Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 09-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 291/290/155

Height: 5'6"

Question LapBand Good Bad & Ugly

I am researching the Lap Band surgery. So I am looking for all the comments I can get to help me with my decision. I want to hear it all.

Have tried every diet and have about given up.

So please all comment welcome!!
ZanyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #2  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Good to see people that are doing their research! There are many, many people here that have had the lapband but I, unfortunately, am not one of them. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery in Feb. of this year...I had given up hope of ever losing another pound and had tried everything, every diet, over and over again...so I understand where you're coming from, most definately!

I CAN say this...when you have done all the research, you know what you want and you truly in your heart of hearts believe you deserve it...then put everything you have into it...fight the insurance companies...push through the waiting periods because though it took me 3 years of fighting, I wouldn't change one thing about my experience! I feel fabulous!!!!

Good luck to you, may you find your right road!

Angela

BTW...beautiful baby!!!!!

Last edited by missangelaks; 09-14-2008 at 01:22 AM.
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:41 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Zany girl !!! its so good to see you

Thats the exact way I put it when I was researching the band.. the good the bad and the ugly

Did you visit our Lapband FAQ in the sticky section?

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote