Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi all! Glad the thread is still inching along. I am not doing well, diet-wise, at all, but I'm hoping to still get back to it sooner or later. Life upheavals continue to mount, so I end up relying on fast food, not healthy food.

My BIL got sent home from the hospital for a few days last week - just to help him mentally. He got completely dehydrated since he can't swallow much, so he's back in the hospital. They were supposed to be putting in a feeding tube today. This whole thing is just so unbelievable, I don't have any more words...

Arabella, how's the baby? I hope you're still on the positive and energetic cycle!

Liz, congratulations!!! Now you have a good excuse to eat lots of HEALTHY foods!

Carri, congrats to you for staying on track! Seems like you're on a bit of a roll now... Oh how I wish I could have stayed OP these last few months. I can't believe the pool opens this weekend, and as usual, I'm not ready. I guess I'm going to have to start eating fruit instead of chocolate! Hope your DH's problem fixes up easily!

In the likely event that I don't pop back in this week, have a great holiday weekend, everyone! (I suppose it's not a holiday for you, Arabella, but have a good one anyway!)
Old 05-20-2009, 06:37 AM   #17  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up

Good morning, Glories! I'm doing the Gabriel Method and LOVING it!!! (Three exclamation marks and two bananas = LOVE)

It's so empowering. I'm feeling the fabled click. Everything's SO much easier and life's SO much better.

Carri, good for you staying OP throughout! Huzzah! Hope all goes well for your DH.

Auntie g, it's so hard to get going but once you do you're a force to be reckoned with! The baby is doing well, still has to have fluid removed from his brain but seems to be developing well otherwise. I hope he'll be moved to a hospital closer to home soon.

I work for an American company so I'm going to try to finagle a long weekend out of this deal

Let's get out there and have a FABULOUS day!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #18  
It is what it is...

Bump....

wow been a long time since anyone has been on here huh?

I weighed myself this morning and am down to 218 ...would like to be at 199 at least by Aug 1st when I leave for CA, so 19 pds, lets just say 20 in two months...that is 10 per month...I think I can do it since I lost 10 in May...but here is hoping Sad thing is that I will gain probably about 5 pds while i am there that week, that is my week off ...my vacation from my hard work all the other weeks...oh well just come back and start back in ...

How are all of you doing?

Talk to you soon !!
Carri
Old 06-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #19  
It is what it is...

I snuck a peak on the scale yesterday morning and was down another pound to get to 217 ...I am just trying very hard to get to 199 before we leave on aug 1st for CA ...I think if I stay on this path I will get there no problem, even if I get close I will be okay

Tonight we are going out for sushi with my little sis and her dh - I LOVE sushi and cant wait to go out...I will be good though, it is easy to have sushi for dinner and stay within calories if you know what is what ...

HOpe you all have a good day ...I am moving steadily back towards Onderland !!!

Later,
Carri
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies! Just found your thread and wanted to see if I could jump on the Onderland Train?? I just made it under and feel so much better already... I think my highest weight ever is 213.... Taking each pound at a time!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #21  
It is what it is...

Hi Mompen, of course you can join us ...love to have you ....hopefully we will all start posting on here regularly again, have been MIA for a while...Congrats for getting into Onderland...I cannot wait to get back there...it has been about two years for me...sadly...

I had a great sushi dinner with my ds and her dh last night....love this new sushi place called Isushi Cafe....they have the best rolls...one of them had some cheese on it so it might not have been the best for me but all in all I did very well.

Looking forward to a nice weekend, weather should be good, nice and sunny today with a high of 75...perfect

Talk to you all soon.

Carri
Old 06-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #22  

Hi all! Just a one-liner to say I'll be back soon. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #23  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone...I am doing the happy dance ...I lost three pounds last week, now down to 215...so now I only have to lose another 16 to get to Onederland before I leave for vacation I am in the zone and very excited about getting there!!!

Okay gotta go change my signature, haha

later,
Carri
Old 06-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #24  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Let's get there!

Good morning, Chicklies! All goes well here. No new loss to report but I have faith that it's going to happen any day now. The Gabriel Method is working well for me but I had a fantastic first week followed by a backlash second week. Now full speed ahead!

Carri, you're on a roll! I'm planning to hit Onederland for my birthday, mid-ish July. Yes we can I know we can can make it...

Auntie g, thanks for stopping in. Let's get this thing started again!

Mompen,

K, Wimmins, I must be off (but not by much). Let's make this a good one!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #25  
It is what it is...

Morning All ...still going along my merry way with the weight loss...I hope to be at 214 or 213 by Sunday but we will see...I feel al cheat coming on and I have been fighting it for the last two days...it is getting harder and harder but I know I can do it ...I am stronger than food

Arabella - good to hear from you...I know we all need to get back on here and get serious!!! We CAN do it ...I would like to see us all in Onederland by Christmas, or even Fall ...

C'Mon Girls !!!!!

later,
Carri
Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #26  
It is what it is...

Morning All ....just dropping in to say I was down another pound this morning....now 214 !!!! yeah I am tooting my own horn...I am finally on the ball, haha

Hi to you all !!!

Later,
Carri
Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #27  
It is what it is...

213 as of Sunday morning...chugging along

had a good weekend...went by too fast of course ...could really go for another one and not five days from now, haha

I feel good now that I am down 15 pds since I started this last stint ...still have 15 more to go before Aug 1st for goal...

How are you guys doing?

See ya later,
Carri
Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #28  

Hi girls! I'm making a new attempt today. I've changed my stats to the sad truth that I've slipped out of Onederland. Grrrrr... But I suppose I could have done a lot worse. I've been off the wagon for the mos part of the past 4 months, and I "only" put 8.5 lbs back on. That's actually pretty good, for the way I've been eating. Sigh...

So, life is still very complicated, but I figure that the longer I put off trying, the worse it's gonna get, so here we go...

Carri, major congrats on the current roll you're on! Isn't it funny how it takes so long to find your groove, but once you find it, you just GO?! Keep up the good work!

Arabella, I have no idea what this Gabriel method is, but I hope it's working for ya! Under normal circumstances, I would search it and find out the whole deal, but I am currently sucked into the the Facebook "Farmtown" world, and barely take time for anything else while I'm on the computer. It's crazy and kinda stupid to be investing time in a sedentary activity, but it is very addictive, and gives me a little escape from reality. Could be worse!

Penny, if you're still loitering around, welcome aboard the train!

Time to get back to the farm, and then the dishes and laundry and bills. I know how to live it up, don't I?

Have a great week!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #29  
It is what it is...

Morning Everyone....did everyone have a good Fathers Day? We did, we of course had to stop by both Fathers houses yesterday, am glad they live somewhat close to eachother, but we had a good time...

Down to 212 now, still chugging along, hope to be at 210 by the end of this week, that is my goal...so we will see

Hope everyone else is doing fine...would love to hear from all of you.

Later,
Carri
Old 06-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #30  

Keep on chugging, Carri! I'm still not really there, though I am trying a little more for the past week. I didn't even remember to weigh in this morning because I had to take a scary trip into the city for DH's dr appointment. Things are still just too complicated for me to concentrate, I guess. So, I'm just half-heartedly trying, but at least that's a step.

One of these days...

Closed Thread