Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 03:31 AM   #1  

Angry Hello from Surrey, B.C. (Canada)

Hello everyone!! I have heard this forum mentioned more then a few times so I thought I would come and check it out!!

I live in Surrey, B.C., would be interested in knowing if there is anyone in my neck of the woods.

I read one one of these threads that there is a "buddy up" thread somewhere.....I'm unable to find it though, would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction!!

Look forward to posting and chatting!!

Take care,

Old 03-31-2002, 04:23 PM   #2  

Hi Charlene

I am Kim, I currently live in Ontario and I will be moving to Innisfail Alberta in May. I am not sure if that is near Surrey but I thought I would send you a message anyways.

As for the buddy up forum....just click on TOP OF FORUM at the top of this page.
When you are redirected the Buddy up forum is listed under General.

Tell me more about yourself. How many pds you want to lose ECT........

There is definetly some great info at this site that motivates and helps you along the way. Let me know if you need any help finding anything or any questions at all......

And finally WELCOME>>>>>>>>>

KiM
Old 03-31-2002, 04:39 PM   #3  

Kim,

Hi there! I actually live in B.C., approx. 12 hours or more away from Alberta.

I'm just getting to know my way around these boards, have spent alot of time on-line today as I don't have too much to do.
Thank you for directing me to the "Buddy up" thread

My stats are currently: 5'10", weigh about 170 lbs, would like to lose 20 lbs in total but would be happy with 10 for now.

I am joining Weight Watchers AGAIN on Tuesday, thought I would wait for the Easter long weekend to be over with first though!!

Would love to hear back from you!!

Take care,
Charlene
Old 04-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #4  

Hi Charlene

How are things going? I am doing great as far as the diet is going. Even through stessful times, no more emotional eating..woo hoo

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I can't wait.............

KiM
Closed Thread