Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2000, 07:14 AM   #1  

Weighed in and stayed the same! What's that about, I've been on program, and feel relieved when I stay the same. What about a loss? Next wk. for sure,I always feel relieved I didn't gain. Loss is what it's about....hope everyone is going the right way on the scale (down-not up)...and not the same, this is about losing, have to remind myself of that...

Old 10-25-2000, 09:04 AM   #2  
Life Time 2001

You could be losing inches, so measure yourself. Its another way to to keep your self on track.
Old 10-25-2000, 10:03 AM   #3  
Net browser

Hi Kermit Rats I typed out my message and then my computer crashed and I guess "Ralph" ate it so I'm typing you another one.
I sent you a Private Message. Do you know how to receive it? If you don't Kermit, this is what you do.
Go to where all the Listings of all the clubs are for 3FC and scroll down, Past, the 40's 30's WW Food etc. all the way to the bottom of the page where it says, Private Messages. Click there. That will take you to the correct spot. Talk to you later. Slavika
If you wish you could send me an e-mail:
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by slavika (edited 10-25-2000).]
Closed Thread