he has his own priorities with school and stuff and he makes time for me....but maybe I'm just not happy with the time I do get... PS I cant wait to pick up and move I would do it right now if I could afford it but I just graduated and now I'm about to tackle the whole law school thing... but maybe I'll go to school far away

Stella what happened? I feel like something happened when you were away? I hope not something bad... I was supposed to start C25K but I'm still scared of it... I cant wait to go to the gym today and be surrounded by everyone and their new years ressolutions... like the crowded gyms begin

Maybe I should forget guys all together? oh and my two best friends lied to me and my feelings are really hurt so maybe I will be guyless and friendless and then moving away wont be so hard... Jess I'm coming to San Diego haha
Old 01-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #5  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

yes come to san diego!

I have a job interview in an hour!!! eeek i'm a lil nervous!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #6  
Brighter than the moon!

I'm crazy, that's what happened. A little background - I have an anxiety disorder, I used to have Xanex after my mom died, but I don't like just drugging myself to sleep, so that's why exercise is so important to me - it really keeps me "normal." If I don't exercise, I worry so much that I make myself physically ill.

So - there's this girl up in LI, she's hooked up with CB before. This was like a huge secret from me, but I found out (another long story) and she's the reason I was dreading going to LI. She's a b*tch, one of those spoiled brat, I need attention, I live at home and am given everything, everyone look at me, type of girls. I tried going into the weekend positive, but she just started with me on Thursday - doing the whole "I'm going to talk about you in front of your face without saying its you" thing. And you know, I don't respond well to that. So I couldn't eat. My friends gf was trying to tell me that she's doing it b/c she's insecure, and I KNOW that, but yeah. I'm insecure sometimes too. So I decided to drink a lot. I did have a good time lol, I spent a long time telling several people how much I loved them, and spent even more time telling CB how I did my makeup the way I did b/c I knew he liked it like that (which he confirmed - however when I remembered that I wanted to kill myself). She spent some of Friday with us, and she just makes me physically ill. I don't know how to compete with her, nor do I know if I AM competing with her, and I'm too chicken sh*t to say anything about it. He (of friggin course) noticed I wasn't feeling well. Friday he was like are you okay? My response "yeah, sure" and he goes okay, would you tell me if you weren't? "I was like um, eventually." How do you tell someone that you're so jealous its making you ill without sounding insane?

Saturday we walked around NYC and the Met for a while - she wasn't there most of the day (yay) and when she was there he kind of stuck by me, but I don't know if that's b/c he wanted to, or if b/c she was complaining about something, or because he knew I still wasn't feeling well. We went to see Toxic Avenger the musical (SO FUNNY) Saturday night, and I managed to sit next to him (she was on the other side) and then she went away and I didn't see her since. He attempted to force feed me Saturday night, and its killing me because I think he realized why I was upset, and it just makes me mad. Like does he know I'm jealous? Does he think I'm nuts? Is he mad at me?

So yes - that whole New Years resolution of being normal and stop assuming and saying what I feel...FAILING at it. Miserably.

EDIT: I think she tried to interfere with my NY kiss - she had this girl grab CB and start dancing with him with like 15 seconds to go, but I still got my kiss in.
/victory fist pump (maybe)

Last edited by stellarosa27; 01-04-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Aww Stella... I'm kind of the same way... I have been physically ill because of my boy situation... I threw up the one night... I know ridiculous... I get really axious and nervous and I have to keep myself busy or I turn into the crazy girl...hence why being ditched on Saturday was probably a lot of MY fault... I'm trying to be less jealous/obsessive...whatever you want to call it but its so weird and hard... and the simple fact that I was talking to two boys at one time was not helping at all...

I think CB really cares about you and that story shows that he does... it might not be exactly how we would want it but he isnt a jerk and thats a very good thing...

and girls are stupid... except us of course lol... and he clearly wasn't interested in her but she probably realized the two of you and you guys probably come off as a couple...therefore she was probably jealous herself...

You go ahead and fist pump... that statement made me crack up laughing

Jess- Good Luck on your Interview!!!!

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 01-04-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #8  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

haley- I hate going to the gym the Monday after new years...I never get a parking spot and my spin bike is always taken by someone who comes just the first week and then is never seen again. Hope your guy/friend situation works itself out too

stella- ugh that sounds horrible, but CB sounds really sweet and you got your kiss in so I would say that round goes to you. 3fc needs an emoticon for fist pump, lol. I guess will have to do.

I am paying for my weekend with a nasty sinus infection today. I'm still going to go to the gym, and on the way home i'm going to buy a neti pot. NYE was amazing though, so it was worth it. I have never felt so hot in my life. Now my weight is up and I really need to get back on track but I'm going to Austria for 10 days and there is just no way to do fitday so I'm just going to have to ski really really hard. Maybe I'll hike instead of taking the chairlift lol.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #9  

Height: 5'11

Hey ladies! I had an amazing New Years/Anniversary. He surprised me and took me out a fancy dinner cruise downtown. I wore the size 10 dress my sister bought me for Christmas and some silver heels. Which by the way was insane walking in heels in 8 degree weather. By the time we reached the boat I thought my toes were going to freeze off. The food was amazing and we danced and drank champagne. We watched the fireworks at midnight off the back of the boat. It was the first time I have ever had a chance to get dressed up for New Years. I have always stayed home and watched the ball drop, but this was amazing. I told him hes going to have a hard time topping it next year haha. I posted the pic in the Photo section

Last edited by PammyFl; 01-04-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 182/180.5/130

Height: 5'7.5"

Pammy- That sounds so awesome I bet you looked awesome in those heels, despite your almost frost bitten toes, hehe

I have a dumb question What is C25K? I usually can deduce the meaning of things on my own, but I haven't been able to figure out what this is. Any help would be awesome

I am excited to see where this week takes me, but I am a little worried. I have a wisdom tooth growing in thats making it hard to eat cause it's tearing my cheek to shreds. I hope it get's better. I need to eat, but I am too scared to keep hurting my cheek with the constant motion of my mouth.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #11  

Height: 5'11

Sunshine- It was awesome I have never had so much fun on New Years. C25k is couch to 5k its a running program you can google it and find tons of stuff on it
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #12  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hello everyone! I am back from an awesome break and surprisingly feeling almost reving to get going on my thesis again! Amazing. I have yet to weigh in, i did try to keep some kind of hold on my eating, but its not a beach holiday without ice cream right? I'll add some photos when i get a chance

Stella- sorry about that girl Take some deep breaths, and remember that girls like that always get theri come uppance soon enough And that nice people like you and me get what we deserve eventually

Pammy- that sounds awesome! Going to check your photos now
Old 01-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #13  
I will do this.

HI ladies!

My workout went really well today. Thought I had the trainer but I actually didn't...I have her weds but I worked out for and hour and half by myself anyway. She did have a break between clients and I asked her to weigh me to see if any of this water weight had left yet....and I am - 4.5 pounds in one week.

I am sure that most of it is water weight but that is half my Christmas gain right there so that's exciting. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those of you struggling with holiday weight...

I am so proud of myself for not eating any lasana, garlic bread, ice cream or cake yesterday at my cousins birthday - but man, that was hard. I went to whole food instead and got myself a chicken breast, rice and asparagus...and believe you me I ate my yogurt bar as soon as I got home!!

Icon HIya. I missed you. Beach holiday, eh? *jealous* Glad to have you back

pammy Oh, that sounds wonderful! Congrats on 10 years!!

fore I have always wanted to try a neti pot...have you used it yet? Do you like it? Feel better soon -- and yes, I have heard skiing does burn extra calories.

stella *victory fist pump* About the girl - I would tell her she a "She's a b*tch, one of those spoiled brat, I need attention, I live at home and am given everything, everyone look at me, type of girls." that you don't enjoy spending time with and she can *uck off as far as you care. Do not waste your time with the girl. Ignore her, Ignore her, Ignore her. She is insecure but the difference between her insecurities and yours is that your mature and she is not. You handle your problems by eating right, working out and talking to us -- she has to bring people down to her level to make herself feel better. Wow. I would much rather have you as a friend and if I were a boy I'd ask you for your number before hers any day and any guy that doesn't you probably don't want in them in your life anyway. You are too good for that and I hope you know that. I heart you.

Jazz Good luck with your interview!! Let us know how it goes!

heather More than likely water weight. It was with me. Keep truckin'....you're an inspiration!

arts OOOooo that smoothie sounds good. How's the plan sticking so far? Doin' okay?
Old 01-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Taylor -- It's going pretty well so far. Gotta do some cardio and get to yoga tonight (I've not done ANY yoga for like 3 weeks. My body is crying.) so I can check some points off for myself in the January challenge!! I think it's just hard to get back into a routine. Especially when I know this time last year I was 10 lbs lighter!!! GRrrrrrrrrrr self-sabotage.....

Crappy day at work. My restaurant is going WAY downhill. I hope it's just the January slump and not the way things are going to be from now on. I only made $29....normally on a lunch I would expect to make $80-100. NOT GOOD. I have a bunch of shifts this week, though, so hopefully something will happen :/
Old 01-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #15  
Brighter than the moon!

Taylor - you are amazing, and thank you

Icon - welcome back! yay for the beach.

Forest - Neti pots rock. And all that skiing will get the weight off in no time!

Pammy - congrats on 10 years! You look great

You all reminded me about the Monday after New Years. I was going to drive 45 minutes and go to spinning, now I'm reconsidering it. I can just work on the treadmill at home...
Closed Thread