100 lb. Club - My first time SHRED observations..

Crazy4Kenny
05-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Or maybe they are tips! lol

I just did the Shred for the first time. Next time I will:

* Wear a bra. Simple enough right. I never put a bra on until I get ready for work. I guess I will have to put one on first thing now! I am going to look at Target for a sports bra.

* Wear a pad! lol Ever since I had Natalie I can't jump, cough, sneeze, laugh without peeing myself! lol There are A LOT of jumping jacks in this video!

Other than those two things, it went very well!

:)

Devsmama
05-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I did the Shred for the first time last night too and I decided to wear a tighter sports bra!! LOL

dixied
05-28-2009, 11:33 AM
I double up on the sportsbras for this video.

Another tip would be to make sure you wear shoes.

If you have a hard time with the jumping jacks on carpeting, try on tile or linoleum. My calves hurt when I tried those monsters on the carpet, but once I moved to the tile, no problem. I thought the carpet would provide cushioning? :?:

If you can't do the push-ups, start out with wall pushups, or even push-ups against a table or counter.

Shannon1983
05-28-2009, 12:33 PM
I have to wear 2 sports bras for this one.. I love the Shred..It really does kick your body in gear.. Wish you all the best..

evillynn33
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the post I have never heard about this video, looked it up and I have to go buy me one TODAY!!! Maybe it will help get me out of this funk I'm in.

Devsmama
05-28-2009, 01:06 PM
evillynn it will help you get out of something..lol..that video is dangerous if you have big boobs-i thought i was gonna put an eye out!

JayEll
05-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Wear shoes also!

Jay

TJFitnessDiva
05-28-2009, 02:46 PM
I love this video :) I double up on my sports bras and wear supportive shoes...then I'm good to go!