Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 01:37 PM   #1  
CatGal

Default Anyone ever heard of or tried WW online

Hi all! I am a former WW at home(er). I am thinking about joining WW Online so I can keep up with program enhancements and take advantage of their online tools. Has anyone heard or or tried this program? I am looking for some feedback!
Thanks,
GinaMarie
Old 04-18-2002, 07:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Gina!

Hi!! I've been wondering about you. Certainly do miss you over on the Countdown thread.

I use the WW online. I use the journal and post my weigh-ins. I like the menu plans because they are geared toward my point range plus there are simple recipes. It works for me so much better than going to the meetings. I just don't find the meetings motivating or supporting. Online I can get info without imagining judgment from the leader. I also found out while using the online journal that there are lots of foods that, when eaten in mulitple servings, the online shows more points than you would do on your own. That's really a big thing if you tend to eat on the upper end because you could be eating above the range and not realize it.

On the down side, there are times when the journal acts up and I lose the info before I get it saved. Something about the proxy server or whatever. That could be something in my setup or its a flaw in the webpage. I'm not techie enough to know.

That's my two cents. Hope this helps! And hope to see you back on the thread for moral support. Good luck and take care!!
Old 04-19-2002, 09:49 AM   #3  
CatGal

Default Hey Friend!

I am glad to have met somone who actually uses this plan! I went ahead and joined up. Meetings are certainly NOT my thing! But I needed more motivation than just doing it on my own... I figured that this was the in between that I was looking for... Please feel free to e-mail me at anytime. I would love to hear from you more often!
Thanks!
GinaMarie
Closed Thread