100 lb. Club - Accountability/Planning/Menus- Week of April 28 - May 4 ...

Beverlyjoy
04-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Do you need accountability? Support? A place to post your menu or your workout plan? Or, do you just need to chat? Please join us on this weightloss journey.

Beverlyjoy
04-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Hi folks - I had an good on plan day yesterday - I kind of changed things around as the day went on. However, I made adjustments and stayed under 1500 calories. I am grateful.

Today I am working in my office and taking it easy. My "pieces and parts" have been hurting.

stretches
heat/ice
lots of water
journal food
PMA

Breakfast - egg white scramble, pnb toast, watermelon
Lunch - cottage cheese and banana, carrots, garlic toast
Snack - yogurt, fruit
Dinner - 12 grain pancake, soy bacon, sf syrup, green beans
Snack - oatmeal, fruit, milk, flax

I hope you all have a great on plan day!

Schmoodle
04-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Good morning chicks! Had a busy weekend with the kids - Saturday we went to Hershey Park and Sunday we had a roller rink party for DD's 10th birthday. I wasn't completely on-plan, but I think I did pretty well overall. Back to normal today! Another busy week lies ahead...

Beverlyjoy, sorry your parts are achey. Feel better soon!

Here's my today - haven't shopped yet this week
B: chocolate cheesecake smoothie, Kashi waffle with peanut butter
S: V8, cheese stick
L: Goat cheese, apricot and pistachio salad
S: Latte, triscuits with LCLC
D: Chinese buffet for DD's birthday dinner. I'll have egg drop soup, a big plate of green beans, and some fish
S: NSA fudgesicle

GirlyGirlSebas
04-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Good morning, Friends

Just dropping in for a quick 'Hello' then it's back to the job for me. I'm running up against a looming deadline on my current project and I'm waaaay behind. But, I won't use food to relieve the stress....I promise. I'm not sure if exercise will be included in my day today. I will probably be riding the desk chair well into the evening.

Beverly, I'm sorry to hear that you've been aching lately. I hope you find relief soon.
Schmoodle - I've always wanted to go to Hershey Park. I really want to go a spa somewhere and have chocolate wraps, massages, etc!

I plan on re-starting the C25K program next Monday. This week, my focus will be to just get this butt moving again. I'll start with daily walks with Hubby. We haven't walked since last Wednesday.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.

Purplefirefly
04-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Okay it's been awhile, but **poof** here I am :D I have been kind of struggling, intentionally maintaining, and just :stress: to the point I didn't want to chat much. BUT I am back on track now. The BL contest began yesterday and my goal is to be OP every day of the competition. I am sugar detoxing as part of OP and it's rough...but, it is my only food requirement right now, because I know it's going to be rough for a week or so.

Beverly--so sorry to hear you are hurting :hug: I forgot how much your "pieces and parts" make me smile, just love your wording.

Rhonda--love your "former quitter" title! I'll miss you on the blue team, but glad to hear from you here.

schmoodle--your breakfast sounds so delic :T can the smoothie be made without sugar? What is in it?

I'm listening to Ali (1st female biggest loser) on Jillian's radio program right now and she is SO inspirational, she has me pumped up for my Jillian workout, which I didn't want to do just a half hour ago. Going to do it now before that inspiration dies out...have to do it before noon to earn my OP sticker!

mj5
04-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Good Morning! This morning I did a 2 mile walk slim dvd. I am already ahead of schedule w/ water (may need to up my goal) and am eating breakfast. I packed a healthy lunch which I absolutely intend to eat today. I am on track for getting sticer #3 in a row!

Beverlyjoy--Thanks for getting us started! Sorry to hear you are sore.

Schmoodle--Sounds like you had a fun, busy weekend!

Rhonda--Good luck w/ the project!

Purplefirefly--Hi! How's the poison ivy? I am so excited that the challenge has started! I keep forgetting to tell you, but one day last week I found myself slowing down at the gym and my 'pretend' trainer yelled at me....I thought of you! It really helped to get me moving! Did you get your workout in?

Plan for tonight is to go to the gym right after work--arms/shoulders and more cardio.

I almost forgot....I am down 2lbs today! YAHOOO!!! The scale really does move!!!!

Have a great on plan day!

Shay
04-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone,
To my fellow "Just Beachy" challengers I am excited that it has begun too!

Beverlyjoy--Please take care of yourself.

Girlygirl--Gotta love those projects! :)!

Purplefirefly--I've downloaded a few of Jillian's podcasts but haven't had the chance to listen yet.

mj5--Congrats on the loss! Go blue team!

Today
Exercise: I have done Water Exercise for 50 minutes.

BF--ww english muffin, egg, provolone cheese, veggie sausage (third day in a row-love it) and orange juice
S--yogurt with graham cracker sticks
L--LC meal (salmon dill with ww noodles) and a banana
That's what I haven't eaten so far

S--banana, fruit cup or applesauce
D--Citrus Couscous Chicken Salad (maybe I will actually eat it tonight)

cheetara
04-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi all
Already logged my exercise, which is good because it's going to be in the 90s, if it isn't already. :hot:

B: PBJ, 2 apples
L1: Chicken tacos, cucumbers, milk
D: Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole, bulgur, milk
L2: Oatmeal with apple, milk

Beverlyjoy
04-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi again...time for some personals!

Schmoodle - I have always wanted to go to Hershey Park. All that chocolate smell. It's like a sweet perfume to me! Trips can be hard on a plan - I am so glad you did pretty well. :D

Rhonda - Good for you planning to avoid food when you know :cp: you'll be stressed. That's awesome. I am glad you will do the 25K next week.

Purple - so glad to hear you are back on track! You CAN do this. :cheer2:

Mj5 - good job on the two mile walk DVD. Gosh...you are doing it all. YAY Down two more pound. :woohoo: Hip hip hooray! That's wonderful.

likenoother - GREAT job getting your water workout in already. :DThe water is wonderful. Good plan.

Cheetara - glad you got your exercise in before the heat. :sunny: That's good planning.

Thank to you all who wished my "pieces and parts" well! I appreciate it. :D

Carry on, folks - do the best you can because you are worth it.

mj5
04-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi again! I am starting to hit that late afternoon slump, so I thought I would pop in!

likenoother--I am SO happy the challenge has started! Great job getting your exercise in!

Purple--I have to remember to check out Alli's interview. I meant to do it last night, but forgot. Oh, I finally tried the strawberry kiwi special K20. YUMM! I am going to get some of the mix the next time I am at the store. It was really, really good! Thanks for the tip!

cheetara--Great job getting in your exercise...90's...ick, that's too hot for me!

Beverlyjoy--Hope your pieces and parts are feeling better! Thanks! I totally slacked last week w/ working out in the am and I feel SO much better when I do. I promised myself to get back at it today!

I WILL go to the gym! There, I said it, now I must do it! I really need to update my mp3 player. I'm getting bored w/ the music on it.

Darkblue
04-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Menu today:
Breakfast--steel-cut oats with 1tbs brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, organic raisins, 1/2 tbs walnuts
hot tea
1C skim milk
clementine
Lunch--
tuna cup, 1tbs low-fat mayo, squirt of dill relish, minced onion
10 All-Bran crackers
1C strawberries
YoPlus vanilla yogurt
water
Dinner--
homemade chicken soft taco--whole wheat tortilla, chicken, sprinkle of cheese, pinto beans, lots of red leaf lettuce, chopped fresh tomato, slice of avocado, salsa, touch of fat-free sour cream, chopped black olives
iced tea

~1520 kcal, 29g fiber, water

I'm down two more pounds, to 230. I hope to drop into the 220s this week--haven't seen the 220s in three years. I've also dropped on the BMI chart from 36 to 35, but am still "obese." *sighs*

Hope everyone's week started well!

bigtxmomma
04-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey guys! I'm back! And five pounds heavier than when I left! Well, I weighed myself this evening and not in the morning and was at 278. =/ Some of that is water weight. I did eat too much, tho, and a lot of bad processed foods. BUT, I did probably eat half of what I would have six months ago, so I guess that's a plus. I didn't get much exercise in at all, but we were running around a lot and it was hectic.

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and record that to start anew. My ankles are swollen, either hormones or too much sodium from aforementioned processed foods. So hopefully I didn't gain too much.

I am too late for the BL challenge, which makes me REALLY sad. =/ I had been seriously looking forward to the competition to give me some motivation. =/

Anyway, I had a good trip. I'm looking forward to getting back on track again. I'll be back for personals tomorrow!

math puppy
04-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Hey there. I had a great day. I am op and I even made myself go to the gym. I was there for 30 mins and was about to leave when I nagged myself into doing 30 mins on the elliptical. It was great. Im ready to get back on track with losing.

Highlights today- tofu scramble, kitty kisses, workout, watching ‘the medium’

Later ladies!

Beverly- yay for staying under 1500!

Schmoodle- busy days can really throw you off. Good job not getting derailed

Girlygirlsebas- good job not using food to ease stress.

Purplefirefly- wow I think we are in the same position. I have been maintaining for a few weeks now, I just didn’t have it in me too push up hill this month. We are both back on track yay!

Mj- 3 days! Whoohoo. That is great! Did you make it to the gym?

Likenoother- good luck!

Dark blue- yay! 2lbs! that’s so fantastic. Don’t you love it when the numbers go down

Bigtxmomma- welcome back tex. I missed you

Beverlyjoy
04-29-2008, 07:23 AM
Hi chicks - yesterday was a good on-plan day. I am grateful. Also grateful that the scale is finally smiling today as I've lost 2 pounds. :) I could just pinch myself - I've lost 70 pounds from my highest weight and am 2 pounds away from Onederland. Thanks, everyone.

office work

meditation
stretches
lots of water
ice/heat
pma

breakfast - grits with lite cheese, watermelon
snack - hard boiled egg white
lunch - ham and pea soup, veggies
snack - yogurt with all bran
dinner - egg white omlette with mushrooms & cheese, toast
snack - cereal, flax, fruit, milk

MJ5 - hope you could make it to the gym. Yes, change the music in your mp3 and I bet it will be a good motivator. :)

Darkblue - Congrats on your weight loss!!! :cp::cp: Yay. I always love reading your plan...sounds yummy.

Bgtxmama - welcome back! Yes, some of that weight is probably water -especially since your ankles are a bit swollen. Jump right back into your plan - you'll be fine. :)

Mathpuppy - I am so glad to hear you've been OP.- that's great. :D All that exercise too - you are doing it all and it feels so good.

Everyone, have a GREAT healthy day - treat yourself as good as you'd treat a special friend.

mj5
04-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Good Morning! I overslept again and didn't get in a watp dvd this am. Not going to beat myself up over it, but I AM going to the gym today. Plan is legs/back and cardio.

Darkblue--Congrats on 2lbs!

txmomma--Welcome back! I am sad you missed the deadline for the BL challenge, but hopefully there will be another one! We'll help keep you motivated here!

math puppy--Great job!!!! Yes, I made it to the gym and I did my planned workout!

Beverlyjoy--Fantastic!!!!

I have also been really paying much more attention to my portion size at dinner. When I start to feel full, I get up, take care of my plate, and drink some water. Oh, and I have been cooking less too. So far, so good!

Purplefirefly
04-29-2008, 09:24 AM
This is day 3 of sugar detox, and yesterday felt a little easier in the evening. I have earned 2 stickers in a row now, working on #3 today. Right now I have 6 things I have to do to earn my stickers and they are simple, after 2 weeks straight I add something else to it, so it will get harder until I am working my full program again. Can't wait to get back there, though.

mj--don't feel bad, I not only slept in but let the kids stay home to sleep and allie is still in bed. She had trouble at gymnastics last night she was so exhausted, and couldn't wake up this AM, so I decided to give her a day to catch up, but you know me, I feel like a horrible mommy for letting them miss school. Poison ivy went away on my face, but came up yesterday on the other eye. It comes and go in small marks all over me, so it must be in the air out here. I did find some starting to grow up a tree in front yard, have to find something to squirt it with because I'm NOT touching it!

Beverly--WOW 70 LBS!!!!!!! You are amazing, what an accomplishment! Onederland will be yours next week, keep going :cheer2:

Math--yay for back on track, but it does feel good knowing we can maintain and not gain it all back, right?

txmomma--glad you are back, and that 5 lbs. will be zapped real quick...there's always another BL challenge as well. YOu can pretend you're on my team :lol:

blue--2 lb is great, congrats.

gaia3
04-29-2008, 11:00 AM
You all are doing great! You are inspiring. As you can see from my number of posts, I'm a newbie, but I'm already well on my way. I started April 14, and since then I 've lost 14 pounds (as of yesterday.) But it always comes off "easy" the first couple of weeks.

I started on South Beach--but because it didn't "satiate" me, I really overate trying to compensate....sooo I went back to low fat/calorie counting. Because I'm so big (301 pounds now), I'm on an 1800-2000 calorie a day "diet". But since I switched to LF/CC, on the 25, the highest calorie day I've had has been 1766--last night was less than 1500. I'm eating pretty much what I want though, and I'm very satisfied.

B-Lean Pockets ham and cheese 260
Sunny D 80
coffee with 1tsp sugar 10 and Coffee mate 15

S-Old London 10 Sesame Crackers 120

D- Lean Cuisine Asian 230
Fresh Tomatoes 30

S- Have an orange here at work 100

D- Pork chop 300
Wild Rice 210
Mixed steamed veggies with herbs, lemon and ICBINB spray 80
2 slices of Whole Wheat bread with ICBINB 120

S- Probably Whole Wheat toast and Low fat cheddar cheese: 150

That's 1705 calories...if I eat everything on the "list"...it's still between 100 and 295 calories less than my "plan"....but I'm eating as much as I want--really I am... Right now my fridge, pantry and freezer are full of all kinds of food and usually every bit of it calls me to "come get it". lol But after I was on South Beach diet for 9 days and came off, for some reason, my "want" button was broke....yay! Now even when I'm hungry, sometimes I just don't "want" anything. Hope it stays "broke". :dancer:

Purplefirefly
04-29-2008, 11:25 AM
gaia--congrats on your success so far and welcome to our little group. I'm glad you were able to see SB wasn't your thing and find another way. Somethign for everyone, and most people try to force a diet that doesn't fit their life/body, and end up in disaster...been there, done that. Glad you are finding what works for you long term. Stick around and get to know everyone, this is a great group.

Okay, I have done my Jillian workout, got in 2 of my 4 bottles of water, it's only day 3 and these goals are coming easy....finally, after two days of struggling it's nice to feel in control again.

scoobie74
04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon! I went for a 2 mile walk Sunday and a 1 3/4 mile walk last night. I am hoping to do a 2 mile walk tonight. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon on vacation and will be back next Tuesday night.

mj5
04-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone! Just popping in quick to pump myself up for the gym this afternoon...

Purple--I say good for you for letting the kids get some extra rest! Hope the poison ivy goes away for good soon. There must be something you can spray on that tree! I love being in the groove...everything seems so much easier!

gaia3--Welcome!

scoobie--Have a great vacation!

cheetara
04-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I am STARVING today, plus I lost (!) my bread and there's no real food in the fridge... I started to get a second ice cream bar out of the freezer but put it back (YEAH!). I will be going shopping this afternoon, but I'm going a little bonkers. :dizzy:

B: Toast w/hummus, pineapple
S: Red bell pepper w/hummus
L: Bean n cheese tacos, avocado, PBJ tortilla
S NSA ice cream bar
D: Ground beef green bean casserole, brown rice, EVOO, milk
S: Oatmeal, apple, milk

mj5
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Cheetara--Good for you for putting the ice cream bar back!

I ended up working late (apparently no one got the memo that there are to be no crisis calls at 4pm!)....but I went to the gym and did some cardio. Not the plan, but better than nothing!

Shay
04-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Haven't been able to get back in here and report.

The sad thing is I don't even remember what I ate for dinner last night. I guess nothing too memorable.

Today
BF--ww bagel, egg, provolone cheese, veggie sausage (I'm obessesed sp? :) with orange juice
L--Citrus Couscous Chicken Salad (finally), banana, and a handful of blackberries
S--small bite size tortilla chips (too salty)
D--ww bagel, egg,provolone chesse, veggie sausage (yep!) with orange juice

kissingginger
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sick AGAIN (well, I've been sick for two weeks, but I've been away from 3FC). I'm sick of being sick. Now on antibiotics for a sinus infection, I've got an eye infection and TOM has arrived with the usual cramps and yukky-ness.

So I've just started all of these things: using a nettie pot, taking oil of oregano, calcium supplements and I'm juicing for my health. I found a used juicer at sally-ann and it's fabulous (for 4.99$) - it's a juicelady!. i juice at least one or two meals/snacks a day.

I can't say I feel great yet but once this illness is over, I have a plan of attack. I'm not sitting idly by while my health goes down the tubes again. I've decided to take supplements and find a way to beat this. I am so sick of this.

It makes me mad too, that it has severely hindered my weight-loss (those of you who know me know I've been sick ALOT since January). I can't exercise when I am sick, I burn less calories because I can't do usual things (like more laundry or more stairs or gardening), I'm more likely to give up because I'm upset because I can't do the plan I've set out for myself fitness wise. Yet I've still managed to lose 24 lbs! So it can be done. It needs to be done. And while I have 76 lbs to go to lose 100 this year - I am going to give it everything. I just need to stay HEALTHY for goodness sakes!

Anyhow, I'm glad to see new faces and see old faces...I'm going to try hard to post more, (honestly I've just been too sick to try) and just happy to back.

Cheers,
Ginger

Darkblue
04-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Breakfast--Smart Start cereal, 2C skim milk, hot tea, clementine
Lunch--YoPlus vanilla yogurt, 1C blackberries, Lean Pocket
Dinner--*sighs* My family demanded pizza. I stopped at two medium pieces, didn't have any of the garlic bread, but still...bleh. :(

Between 1600-1700 calories, so slightly above plan. ~24g fiber.

I should go do some exercise, but I am just dragging this week. I feel tired, paranoid about work, and generally down. I so want to get into the 220s, and I know I need to get moving in order to do that. I have no energy, however, and I am not drinking enough water.

--------------------------------
Txmomma, welcome back!

Math Puppy--an hour in the gym? :carrot: That's great!

Beverly--two pounds down rocks! And you're nearly in onderland--I'm so envious, and happy for you! Keep up the good work! :cb:

Purple--I hope that poison ivy goes away soon. It seems like you've had it for ages. :(

Gaia--welcome!

mj5--good for you doing the cardio even when it was a long day at work.

Ginger--glad you're back and feeling a bit better. Let me know how the nettie pot goes, and if it helps.

math puppy
04-30-2008, 12:06 AM
hey there folks, i just popped in to read all your posts before heading to the gym. if i have energy for personals ill get them tonight. if not, you know i love you anyways! ;)

op so far, after the gym i can have 300 cals of somthing. ill aim for somthing healthy and zone freindly.

wish me luck!

gaia3- i never noticed that the number of posts you have made is posted. when you pointed it out i of course had to see how many i had! :lol: ha ha

math puppy
04-30-2008, 02:53 AM
I did it! I had a on plan day! Im sorta trying this new thing out this month where Im going to lose weight for 3 weeks and just maintain for the 4 week of the month. I usually break down after being on plan for so long anyways, so If I just buget it in, I donít have to feel guilty about it! :lol:

Beverlyjoy- onederland!!! Oh boy!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mj- dinner is the hardest part for most. Good for you getting a good hold on that ;)

Purplefirefly- wow 6 things and then you add more stuff! You go for it! It feels great knowing we can maintain! I can remember a not to far away past where if I was not actively trying to lose weight I was oblivious to my health. And that ment pileing on pound after pound! Never again!

Cheetara- isnít it a powerful feeling when you put something back in the fridge?

Likenoother- oj is mighty fine

Ginger- oh my, you have a lot going on! But I can tell you have decided to take charge! More power to you, I know you can accomplish this!

Darkblue- oh we all know those uninspired moments so well. We are with you. Hey, how much water you drink anyways?

Gaia3- I forgot to say WELCOME! Glad to meet you and hope we can help you on your weight loss journey

Beverlyjoy
04-30-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi chickies - First of all - thanks for all your good thoughts about me getting to 201 pounds. I really appreciate it. :)

Yesterday I struggled and did overeat in the evening - about 700 calories. :( So, so glad that every day is a new beginning. However, I did realize something. I looked in my food/weight log. My pattern has been to lose 2 pounds and then stay the same for two weeks. I've done this for the last six weeks. But, what I've noticed is that when I finally do let go of the weight - that particular day I overeat. Hmmm - I am not sure why. :dizzy: Could be a "reward" for hard work or I am thinking it's a kind of "let down" from working so, so hard to get the weight off. Any way, I am aware and now I'll do my best to change it.

Today:

office work

journal food
lots of water
stretches
ice/heat
PMA

breakfast - cottage cheese and 1/2 banana, pnb toast
snack - latte (decaf hazelnut, 1 t. sf hazelnut creamer, 1t cocoa powder, 1t splenda) YUM
lunch - egg white salad, toast, spagetti squash with parm
snack - yogurt, flax
dinner - 12 grain pancake, soy bacon, sf syrup, green beans
snack - cereal, fruit, skim milk

Purple - good job on day 3 - I am glad that it's getting a bit easier. :D LOVE those stickers! Good job on your Jillian workout.

Giai3-:welcome2: Welcome - Congrats on your weight loss. :congrat:Your plan sounds good. It's wonderful that you found a plan that is too your liking and livable.

Scoobie - glad you got your walk in. Have a wonderful vacation. :D

Mj5- Glad you planned to get to the gym and got some cardio in. :D Excellent.

Cheetara - GREAT on putting back the ice cream. :carrot: That's a huge accomplishment.

likenoother - good plan. Carry on! :D

Ginger - so sorry to hear y ou have been sick again. :hug: Please take care of yourself. Don't give up...life happens - just do the best you can. Please don't be hard on yourself because you've not been well enough to exercise. Get better.

darkblue - sorry to hear that you are dragging. :hug: Do the best you can, friend. Maybe do some stretches - that always perks me up. Take care now.

Math - YAY for your OP day. :D Glad you are finding out what works!

Have a GREAT day folks!

rakel
04-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Well, I've thought about coming back in here to report, but I was so embarassed by my lack of motivation to do what was right and report it here. I know that's when people fall off and gain all their weight back. I went from a sketchy 272.5 to 279. I've been exercising since last week with Walk Away the Pounds and just started my food diary again yesterday and have already gotten back down to 277, so my confidence is gaining.

This time around I am starting my program at 1,800 calories a day rather than 1,500 and see what happens. So far it seems to be working, I'm down a half pound from yesterday. I'm making smarter choices regarding snacks and meals...or trying to anyway, my lack of money prohibits me from buying all of the good things I would like, but I'm determined to lose weight anyway.

One of the biggest hurdles for me is the exercise, but I really like the WATP videos, because it's something I can just do at home, it's not too difficult but I still get my heart rate up and strengthen muscles, and it's something that John's mom can do with me at her own place. I've been using the 3 mile tape, only doing 1.5 miles the first few times but I've been doing the whole 3 mile lately. I can do the whole thing without gasping for breath, and I feel pretty good about that! Then again, I can't think of any exercise I've done where I have gasped for breath aside from attempting to run or talk and walk at the same time.

Anyway, enough babbling. I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm back in business, and even changed my ticker!

Purplefirefly
04-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Welcome back, Rakel :hug: it is easier to hide when struggling, but I am so glad you realized "this is when people gain it all back" and got yourself on the right road again. You know you would end up getting on track sometime again, might as well be NOW. So, are things going better with his mother now..sounds like she is in her own place now?

Beverly--I used to do that, I would binge every WI day, and if I knew I was going to have a big loss I would binge the night before a WI. I finally got a control on that by journalling a lot and realizing it was fear of success and failure...yes, I have fears of both :dizzy: I'm nuts. Just knowing what it was helped me get past it, so I hope you journal some on it or do some thinking and figure it out. You are going to Onederland one way or another, yay!

Math--that's an interesting plan, let me know how it works for you. I do have 6 things, but only 3 are weight loss related the others are other areas of my life that desparately need some work. Also, don't mean really adding to the number of things on the list, mostly time requirements will be upped, etc so more like they get harder than multiply...but there will be a couple that do multiply.

Ginger--yes I do remember, you have really been sick a LONG time! I hope you are under the care of a doctor and they are doing all the tests to make sure it is not something more serious causing it to keep hitting you. :hug: I understand the frustration at not being able to do it all, but give your body time to rest or you're likely to just find yourself sick again or to not get better as quickly. I understand though, so damn frustrating to have goals and not be able to go after them full force!

cheetara--how do you lose your bread? :lol: never heard of that before, it has to go somewhere, right?

Beverlyjoy
04-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Back again!

Rakel - so good to see you. Glad you are back and that you've taken off two of the pounds that you gained. You have a good plan!

Purple - thank you for the suggestion of journalling about my overeating on WI days. I am going to do this. Ya know, over eating on weigh in day is like packing an extra suitcase before you start the journey. Thanks.

mj5
04-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone! I came close to oversleeping again this am....I think it's because things are super hectic at work, then I try to do a lot when I get home too.....I really need to slow down! This weekend I am taking a break from my cleaning project. Saturday is mj day--finally cashing in on my mani/pedi rewards and maybe a little shopping after!

Ginger--Welcome back!!!

Darkblue--Hope you are feeling better!

math puppy--YEA!!! for an OP day! Sounds like an interesting plan. Dinner is so hard for me most of the time...

Beverlyjoy--Interesting observation. I know you will get a handle on it and get back on track!

Rakel--Welcome back! I love WATP! When I get up early enough in the am, I do part of one before work...great way to start the day!

Tonight I will go to the gym. Planned workout is legs/back and cardio.

scoobie74
04-30-2008, 10:29 AM
I got in a 1 mile walk last night. I will only be doing some extra walking today at rest stops. Tomorrow morning, we are going to go buy our season pass for Silver Dollar City and plan on going there just about everyday so that will be plenty of walking. Have a good week!

Purplefirefly
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I didn't want to do my Jillian workout this AM and i had the perfect excuse: they are going to take my picture with my son when I pick him up at preschool at noon, so I didn't want to get all sweaty and have to shower and pull myself together again for the picture. BUT once I started trying to convince myself not to do it I immediately turned it on and just did it. Once I started I was so glad I did! This is only day 4 OP, but I have been just doing things even though I don't want to and it's starting to really be just a given I am going to do it...I am not allowing myself to question and discuss it, just DOING IT. I feel proud of myself today :D

I am very, very nervous about having my picture taken with my son though. I hate pictures, they always are so horrible :stress:

Yes mj, go pamper yourself! Over 60 lbs. lost, you so deserve it!

bigtxmomma
04-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey beautiful ladies!

I'm hoping today will be good. DD is sick. I was planning on going to the Y this morning to work out, and I got up early, showered, dressed and was ready to go, but then DD started whimpering and was in desperate need of a morning of cuddles. She's feeling better now, but I'm putting her down for a nap. Hopefully this afternoon we can head out to the gym. I have my new Martha Stewart Living to read!!!

I'm also down to 270, which is bizarre. I weighed myself at my parents house and was at 275, but god only knows what the scale difference is. Then I freaked out when I weighed myself as soon as we got back home and I was at 278. Then I dropped to 270 the past two mornings. So, if I've actually managed to lose 3 pounds, I'll be ecstatic and kissing Paul McKenna's buttocks.

Today I'm cleaning and packing my superfat clothes to give away. I think it'll be good for me not to have the big clothing to fall back upon.

mj, I got a manicure and pedicure last week and I thought of you! I think I'm going to use that as a reward, too. It feels so wonderfully indulgent. =D I hope you'll have a good day to relax this weekend. You deserve it! Good job limiting your portion sizes. I'm a big fan of using small plates. I always eat my food in tiny bowls or on a saucer, which makes it look like so much more.

Rakel, good job getting back on track! We're here for you! How is married life treating you?

gaia, you have a great plan! I know what you mean about the South Beach diet being unsatisfying. During Phase 1, I think I eat more than I normally would. Do whatever it takes to keep your "want" button broken! =D lol

cheetara, haha cheers for Thundercats! Where'd the bread go? That's curious.

Darkblue, you're doing so well -- don't feel bad about dragging. There are good days and bad. Did you feel any better last night? I hope you're doing well today.

Scoobie, yay for the season pass! =D

Ginger, I can't believe you're sick again -- that's awful!!

likenoother, hahahaha yea sometimes I can't remember what I ate, either. I love veggie sausage, too. SOOOO good!!!!

Purple, yay for doing the Jillian workout!!! Good job psyching yourself into doing it instead of taking an out. That's awesome.

Beverly, you are inspiring. Seventy pounds, woohoooo! I'm so excited for you getting to Onderland! =D That is so thrilling. I hope you're so proud of yourself. That's really interesting about your pattern of eating more on the WI day. Hmm...

Rhonda, I hope your project is going well and you're not insanely stressed out!!! Yay for the C25K!!! =D

Schmoodle, ooo Hershey Park!! You had a fun weekend. =D

Math, that's a good idea, experimenting with a week of maintaining. I think that's probably really critical in keeping it off long-term. You've done well staying OP. How is your girl feeling?

mj5
04-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi again! So yesterday at work was SUPER hectic. Really the only thing I accomplished, was to type a To Do list. Sad, I know. Well, it worked! I accomplished most of the items on my list. I just re-adjusted it for tomorrow....hopefully tomorrow will be as productive!
Purple--That is awesome!!!! I am so proud of you! I am sure the picture will be fine. I absolutely hate having my picture taken too. I can't wait to pamper myself!

txmomma--Did you get to the Y? Isn't a mani/pedi just wonderful?! I wish my budget could support more of them, that's for sure! I finally downloaded the mp3's,now I have to remember to listen to them!!!

gaia3
04-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!! As a very fat person (301 lbs), I think that maybe one of the biggest things that mess us up is starting too low in Daily Calorie Intake when we start a "plan"...I think our bodies, expecially because of the size, really start hitting us with hunger and cravings to let us know its not pleased--so it's doubly hard for us to stay on a 1500 calorie diet than for someone who only needs to lose 30 or so pounds...AND if we STILL don't "feed" it, it really has a fit and just grinds the old metabolism to a halt....then we don't lose, get discouraged and next thing ya know, it's "won" and is happily being fed what it wants instead of what is good for it. That's why I started this one with 1800-2000--but since I came off SBD, I haven't reach 1800 cals yet--and I've eaten really well! Oh, well...point is, I'm not going hungry, and my body isn't rebelling on me yet. ;) Besides, I've threatened it that the first week it slows down and stops cooperating, I'm going to go back on the Phase 1 South Beach program... that's enough to scare a couple of more pounds off. :eek: :lol:

Breakfast: A McDs Sausage Biscuit 460
cola 140

No Snack

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Caesar 230

Snack: fudgsicle 80

I'm having a beef wrap for dinner (pounded round steak with a potato, onion, carrots, rolled up, then wrapped in foil and baked in the oven at 400 for one hour, opened and allowed to brown...oh yummm 500
Along with some Mixed veggies and corn 150

Snack: dk--maybe an orange if I'm hungry. But the total for the above is 1560--see! Not even close to 1800! Hmmm I'll have WW bread with dinner as well, I guess.

kissingginger
04-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi Ladies,

I've been all over the place today eating wise. I'm not over calories, but it does seem that I have been eating very randomly. I don't have a plan for the day, but because I don't feel well, I don't know if I'll want salad for lunch GWIM?

I've juiced this morning, I feel better than yesterday, I've used my nettie pot (so far so good, but I'll tell you - it's definitely hard to get used to). I've taken my oil of oregano - let's see if it really is the super vigilant killer of all germs that it says it is.

Gaia - sounds like a plan...I like to eat about 1600 calories to lose weight, so I think you could easily do 1800.

Mj5- good on ya for the "to-do" list....I make em and break em all the time!

bigtx - a mani and pedi- I'm jealous!! Seriously, I really am sick of the sick. I could easily use expletives. ARGH!

Purple - I am envious of the workouts! I MISS exercise so much. I really, really do.

Beverly -onederland - WOW. more jealousy.

I'm sure i've missed lots of you, but I find I can't stay on here too long, or I start to obsess.

Cheers,
Ginger

bigtxmomma
05-01-2008, 12:24 AM
God bless me for exercising today! I was beginning to doubt my commitment to sparkle motion. But, I dragged my butt up and suffered through a 2 mile WATP while DD napped. It was painful to keep on. Then I went to the Y this pm and struggled through 25 mins on the bike and 15 mins on the treadmill. It was SO, SOOOOOOOOO hard to get going. =/ And I've definitely lost some flexibility and stamina from not exercising for a week. But it'll come back soon enough. I feel so good for biting the bullet and doing it. I need to regain focus, or at least pretend. =/

Ginger, that's amazing you don't go over cals when you're eating all over the place. Hope the oil works. !! I bet it smells nice.

lol mj, a to-do list is a good place to start!!! Sucks that you're so busy. LISTEN TO THE MP3s! Let Paul McKenna seduce you! I go to sleep listening to it. I think it works.

gaia, I think you're right about being too low cal. =D I'm going to try going higher cal this week to see if I can maintain loss.

Hope everyone is doing brilliantly.

cheetara
05-01-2008, 01:54 AM
I don't know why I still buy ice cream sandwiches... I don't have a problem with non-pre-portioned items, but packaged treats are eeeeevil. Eeeeevil, I say. I went back and had the last 3 last night before bed. So, I'm not going to buy any of those for at least a good six months. :mad:

I feel much better today, though. I didn't exercise because I was still upset about last night, but I felt better after putting on a flattering color (mulberry), makeup (good face day) and I could visually tell that I had lost weight for the first time. YEAH! I even fought off pizza cravings. And I found my bread.

B: PBJ
L: Eggs w/FF cheese and spinach, sausage, 1 qt. strawberries
D: Chicken taco (chx breast, cream of mushroom, FF cheese, salsa, tortilla), milk
S: FF brownie, milk

Ginger: What kinds of juices do you usually make? What's a nettie pot? Hope you're feeling better!
Purple and BTM: While making breakfast, I started talking on the phone and left the bread on the table with the phone. Basically, I couldn't see what was in plain sight.
Rhonda: Former quitter! I LOVE IT!!!
Mathpuppy: When I first saw "kitty kisses", I was visualizing cat treats... I sure hope those weren't a highlight of your day!
Beverly: How awesome that you are almost to onederland!!! Take me with you!
mj: How exactly does WATP work?
gaia: How awesome to have a broken want button. Hope it continues!
Shay: What's in your citrus couscous chicken salad?
Darkblue: We're in the same boat re: exercise, water, and pizza. At least we have the pizza thing down!
Rakel: Nice to see you're rejoining us!
Scoobie: what is Silver Dollar City?

Beverlyjoy
05-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Hi Chickies...yesterday was a healthful on plan day :) - I am grateful.

Thanks for all you good wishes of me almost being to Onederland. Two more pounds and I'll be there. Heck it's been over 20 years since I weighed 201 (my current weight) - but, getting to Onderland has always seemed impossible. But - I hoping to get there in May. :)

Today, I need to send out confirmations and invoices for summer work. I am almost done with June.

Last day of PT.

Supper out with friends. We both have the "Entertainment Book" - where you get one supper free. We are going to the Winking Lizard - I am going to get a veggie burger.

breakfast - kashi waffle, pnb, 1/2 banana
snack - my fancy coffee
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, spaghetti squash
snack - hard boiled egg whites, strawberries
dinner - veggie burger, side of tomatoes
snack - cereal, skim milk, flax

I hope you all have a great healthy on plan day. Be kind to yourself.

Hug yourself----> :hug:

I'll be back later to catch up. Gotta run.

GirlyGirlSebas
05-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Good morning, Friends!

Sorry that I've not been posting here much. I've been having a bit of a committment issue, but it's all good now. Today is OP day 2 and I'm ready to head for Onederland. Beverly, save a spot for me!

The job stress and financial woes have been an issue lately, but I'm realizing that I can't put my weight-loss journey on hold everytime stress comes into my life again. Goodness, this is how I got in this situation in the first place! So, I'm putting one foot in front of the other and making my way.

Today's plan: I will track all calories and walk for 60 minutes.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.

gaia3
05-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I think you all are going along fantasticly! Congratulations to the Onederlands and the "almost" Onederlands!! Ahhh--what a wonderful dream...it's going to take me at least 9 months to get there---how proud you all must be!!

The "want" button is apparently still broken for me. lol While I was cooking dinner, I had a cup of FF buttermilk. I had planned to have a "rolled pounded steak" for dinner, but instead had a small lean hamburger patty cooked with a small potato, baby carrots, onions and mushrooms...I LOVE that. I brown the meat, add the veggies and mushrooms, some beef stock and lemon juice--plus some other favorite herbs and seasonings and--oh yum! Cook until the taters are done.

With that I had some mixed veggies. And later for a snack, about 5 small bites of Pickled Pig's feet. I love them, but the strong vinegar taste is very overwhelming so it doesn't take but a few bites to "have enough".

Around 12:00 am, I had some Sesame Crackers and FF cream cheese (about 155 calories), but that's added to today's calories. Yesterday's cals. again weren't quite at 1800.

bigtxmomma
05-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Good morning!

Planning on going to the Y. I'm doing some cleaning and unpacking. And being lazy. I'll probably do a WATP video again during DD's nap (she's a bit warm and not feeling quite well), and then gym after an early dinner.

Be back for personals in a bit.

mj5
05-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone! This morning I dragged myself out of bed and did a 2 mile walk slim dvd. I am really looking forward to this week being over! I need some down time.

Ginger--How are you feeling today?

txmomma--I was really dragging my butt this am to get a walk slim dvd in. Just was SO not into it, which is really unusual. I think I have just been so busy at work and then trying to clean a lot on the weekends, there hasn't been a lot of 'fun' weekend time. That all changes this weekend!!! I will listen to the mp3 tonight! Maybe that's what I need to get myself moving!!! Which dvd did you do today?

cheetara--Good for you for not getting any more ice cream sandwiches. I have certain things I just can't (or shouldn't) have in the house! Walking Away The Pounds are workout dvd's that incorporate walking in place, knee lifts, etc. I love them because you don't need a lot of room and they are great workouts. If you do a search under Leslie Sansone...you'll get a much better explaination that what I just gave you!

Beverlyjoy--Have fun at dinner! Celebrating the last day of pt?

Rhonda--Yea for putting yourself first! How was your walk?

gaia3--Mmm, your dinner sounds so good, except for the pickled pigs feet part...I love pickled veggies and things like that, just not so sure about pigs feet!

Beverlyjoy
05-01-2008, 03:29 PM
:)Hi .... back to catch up...

Mj5 - ooooo- getting all your nails done - what pampering. :) Enjoy!!! I think To Do lists are so important. It keeps all that information from 'spinning' around in your head when it's written down. :dizzy: Great job on the 2 mile walk! I thought PT was over today...but, the therapist wants me to come in once a week for three more weeks to implement a water workout and see if the lift in my shoe is helping my back.

Scoobie - glad you got your walk in. :) Have fun at Silver Dollar City!

Purple - So glad you convinced yourself to do your workout. Good for you!! YAY...four days OP!! :carrot::carrot:

Bgtxmama- Hope DD is better soon. Congrats on getting to 270!! :carrot::carrot: Yes, BTM - I am proud of myself, thanks. Good for you getting to the Y!

Gaia3- 1800 -2000 calories sounds good. Glad you are open to figuring out what works and what you can live with. :D Go girl!

Cheetara - when food is evil...banish it!! ;) It's so great that you can SEE that you've lost weight. :)That means alot.

Rhonda - good plan. Sorry you are feeling stressed. :hug: Try to be kind to yourself.

Have a great day, friends.

bigtxmomma
05-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhh my post got deleted accidentally. =/ So annoying.

Woa, you know, I thought it was a brand name for something because you capitalized the Pigs Feet. Interestinggggggg. I wouldn't think pigs feet would be very meaty. Good job being in calorie range, gaia!! Awesome job with all the veggies, too.

mj, awesome job with the video even though you weren't into it! And the week is sooo close to being over. =D Then it's mj pamper time! I did the Walk and Jog dvd, but only about 15 mins becuase my feet started cramping up. I tied my shoelaces tighter than usual, which really wonked my feet out. So I guess I will keep them looser later on.

Rhonda, you're so close to Onderland, too!! I'm so jealous! That's a fabulous realization about stress and weight loss. You're so right.

Beverly, the Winking Lizard! I don't know why that sounds so dirty to me. =D Enjoy your dinner out!!!

cheetera, I'm glad you located the bread. You're having a red letter day! Oh, I also have to say WATP is a great series. So easy to do and it really does a good job getting your heart rate up.

:hug: to everyone. Have a great day!

kissingginger
05-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm feeling a bit better today, a little less sniffly and a lot more energy (which isn't saying much). I'm off to take kids to swim and piano and spend a quiet night once they are in bed. Still not going to push myself, I'm going to be more tired later tonight.

My eating is off a bit, but I'm still not over calories, so that feels good.

Gotta run!
Ginger

math puppy
05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
pickled pigs feet. my mom apperently ate alot of those when she was pregnant with me. but i dont think i would like them, mostly due to being a vegitarian ;)

today when my dr told me the manditory statment about how losing weight would be the best thing for my health i didnt even care.

i didnt even feel the need to tell him i HAD lost some weight.

i finaly reached a place in my life where my health and apperance are not for other people anymore, its for me, and i dont have to worry what anyone thinks of it. it was very impowering for me.

have a good day

oh and "kitty kisses" were not cat treats! lol. one of my cats just loooooves to 'kiss' people on the nose. she totally has make out sessions with her favorite people its the cutest thing really.

kk byby

cheetara
05-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Better get cracking if I'm gonna get my H20 in!

B: Cereal, milk
L: PBJ, apple, milk
D: Grilled chicken and pineapple, milk
S: Friut

rakel
05-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Life is going decently. Money is a little tight but I'm sure that is being felt all over the US right now. Over all, everything seems to work out when it's time for bills to be paid so no major complaints about that. Married life is great, but I'm still not so used to my new last name yet!

Down another half pound today, though it could be the same. The scale gave me three numbers today consistantly: 277, 276.5 and 276. I took the middle one! I just ate so I'm going to wait about a half hour and start my exercise (WATP 3 mile).

gaia3
05-01-2008, 10:30 PM
oh and "kitty kisses" were not cat treats! lol. one of my cats just loooooves to 'kiss' people on the nose. she totally has make out sessions with her favorite people its the cutest thing really Two of my cats do that--Bastet and her son, Indy. They literally come up to me, and kiss me--lips to lips. In fact, that's how Bastet wakes me up in the morning, with little kisses, that get harder and harder if I don't get up! Then she starts pulling my hair with her teeth--ouch! Sometimes Indy will come running, jump in my lap and kiss me and if I don't sort of catch his chest to stop his forward motion he'd probably knock both of our teeth out. :dizzy:

Hey visit us at Kitty Haven if you like!
http://www.kalebsmom.net/kittyhaven/index.php

Beverlyjoy
05-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi folks...I stayed on plan yesterday :) - I am grateful.

We had a change of restaurants - what I ordered came with a thick gooey cheese sauce. I didn't realize it would be there. So I scraped it off - so I am pleased. :)

pay bills
office work
laundry

stretches
lots of water
journal and log food
meditation
PMA

breakfast - cottage cheese and canned lite pears, pnb toast
snack - coffee
lunch - egg white ommlette with mushrooms, onions and lite cheese, toast
snack - yogurt and flax
dinner - sloppy joes on lite bread, green beans
snack - cereal, fruit, skim milk

Bgtxmamma- I agree with you on the name "Winking Lizard Tavern" - I've never gone there because the name is creepy! :dizzy:

Ginger - glad you are feeling better. Take care now. :hug:

Math - Didn't you just want to tell your doctor "Tell me something I don't already know!!" ;)

Cheetara - good plan! :)

Rakel - good job on losing 1/2 pound - it all counts!! :carrot::carrot:

Gaia3- I have a kitty too. Bandit is his name - he's a lap kitty and a real chatterbox. :D

I hope you all have a GREAT on plan day.

mj5
05-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Hi everyone! It's Friday and I am SOOOOOO very glad! As usual, another super busy day, but it's ok....it's almost "take care of mj weekend"!

Last night we decided to let our two dogs sleep w/ us....ok, not the smartest decision on a work night! It was so much fun, though. They are great cuddlers!!!!

Good thing I have my To Do list to keep me focused today!

bigtxmomma
05-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey guys,

Feeling like crud today. DD was sick in the middle of the night. =/ I swear it's YMCA germs or something. We never got sick until we started going to the Y regularly. I think I'm going to start taking germ gel to clean her hands when we leave. Ugh, I feel terrible. I was so tired last night and then I was up from 1 am to 4, and then DD woke up at 9 feeling much better, but she's not going down for a nap. I NEED TO SLEEP. TOM is on its way.

Oh well. I think I'm going to throw up now.

mj5
05-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Beverlyjoy--Thanks, I will! I cannot wait to be sitting in the chair, relaxing.....Oh, I hate it when pt throws you a curve ball like that!!! Wow, I am so proud of you for scraping the cheese off. I'm not sure I would have been strong enough to do that.

Ginger--So glad you are feeling a little better!

math puppy--Wow, good for you!

cheetara--did yo uget your water in yesterday!

rakel--I just finished doing bills...money is a little tight here too, but it certainly could be worse! you are doing great!

txmomma--Oh no. I hope you feel better soon!

I am SO glad I chose to get my mani/pedi this weekend! I was supposed to go to a baby shower for a family member and I'm just not up to it. Dh and I have been trying forever to have a baby and the reality is, it probably won't happen for us. Of course, there is always a chance. Losing weight will certainly help one issue, but not everything. Anyway, spending most of the day in the car (it's several hours away) w/ my mom, sis, gm, and neice--listening to my gm tell me every cute thing my neice does every 5 seconds on top of the shower is more than I can handle. I am really happy for my cousin. I really am. In fact, I feel pretty guilty for going, but I know I would be miserable, so I need to stay away.

So, the theme for this weekend is 'take care of mj'. Things at work have been super busy. I have been trying to do too much at work and at home. I need a break! Unfortunately dh has to work all weekend, but it's ok. I will get my mani/pedi and do a little shopping. We are going to get take out for dinner (don't want to ruin my nails ;)), but at the same time I want to make sure I plan ahead and don't order something really bad. I already have some K20 protein water mix packets in my purse if I need one when I am shopping tomorrow.

Wow, I am really rambling tonight! I am off to snuggle w/ the dogs! I'm sure I'll be around this weekend.

Beverlyjoy
05-03-2008, 05:51 AM
Hi! I stayed with my plan yesterday - I am grateful.

Today DH and I are going out of town to an arts lunch and silent auction. My stepmom "bought a table" and it's usually lots of fun. I have no idea what they will serve for lunch. I imagine it will be chicken. It makes me nervous not to know. I'll try and figure out how to make it work.

I will do the best I can.

Have a GREAT day!!

mj5
05-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Beverlyjoy--Hope you had fun today. I am sure you did fine w/ lunch.

I splurged on the spa pedi. It was a little more $, probably not something I would do every time, but Oh my!!!!! My feet and legs feel fantastic! I was so relaxed I seriously did not want to stand up!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!

cheetara
05-03-2008, 09:41 PM
mj - yes, I got my water in... If there's a time crunch, I cheat and put in 1 tsp Crystal Light.

Was OP yesterday - just no time to post

Today:
B: 1/2 pineapple
S: Graham crackers
L: Chicken soup
S: Zucchini, milk
D: Red beans and rice
S: misto

mj5
05-04-2008, 08:57 AM
cheetara--hey, whatever works! Yea for being op yesterday!

I am off to get a few things done around the house then snuggle w/ the dogs. My knee is sore today, so I want to take it easy today. I rented 27 dresses last night, so we'll watch it today. well, I'll watch it and the dogs will sleep on my lap!

Darkblue
05-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Ugh, what a week. DH was out of town and we had the usual zillion errands and events to deal with. The weather's being weird again--it's cold outside, and this is May! I think I've gained and lost the same 1/2 pound al week long, which will make this the first week since I started my diet that I haven't actually lost anything. :( I know it's due to eating out more and moving less at home, but it's still depressing as I've been 90% on plan. I did so want to add another dancing veggie to my sig line. *sighs* Maybe this week will be better.

Txmomma--hope you are feeling better.

mj5--the manicure sounds lovely! Can't wait 'til I've earned one! Good for you, doing a "take care of yourself" weekend.

Beverly--I like art shows and auctions. Did you buy anything fun?

bigtxmomma
05-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey guys

Still sick.

I'm too blah to post anything. My throat is KILLING me. It feels like it's on fire. Gah!!

Hope everyone is hanging in.