Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2002, 10:49 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default Weekend Thread

Well I am at work on a Saturday! Yippee! I just decided to put in a couple extra hours before the dreaded audit. I am soooo tired. B/f and I got into our most heated fight thus far (well we have never really fought ) last night until some ungodly hour and then I had to come to work. Oh well we made up and it is always a stupid reason and I am not real sure what the big issue was. I am meeting him after dress shopping for a big nap. Our friends aren't coming in town so he and I are going on a date. I am excited

Stayed OP last night however I ate PB M&M's for breakfast This really stinks b/c I wanted to bank more points for tomorrow with all of the mother's day festivities. I may still be able to bank but it will be difficult with a 7 pt breakfast and a hot date tonight Well ladies I guess the purpose of me coming in to work was TO WORK so I should go. I hope everyone is having wonderful wknds.

Becky
Old 05-11-2002, 02:19 PM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Hey Becky,
I understand the M&M's for breakfast...mine this morning was a piece of brownie "pizza" that I made yesterday for snack day at work. I think I'm burning most of it off though since I've been a cleaning fool today!
Back to work...........
Old 05-11-2002, 08:43 PM   #3  
Water Freak

Well, I woke up the morning and oh, it is TOM, totally snuck up on me. I guess that at least (maybe) explains why I have been feeling so gross and bloaty the past week. Hmm. Also, have had a fairly good day with food. I've been going through pictures all day to put together an album for my little brother, who's graduating this year. And you can't get grubby food all over photos! I came across some old ones of me, when I weighed 180 or so! That's the point at which my mom dragged me to WW. I am so glad she did! I looked huge! Funny thing is though, I don't remember feeling fat at the time. Dieting really did that to me, and now I ALWAYS feel fat. Stupid. Anyway, going to go look at some more photos now. Talk to you all later!

Cat
180/158/145
Closed Thread