South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7.5"

Cool In a stall,and it's making me mad,but not mad enough to eat..

I've been pretty darn good these last two weeks,but darn it I'm not budging! I'm still walking 6days a week,and still sticking to the basic phase one...On the rare occasion that a starch passed my lips,it was a taste. I even choose restuarants where I don't like their bread,so the temptation isn't there. I'm offically in Phase 2,but mostly just stick to the basic Phase 1. Not sure if I should go into P2 for a wk.and then flip back to P1...or just wait it out...(Giving up is not a option) I have a trip in 2wks.and really wanted to drop another 5,(thinking 5lbs in one month would be realistic)..so I could indulge abit..but now I'm unsure. Any suggestions for the next two weeks?~thanks alot~
Old 09-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #2  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

Extra water? That seems to help me.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Stalls are so frustrating, especially when you know you've been doing all the right things. Drinking lots of water and increasing your exercise sometimes will do the trick, but a lot of the time it's just your body re-adjusting itself. Try to be patient, and as long as you are staying on track, you'll eventually see a loss. Have you noticed any difference in the way your clothes fit? It's also common to lose inches without losing lbs.
Good luck, and I hope your stall breaks soon!
Old 09-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7.5"

Thanks Cottage,and Jens..I'm wondering if I need to reaccess my portions..and my salads are pretty big..I am a good water drinker..carry a glass with me all the time in the house,but maybe more is needed. Enjoy your weekend;o)
Old 09-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #5  
Creative Beacher

If you are weighing yourself very often you may try to wait a week, a couple weeks before weighing in again. If you are doing everything right, chances are that you are probably doing better that you think. You probably don't need to stay on P1 but maybe choose chicken over steak, brocolli over peas, ect. if you want to speed things up. Good luck!!
Old 09-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #6  
Creative Beacher

Oh, I just thought of something else. Are you taking any fiber supplements? I starting taking the chewable fiber tablets in P2. That seems to help.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #7  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

When I stall, I increase my intake of water, beans, and veggies. What got me over this last stall (they say the last 10 lbs are the hardest to lose) was finally only letting myself eat when I'm hungry. If my stomach growls, I eat. If it doesn't, I wait until it does. I've lost 7 lbs doing that after being stalled for almost a year.

Hope that helps!
Closed Thread