Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-13-2008, 08:49 PM   #1  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Default First goal since I started.

My first goal is, working out for 30 minutes. I got the DVD, biggest loser cardio max, and I think I'm ready to pass out. It was so super hard, I wanted to stop after just 10 minutes, at 15 minutes I thought i was going to fall over, but anyways, I made myself stick to it, doing as many of the moves as I can. I'm really proud of myself for doing the whole 30 minutes, even if I didn't do it exactly as it says. I was up and moving for 30 minutes.... This coming from a girl who hasn't intentionally exercised in over 3 years.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Wooo hooo!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #3  
Mentally ready

Haha, yeh she never stopped talking to me or anything, I was more paranoid about hurting her feelings.. I don't think they were actually hurt. I've said a lot worse things back in the day. lol
Old 11-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #4  
Mentally ready

So uh, do any of you get over emotional or angry after exercising.... I'm ready to cry for no reason and I kinda raised my voice at my mommy for nothing... I don't know whats wrong with me.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #5  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I can't say that that happens to me... usually I feel really amped up and happy. BUT, it could be your body is just adjusting to it! Good luck! Great job doing 30 minutes straight!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #6  
Mentally ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledOne View Post
I have been struggling forever with my weight. I at one time got down to 158 then next thing I know I'm back at 170. So I started going back to the gym for a step class. for the first 3 weeks I cried after that class from the parking lot to my house!! It was so disappointing how I let myself get in the condition I was. AGAIN
That might be it. I always have trouble figuring out why I feel like crying. I think it's from all the years of "HIDE YOUR EMOTIONS" that my dad and step mom stressed on me. I think I started hiding them from myself even. If that makes sense.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #7  
Mentally ready

You my dear, are pretty clever. I know I started gaining weight as a kid when my dad left my mom. I never stopped. I used to hide to eat because my dad and step mom would make me feel ashamed that I was eating by making comments like "You're eating again???" even if it was the first thing I put in my mouth that day. I'm not trying to blame other people for my problem, but they sure didn't help! ahah
Old 11-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #8  
Mentally ready

That person was me:P ahaha. And you're very very right. I'm sure that eating is an addiction for some people. I know it is for me. I've been addicted to almost everything i've ever tried. From reading, to smoking, to internet, to drugs, sometimes I would get addicted to certain types of foods and eat them over and over and over for days... I'm weird like that.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #9  
Mentally ready

I'm glad my posts are memorable!!! ahaha
Old 11-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #10  
Mentally ready

ahah It's all good sugar!