Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 08:50 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Tuesday

Morning all! Starting the thread. Will post in a minute.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:16 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Unhappy Today is my WI...

Well, I WI today. I'm not feeling so confident about how well it will go. In fact, I'm tempted not to go, but I know I probably will at least weigh in. I blew it on Weds, Thurs, Fri, and Sat, so I can just imagine what the scale will say.

Well, not much happening here. My mom is in the hospital, I forgot to mention that yesterday. She makes a trip there at least once a year--I swear, she uses that as a vacation. She has cellulitis and it acts up every year around this time...

Well, I gotta get some work done. Will check back later.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:39 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Default Howdy girls

Hey girls, I have been gone a long time it seems. Hopefully life will settle down soon there is so much going on I don't have time to do anything it would seem. Well I have a job interview on apr 5 so maybe I'll get out of here for good! Hope hope…. I would love a permanent job where I am not de-valued and I get paid sick and holiday time and health care as well….not so much to ask, is it??

And mom and dad go to court today. I have not lost a pound the past month, but I have maintained, and that is good considering I have not had any exercise and I eat over almost every day (though I am still conscious of what I am eating). I have decided not to take everyone else's problems to heart and focus on myself again. My family seems to eat all my time and energy (babysat overnight twice last week even!) And my money, mom seems to come to me with more and more money requests. Now its for propoerty tax. I don't even live there but I own 17% and now she wants to have me pay the property tax for my share. Proof that she can't afford to live there. SIGH. I love my mom but even living away from home I can't really live my own life. B/f said yesterday he wished my family didn't live here so I could do my own thing and not worry about being there for each one of them. Its true. Oh well.

Jess - be brave!! Go to WI. I do, and I am at stalemate right now….its not fun, but at least it keeps me honest, right?

Oh yeah, did I tell you guys about my dizzy spells? I had some bad ones, one time I fell over and smashed my face in the laundry room. Anyway, I have to go for a series of tests. Its either my ears (labrynthia?) or a brain tumor/mass on the brain. Oh great.

So as you can see I am less than thrilled.

To make it worse all my friends and acquaintances are getting married or having kids and people keep asking when I am getting engaged. It pisses me off b/c we are going at our own pace (and 1 year and 7 months without a ring isnt' that long!!) Another think to annoy me…..

Well, I better sign off and get some work done - don't have that new job yet!!

I hope you are all well…hello to Kim, Kier, Ali (are you coming to Calgary?), Lolly, Kirsty, Jen 1 and 2, Rina, and the gang. I miss you guys!!!

Love B
Old 03-26-2002, 01:02 PM   #4  
Running Babe

Jess: Sorry to hear that your mom is in hospital. I've been terrible about weighing in as of late, but yeah I agree with Belle that it's probably a good idea to go anyway!

Belle: I don't know anymore, it all depends on exams and stuff since they finish later than I thought and also due to my new job. I want to go though, I just have to wait and see! But it's great to see you here!!! I hear ya about getting a job with a good benefits package, I sooooo hope the CCRA hires me full-time once I graduate!!! I am also sorry to hear about your family problems, but trust me they don't just disappear due to geography. If you need anything feel free to e-mail me!!

Ah, date #4 went well and we already have plans for a fifth one! I am so glad I am taking things with this guy slowly. He's only 21 though, but hey I am not the queen of maturity and this guy acts older so it's all good!!

See Y'all!!

Ali
Old 03-26-2002, 01:57 PM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hi all. Having a busy day. Went to lunch with a friend and had a gourmet health salad. Very yummy! Oh and a coke... shhhh!. I am having some daycare issues with a bully boy beating on my Emma, so I am stressed with that, stressed with work, and having problems with the in-laws. I am in turmoil!

Ali... how old are you?? I was 25 when I met my hubby who was 21! We are about 3 1/2 years apart. Not a problem! And remember that men have a shorter life span, so it all works out in the end!
Closed Thread