Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 01:36 PM   #1  
CatGal

Default Anyone ever heard of or tried WW online

Hi all! I am a former WW at home(er). I am thinking about joining WW Online so I can keep up with program enhancements and take advantage of their online tools. Has anyone heard or or tried this program? I am looking for some feedback!
Thanks,
GinaMarie
Old 04-19-2002, 08:02 AM   #2  

Default ww onlin

Hi Gina! I have been with the Weight Watchers Online since 2/25/02. I really like it. There are so many more food in the points listed then when you went to ww meetings. Also the recipe builder is awesome.

Now here is the down part I rely on it way to much and as of yesterday you can't access it they are making changes and the site is down. Well basicaly I am totally screwed up now.

But all and all it is awesome especially if you already have the basics of ww.

Hope this helps
Old 04-19-2002, 09:53 AM   #3  
CatGal

Default Thanks for your advice

Hey Sassycat!
I tried to get into the site last night after I had a Friday's pig out and could not get in either. I was kind of bummed...

Needless to say, I took the plunge and joined. I am glad that I did. Please keep in touch, I would like to get support from other onliners.
GinaMarie
Old 04-19-2002, 12:58 PM   #4  

Talking Support

I can't believe that the site is still down, I have to finish journaling from yesterday plus I have today yet to do. Oh my!!!!

It says now that they will be back up later today that they are running a complete maintenance on it. I hope so I rely on it to much I think I learned a very valuable lesson now!

When you can get on remember that you need to recheck the points that posted recipes have because sometimes they are wrong. Use the recipe builder you are paying for it so you my as well use it.

Good luck Gina and keep touch!
Michelle
Old 04-19-2002, 01:17 PM   #5  
CatGal

Default It's driving me nuts too!

Michelle,
I can't believe that I still have been unable to log my Friday's debacle from last night, let alone what I have eaten today!!! How often does this happen? I hope not too often! Well, I am sure that when it does come back up, that we will be the first two "cats" on there! Do you post to any of the message boards on the WW site?

Do you have cats? I have 3 that I adrore!
GinaMarie
Old 04-19-2002, 03:47 PM   #6  

Default online

Hey Gina,
No this is the 1st time since I belonged in February that this happened. I know I am so used to getting on and using the journal I am totally lost!

We just one heck of a thunderstorm move thru here in Northeast PA it had hail and wind....whew we are still here!!!!

Yes my baby is a himalyan, he is the lite of our lives. My hubby got him for me for Christmas 2000. He bought him in OH and he came 8 hrs in the truck (hubby is trucker) he was so small then. Now he is a ball of furr!!!! And of course his name is Sassy, I wasn't thinking when I named him that, that was a female name. Oh well he reminded so much of the cat on Homeward Bound I had no choice.

Do you use the chat room here at all?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Michelle
Old 04-19-2002, 04:21 PM   #7  
CatGal

Default You are so funny!

Michelle,
I have 3 cats. Two are domestic short hair black & white brothers from the same litter. They are crazy, but I love them. One is attached to me at the hip (Barry) and the other is attached to my husband, Brian at the hip (Levon). We also have a Black/Brown Maine Coon named Bart. We adopted him from a breeder, but he has Irritable Bowl Disease. We finally got him regulated with the help of a great vet! We almost adopted two Himalayan kittens while we were looking for a new cat. They are soooo cute! But we got the IBD Bart instead. I swear I will never use that breeder again. Previous to Bart we had a cream colored Maine Coon named Leo from the same breeder. He died suddenly of congestive heart failure before he reached two... Sorry, no need to bum you out! That was so sweet of your husband to bring you your kitty from far away. I love them when they are kittens. I wish they would stay that way forever, then I wouldn't have to keep adopting more!

So you got a big storm, eh? I wonder if it is heading towards NY and Long Island? We could sure use the rain! My newly planted flowers are so thirsty from the heat we have been having, I can barely keep up with the watering!

I have never used "Chat" here, but have used private messages. Feel free to send one to me if you want or e-mail me. I think my e-mail address is listed in my profile...

I can't believe that we are still being forced to write down what we eat ON PAPER! How old-fashioned!
GinaMarie
Closed Thread