General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-08-2008, 05:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Default Photo help

Hey well yay its my birthday still not at my goal weight but meh. Anyway yesterday i went out for a meal and for the first time in years i finally let someone take photos of me < i hate everything about me ugly fat usual stoofs> anyway the pics didnt turn out too good because the camera was badly pixalated and went blurry i was wondering if anyone could deblur it in photoshop a little or something so i finally have a pic i can be slightly happy with ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ertgtrdgdgd.jpg (15.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg gfhfhjhdjgdhjg.jpg (19.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0043.jpg (20.7 KB, 31 views)
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi .. professional photographer here. The problem is that these photos are out of focus. It's possible that you may have a bad focusing mechanism in your camera. Unfortunately they are *so* out of focus, that it would be impossible to "fix" them. Photoshop can do amazing things, but you have to have a reasonable image to start with. For these, you could run sharpening actions on them, but they'd just be pixelated versions of blurry images.

I'm sorry!!!

If I thought it would make any difference, I'd offer to play with one of them for you, but honestly I know there's nothing I could do on these.

Last edited by PhotoChick; 08-08-2008 at 08:43 AM.
PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #3  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Out of focus or not..you look beautiful. I sure don't know why you would be shy about having your photo taken. And..Happy Birthday.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #4  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

I'm pretty good with photoshop but yeah, I don't think there's anything you can do to reall fix these, I'm sorry to say!

You look good though, unfocused and all!
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #5  
No description available.

I don't know anything about cameras, but Photochick is the professional, so....um....what she said!

I wanted to say you look adorable though! Happy birthday!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Thankyou for replying i have a had a good birthday and well ohwell about the photos, will just have to wait another year for another camera and hope that i am at my goal weight Good to know it isnt just the fact im a bad persont o take photos of and actually the camera is out of focus anyways thnx again as i say x
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #7  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Who cares about the pictures being out of focus etc? The fact is...you look GREAT! You are a beautiful young lady and should have your picture taken often! One day you will look back and possibly wonder why you don't have any of yourself...and don't be critical of yourself...you look great! And...A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote