Old 02-06-2008, 08:08 AM   #1  
Project Me!

S/C/G: 221.2/165.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Default Weight loss decreasing...

I know when you start on a diet/lifestyle change that you lose like 3 lbs at first and than it starts decreasing.. which is fine and I was ok with that.. My only trouble is that it has gone from 1.8 lbs to 1 lb now to .6 lbs.. I'm not sure what to do. I believe I'm going to change my exercise around a little so I'm doing something different.. and keep eatting the same at 1,200 calories. But any ideas?
starbucksfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/139

Height: 5'6"

I had slowed down for awhile but it picked back up recently. Here is what I worked on:

Consistency of exercise
Intensity of exercise
Increasing my calories

Yes I said Increase. My average calories had dropped a 100 or more per day and was 1300 at less. I worked on getting back up to 1400-1450.

1200 is low if your exercising regularly - I would suggest you reevaluate that number.

Lori
lorilove is offline   Reply With Quote