Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 08:25 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Angry Thursday, May 9th

Good Morning,

Just a quickie hello, I'll be back later.

Love, Leens
Old 05-09-2002, 09:43 AM   #2  

Good morning all! Well yesterday I was pondering the thought of going back on an anti-depressant when I go visit my doctor this morning about some strange growth I have above my top lip....anyhow just for kicks I got my hiney in gear and went for a one hour walk last night with hubby and pushed dd4 and this morning I woke up EARLY and wallked for 40 mins with the pooch!

I have been wanting to do this for over a year...man can I procrastinate (all those who think I deserve the procrastination award put up your hand )

Anyhow I feel BETTER! Now I know I still have to keep an eye on things but with the spring weather here and get up and moving it has made a difference....does anybody remember how many days in a row you have to do something before it becomes a habit? I so want this to become a habit!

Hope all is well with you all! Liz
Old 05-09-2002, 11:29 AM   #3  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and Lizzy and those to come,

Another day, another day.. 1.5 days til the weekend!!!

Lizzy, glad to hear you got to go for some walks. Exercise really can positively effect your mood and I am glad to see it worked for you. From what I have read, some say 21 days to get into a new habit. I , personally, found it to be a lot longer. I wasn't into the groove of exercise for a good six weeks. I had to push and puch every day.. sometime in mid february things clicked.

Not much going on here today.. sosdd again. I have a meeting with my pastor tonight after work. NO, I am not in trouble I am the webmaster for the church website and we need to discuss some hosting changes and site updates. I secretly redesigned the entire site, and am unveiling it tonight. I hope he likes it.. I know I do.

Where is everyone else this morning? WAKE UP all you sleepheads!!! Come and say hello!!
Old 05-09-2002, 11:36 AM   #4  

Hi Everyone
Today hasn't been to bad so far, It would be better if i could be out enjoying some of this sun shine we are actually getting. I've already had my chocolate fix for today so i should be set.

It going to be a quiet day in my office day so that should make for a pretty good day. Everyone have a great day
MrsM
Old 05-09-2002, 02:06 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I'm BACK !!!! she stepped out to do who's knows what so I'm here !!!

Liz the walking queen - go lizzy, go lizzy go lizzy. I think thats great, I need to get my buns in gear, but for now I'm just thinking diet.

Lin YOU WEBMASTER ??? gee I'd never would have guessed you would do something like that.... snicker ~ Those of you that don't know Lin to well, she is a computer queen, anything you need to know ask her.

Andrea, what kind of chocolate did you have already today, tell me tell me tell me I'm such a glutten for punishment.

Last night was hard for me, I was really hungry but I managed to do pretty good considering ME !!! At least I'm making good choices.

HAAAAAAAAAAA guess what happened last night. I have a baby monitor in Gracies room and last night I heard my neighbors phone conversation thru it...... the girl is 18 and she was talking to a boy. I was going to go over this am and freak her out and start talking about what she was saying last night LOL hehehehe.
I'm glad I'm not 18 anymore, they seem so childish
snort ~

Gotta run !!

Toodles, Leens
Old 05-09-2002, 02:26 PM   #6  

Me again!!!
Leens I had a banana split smoothie for breakfast. I used a carnation instant breakfast drink mix (milk chocolate), 1 banana 1/4 cup of pineapple and about 1/2 cup of milk. I use frozen fruit. I only wish i would of had a few cherries to put in it. oh well it was still good.
Closed Thread