Old 09-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Chat Sept 29 - Oct 5

Thought I would start the weekly thread. I had a good weekend. Probable at to much but it definently could be worse but I also played with my nephew a lot, chasing him around and jumping on the trampoline.

I’m going to get a new driver license today. I’m so excited because I will no longer have a picture where I am 300 pounds. I have to renew it because my birthday is next week. I have been debating saying I “lost” it and getting a new one but I thought I would wait until my birthday (it is like my little gift to myself).

How is everyone doing? Does anyone have good plans this week?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #2  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I hate Mondays....I really do. I don’t like getting up before 4am, I don't feel like working...it's still dark for goodness sakes! and Very freaking creepy. I think that was a jack rabbit that just ran across the parking lot...I hope it was.

My weekend was kind of blah...I came down with something and I've been dealing with the nose and the throat and the coughing. Didn't work out at all. I really need to drop 6 lbs by next thur (my b-day) so again, I need to be on it this week. Last week was screwed up because of those darn classes, but this week, I have no excuses... I WILL be on plan.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

I had a pretty good weekend out with friends and managed to get a lot done around the house. Today was offical weighin and I lost a 1lb. It sure is coming of slow this go around, but I guess that is a good thing right? I only have 4 days of work this weekend since I am taking Friday off. My mom is coming up for the weekend and we have a car show that we are going to. Should be fun. I'm going to pack snacks, drinks and sandwiches so I don't eat anything I will regret. Planning is key!

RemeberHowToSmile - How exciting about the driver's license. In Arkansas we don't have to put our weight. Whew. lol. When i got my drivers license this year the 2 women in the DMV argued that was me on the license bc I had gained 55 lbs since it was taken. What idiots and way to make me feel down.

caligirl98 - Hope you get to feeling better and good luck with being on plan. You can do it!

Last edited by mojolove05; 09-29-2008 at 10:08 AM.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Good morning!

I'm so tired. My schedule is all out a wack. I didn't go to bed until 6:30 am Sunday morning then got up at 12:30. I went to bed last night at 10:30. It's going to be a long day. I have a meeting tonight from 6:30-9 pm.

I only ate 1700 cals yesterday opposed to my 2200 I'm suppose to do, but I was only up for 10 hrs. I don't want this to be a long day. it's time for a nap.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello Ladies. It's Monday which means back on track for me. I get paid tomorrow, and I can not wait. I'm going to go grocery shopping and stock up on healthy food. We have no food in the house right now, I think I have one lean cuisine left. That is going to be my supper tonight. I'm looking forward to getting back on track and feeling good again. I gained 3 pounds this past month, and it feels like 20! It's amazing how crappy 3 lbs. can make you feel. I'm ready to get them off, along with about 25 more!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a good Monday!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:53 AM   #6  
Watch... as I disappear!

S/C/G: 140/128/120

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone!

Ugh, is there anything worse than Mondays? I'm new, so I'm getting my feet wet with everything! I decided that I needed people to talk to (because my family doesn't really like eating healthy and all that jazz) so I joined 3FC. I hope that this is as great as at it seems!

Casey- I know 3lbs seems like a lot but look how much you've lost so far! 33 lbs!!! Holy COW! That's awesome! Good luck on you goal!

Have a great day everyone!
Ally
AllyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #7  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Ladies, I finally FINALLY got power back in my house 18 days after Ike whomped the neighborhood. I'm finally able to sleep at home in my own bed. Ahhh! I even got to step on my OWN scale this morning. I still managed to lose some weight after all of this! It's really motivating
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #8  

here we go: OMG! I just noticed you broke you plateau. That is sooooo great!

Leigh: It's great to have you back.

...only 8 more hours left in my work day...
Old 09-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #9  

Cal- I hope I broke it. We'll see if I keep losing. Is it still breaking your plateau if you lose one pound and then don't lose anymore for 2 months? I'm saying that will happen, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I want to crawl back in bed. I'm so tired and don't feel good!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #10  

Well, with my jacked up eating habits last week, I lost 5lbs...and I broke my plateau the week before...gained it all back by Sunday, but what counts is that I lost it and can lose it again.

I know what you mean about not feeling well. When my alarm clock went off this morning, it still took me another 20mins to roll out of bed and then I was dozing off at every stop light...Mondays are soooo BLAH!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Well, with my jacked up eating habits last week, I lost 5lbs...and I broke my plateau the week before...gained it all back by Sunday, but what counts is that I lost it and can lose it again.

I know what you mean about not feeling well. When my alarm clock went off this morning, it still took me another 20mins to roll out of bed and then I was dozing off at every stop light...Mondays are soooo BLAH!
Word of advice- Don't doze off while driving! Gosh, mine wasn't that bad. SF is not a fun place to drive anyways but when you're tired I couldn't imagine.

I'm not going to even try to understand my body at all. Yesterday I was 281, this morning 286. I was like whatever, I will pretend like I didn't see that. I ate less cals than I have been but did work out twice yesterday so I bet it's just water or something but still 5 pounds in one day? So I'm right there with you girl. 4 better come quick that's all I have to say. I'm tempted just to tell my boss I'm sick and go home but I want to save my personal days for when I go to Arkansas for Christmas.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #12  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

my husband nods off at every stoplight on his way home from work. I wish he wouldn't do that. Other teachers drink coffee for a reason!!!!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #13  

LOL! Only at the long light. I missed the turn and I was stuck there for a three minute nap...I got honked at. I was kinda wishing for a long freight train. Oh well.

I actually live on the other side of the bridge...closer to Oakland and surprisingly enough, I've never driven in SF…I'll BART it over there or someone else can drive, but those hills and one way streets and freakin cable cars and random trains that just come on down the street with no warning...it's not even fun to be a passenger in SF.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #14  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i also hate Mondays....
went into work and non of the network was functioning....
was a mad mad panic....
lots of running around and around trying to sort it....
resulted in a very active day, which i guess cant be bad....
ive just done my hour workout and had lettuce and carrot sandwhiches for tea....
i just had to eat that extra half so i had three bits of bread....
and a boiled egg on top....
oh wello....
time to do me next work out....

im getting a very very sore throat, i hope its not the start of a cold....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #15  

Cal- I've never been to Oakland. I've only been to SF twice and I don't like driving there or being a passenger. I like highway, i'm more of a bob and weaver. I've found that some drivers don't like that...