General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 09:00 PM   #1  

Angry i found it, i found it!!!!!!!!!!

alright guys, think i really found what is going to work for me.

now i have been struggling with somersizing, my latest eating plan. and although, i needed to switch to whole grain pasta, cereals and breads, i still wasnt enjoying it cause when you have those things, you have to eat fat free stuff on it, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant eat fatfree cream cheese on rye crackers or dip them in fat free sour cream. if you want whole wheat pasta you have to put fatfree gravy or sauce on it. not happening for me. but you can eat all the protien stuff you want, like eggs bacon butter reg cream cheese or sour cream, etc. i am not knocking the program,but i think it just pushes you to eat like atkins stuff, cause you can eat as much as you want and it tastes better. now you can also eat as much of the whole wheat stuff with fatfree stuff on it as you want. but who wants too, it is not that good. sure it fills you up, but you wont want to have seconds or thirds of it, and if you do, than this program is for you, i guess that is what makes her program work. but for me, i will just tweak the program to work for me. then i think i will be alright.

anyway, i think i found a way to mix her program with ww pts. i did great today and i was very satisfied, so i will let you know how it goes.

i hope everyone else is doing well, and if you are trying something different please let us know. hope to hear from everyone soon.

Last edited by willbethin; 05-27-2002 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:45 AM   #2  

good for you--i hope what you have found works the best for you. i know that every body is different in what it handles and in what it needs. (and craves).

feeling good and strong while reaching a goal is what is important. without setting a impossible time frame--just eat to live in a healthy way that makes you feel good and in control.

best of luck to you.
Old 05-31-2002, 06:59 AM   #3  

thanks jazz, i hope you are doing well too. actually it is working out better then i thought, i havent even had to count ww pts. just trying to limit my white carbs,and slowly switch to whole wheat things, is filling me up, sure i am still having days where i eat to much of the wrong foods, but i am feeling more and more in control everyday. i am just doing my own thing and not labeling myself anymore, on a specific eating plan. to much pressure there, my next move is to try and stay off of the scales for a whole month.
Old 05-31-2002, 02:52 PM   #4  
One day at a time. :)

S/C/G: 254/248/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Hi again!

I was just curious, how long did you do the Somersizing?

I saw her book once and wondered about it. Wasn't that the one that had you eating the foods in different combinations?

Tiff
Closed Thread