Fitness Videos - Getting back into exercise? Post here!

FitMomEB
12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
I am now fully motivated to start exercising, for real this time, no matter how tired I might be or how I need to adjust my schedule. I can easily find an excuse not to exercise because I have a toddler and my apartment isn't setup in such a way that I can exercise inside while everyone else sleeps, but I just have to make it work :wizard:

I want to lose 70 pounds by my next birthday (in September), although I'm not as concerned with my weight as I am with my size. If I can get down to a 10-12 I'll be happy!

So I'm making a plan and this time I'll stick with it. I tend to make plans that are way too detailed and then get overwhelmed, so this time I'll take it slow. I'll start with Karen Voight's Sleek Physique, which is a no-brainer because it contains 6 pre-mixed workouts which include cardio, strength and yoga. When I feel like I can move on or when I start getting bored I can add in something else.

So who is with me?
:dust:

AmberD
12-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Fitmom!

I'm trying to start exercising again. I'm really good at finding excuses not to exercise. It's too early, I'm too tired etc.

I have a treadmill and I need to start using it. I have a 5k program that requires me to run 3 times a week. I can run 3 times a week...

Let's keep each other motivated

ButterflyDiva
12-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm in.

I'm also ready to start exercising again. I plan on getting in 40-60 minutes a day, 5 times a week. And to walk between 2 and 2.5 miles a day.

FitMomEB
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Hello ladies!

I'm glad to have company on my journey! So let's work on eliminating each other's excuses, what do you say? So for instance, I say "I'm sick, I have bronchitis" and you say... :)

FitMomEB
12-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Hi Barbara,

I'm glad you are recovering well! Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I do have bronchitis, so I guess I'll stick to a light (and short) tai chi workout today. What about you, ladies?

FitMomEB
12-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Today I'm feeling a bit better. This weekend I was really good about taking all my vits and antioxidants and I got a couple of good nights of sleep so this morning I was determined to exercise, even if just for 10-15 minutes (my breathing is still a bit shallow and I have a nasty cough, so I wanted to take it easy).

I did 10 minutes of Karen Voight's Monday workout from Sleek Physique, then my toddler pushed something on the TV remote and it switched to cable. I'm still clueless about this TV because we just got it, so I tried but coulnd't switch it back. :?:
I didn't want to stop altogether so I popped in an iBallet I had downloaded. Love iBallet. Check it out, by going to www.itrain.com and then selecting iSculpt Ballet. I train has lots of audio workouts, you can upload them to your MP3 playser or burn them on a CD (just one, for personal use!) and play them on your stereo. I only like the iBallet though, and that's because I haven't found a similar workout on DVD yet - I mean I have buit didn't like any of them :^:

I'm also planning my holiday season workout-wise, so I can still sneak something in when my guests are here... fail to plan and plan to fail, right?
So I selected 4 20-minute workouts that include cardio, yoga, pilates and some strength training.

How are you ladies doing? Don't abandon me now!

ButterflyDiva
12-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone. I did great today, got in 40 minutes of Turbo Jam Cardio Party and walked 2.6 miles. So far, I'm off to a great start. Just hope I can keep it up, which is why I plan to come to this board everyday of motivation.

FitMomEB
12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow, that's awesome! I agree about posting regularly, it's so motivating to be kept accountable and see what everyone else has done that day!

AmberD
12-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Butterfly Diva - 40 minutes and 2.6miles!! Congratulations :)!!!! That's fantastic

Elisa - exercising even when being sick?! Good for you!

Barbara what an inspiring story. We CAN do this.

It's after 9:30 and I really don't want to exercise... but if you ladies can do it, so can I. I've decided that running is too ambitious for me right now, so I'm trying to walk on my treadmill 30 minutes a day.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

AmberD
12-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Ok, I did it. It sucked, but I did it! Now I'm off to bed.

FitMomEB
12-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Amber - Great! And thank you for motivating me to do something today too! I'm in the same situation today - 6.35pm, dinner is ready, haven't worked out yet. Didn't help that dh was sick, today, too :( But you know what? I'll do some iSculpt Ballet while the girls take a bath :) I'll log on later to confirm I did it.

ButterflyDiva
12-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Got in 40 minutes of Slim in 6 Burn It Up. The dvd is actually 1 hour but I was too tired to do the other 20 minutes. Eh.:smug:

FitMomEB
12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Go ButterflyDiva, that's great! SI6 is a good routine.

I put Stella to bed and then did the ballet section on one of the Yoga Booty Ballet DVDs. It's only about 10 minutes but OMG, it is way harder to me than some longer workouts I've done! It works your butt, thighs and abs at once - ouch!

Tomorrow is Pilates day, but I'll have to do mine in the afternoon, because in the morning I have to go to the dentist and then the PO (to send my Secret Santa package! :mrsclaus:)

I'll probably have lunch, wait an hour and then do the Winsor Pilates 20-minute workout. I'll log on tomorrow to confirm I did that ;)

Goodnight! Gotta go to bed early so I can hopefully get over this bronchitis!

AmberD
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Good job on getting the work out in Elisa! I hope you and your DH feel better soon.

It's 9pm and I haven't done my walk yet, but I'll get it done before I go to bed! I'll check back later tonight to confirm.

I can walk and watch tv at the same time.... I can get off my butt and do this!:p

FitMomEB
12-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Ok, yasterday I did 25 minutes of walking and had to stop at that. I went to the dentist and he said "no strenuous exercise" so I asked "can I do 20 minutes of Pilates?" and he said "absolutely not" "20 minutes yoga?" "I strongly recommend no strenuous exercise and keeping your head level, so no exercise lying down or upside down." LOL

So I had to skip Pilates :dz: I'm doing it today, though ;)

AmberD
12-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Hahaha! Doctor knows best!

I didn't get any exercise in yesterday for the sheer fact I'm lazy. I'll make up for it with 45-60 minutes tonight.

Are you feeling better at all?

FitMomEB
12-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Are you feeling better at all?

I am, Thank you :) I'm still congested but it's more a cold than a chest thing now.

ButterflyDiva
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Glad to hear your feeling better

Yesterday I did TJ Cardio Party 2 and today I plan on doing Hip Hop Abs, but I just got home so I want to relax for a while first and watch one of my favorite movies frome when I was little, Monkey Shines.

FitMomEB
12-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Hello ladies -

I didn't end up exercising today, Stella is still running a fever and coughing and she was very clingy. I'll have to make it up either tomorrow or during the weekend!

souvenirdarling
12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
During the summer I had something akin to bronchitis and it was terrible. I ran anyway and it felt disgusting and useless.

I'm trying to find a way to LIKE excercising, and maybe that way I'll get around to it easier. At one point in October I was really regular, but that's dwindled down to nowt. I need a new gym, since I'm not attending University anymore. I'm thinking a pricer one that has a steam room and sauna, which I could probably appreciate.

ButterflyDiva
12-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Well I managed to get int HHA, I honestly didn't think I could do it because I was so tired, but I made it through the whole 40 minutes.

FitMomEB
12-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't posted for several days, Stella was sick and it was impossible to get anything done!!

I did manage to workout twice: once I did the Prevention Sugar Solution workout, which is a cardio walk segment and some strength segments, and once I did most of Patricia Moreno's Dancer's Body workout (the short version). It's finally the weekend! And dh is off next week. Whick means I should be able to workout every day for the next 7 days - can you say yay? :carrot:

FitMomEB
12-17-2007, 11:50 AM
hello everyone!

I just finished Muscle Eats Fat from the Lotte Berk Method series - it's about 30 minutes and it's a GREAT workout! Anyone else a fan of Lotte Berk/barre/Pilates type exercises?

cjxl
01-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello All,

I also am trying to get myself back into making exercise a daily part of my life. It is just so much easier to blame it on the kids or a crazy day and sitdown in front of the TV to veg. But I know that is so not going to help me.

I am yet agian starting over, lost 40 lbs. in 2006 and managed to gain back every single ounce plus ten pounds in a year. :(

I have come to the unmistakeable conclusion that this just has to become part of my daily routine. Being a stay-at-home mom with two under six and a tiny apartment gives me every excuse that I could possibly want not to workout but my reflection in the mirror is suffering because of it.

I am hoping with a little bit of accountability and some good support :hug: I can develop a new daily routine that makes exercise just another part of my everyday.

I am starting out slow, cut calories down to 1200 or less and am waiting for my body to adjust to that, I'm tired so tired.

I started walking on the tredmill yesterday, 1 mile nothing extensive. Will keep up with that this week and have the Gilad Ultimate Body Sculpt series for workouts.

I did his workouts on Fit TV before when I lost all that weight and loved it. Unfotunately I don't have Fit TV anymore, so I bought the four main workouts; Elite Forces, Cuts and Curves, Power and Grace, and Core and More. I'm sure if we can find the drive to stick with it we will all reach our goals. :carrot:

Happy Sweating!!! ;)

FitMomEB
01-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi CJ,

I'm really glad you decided to join us! This thread had been sort of quiet lately - I personally haven't exercised much during the holidays, I had my parents over from Italy and our schedule went pretty much out the window :o And now that they have left and I could start again, I'm recovering from an injury - hurt my knee on Thursday, nothing broken but a nasty hematoma.

Other than that, I think a thread like this is ideal to get back into good habits, so I'm glad to have you with us, the more the merrier :)

But I do want to say, and I hope you don't mind, that 1200 calories or less is way too little for your body, particularly if you are planning to include exercise in your daily activities. When the calorie intake is too low the metabolism slows down because the body goes into starvation mode, making losing weight and especially keeping it off an uphill battle :( Shoot for 1500-1800 or even better, find your own caloric needs based on your weight and activity level : Greg Joujun-Roche, VIP trainer, uses this formula: multiply your weight by 11 if you are inactive, 13 if you are moderately active, 15 if you are active (working out 1 hour or more 5-6 days a week).

Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and being able to post again myself :)

cjxl
01-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Thank you for the warm greeting. :D

Sorry to hear about your injury, it's hard to keep motivated when outside influences make it difficult to keep on track.

I appreciate the advice, I was told that lowering my caloric intake to around 1000-1200 would be the best way to start, let my body adjust, and then incorporate exercise but I must admit it has been really hard to stick to :?:

Your input makes me feel a lot better about the days when my caloric intake neared 1400 :dancer:

:getwell: thanks again for the supportive response. Here's to hoping we all reach those longed for goals together.
:grouphug:

michellenew
01-07-2008, 05:23 PM
i'm in too.
i'm ready to exercise again...and to lose weight.
:carrot:
michellenew

FitMomEB
01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Ok, so I ended up getting some exercise in afterall: 35 minutes power walking, half with a "walk vest" (my toddler in a backpack carrier) half pushing a stroller :)

My knee is better, though not fully back to normal yet. I think I'd stick to low-impact activities for the next week or so.

Welcoem michellenew!

cjxl
01-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I completely tanked any means of watching what I was eating yesterday. My son got rave reviewed from his pre-K teacher and speech therapist, so as a reward of meeting all his speech goals and being released from the speech program I brought both boys to McD's, managed to get through the drivethru without ordering anything for myself but once home found myself mindlessly picking at the remnence of two Happy Meals and melting icecream. :mad:

Why is it so hard to just not touch. :(

Then my neighbor came by to see if we wanted to go walking. Of course we did, maybe a mile, then she ordered pizza when we got home as a congrats to my son. Just what I needed. :nono: but managed to partake anyway.

The day was in all essence a complete loss. :stress:

Today is a new day and I will have an hour this afternoon to hopefully get a workout in with no little ones screaming, pulling, nagging, or crying for me to tend to them.

Hope everyone else is having better luck. My self-control needs some work. :p

Welcome michellenew, we welcome all who want to improve themselves. The more the merrier. :celebrate:

FitMomEB
01-09-2008, 10:38 AM
CJ,

I share your pain :hug:

I find for me when I'm getting "back into the groove", so to speak, it's just best to keep away from trigger foods, particularly junk food. I'm Italian, and food is an integral part of our culture. Celebrations more often than not revolve around food. This is one thing when it's done with a large group of people, where you also talk :gossip:, dance :cb:, laugh :joker: and don't spend hours just stuffing your face. But I learned the hard way that this habit I had of celebrating with food is a bad one, if eating is the actual celebration. Old habits die hard, and of course it's not like one can completely exclude food from celebrations, but I've been trying not to make it the focus point. So if my daughter gets good grades or my husband gets a promotion, we try to come up with fun activities for the whole family that might include food, but do not revolve around it (go ice skating, go to Build-a-Bear, go to the luna park, etc).

It's hard. It's not what I grew up with, and it's not my first instinct. But I've also noticed how certain foods (particularly sugar) and lifestyle choices (like watching tv daily) influence my daughter's behavior negatively, and it was a real eye-opener for me. So now when I say "the Holidays are over, let's get our diet back on track! No sugar and no refined foods.":judge: I don't feel like I'm just dragging everybody down with me because I'm on a diet, instead I feel like I'm taking proper care not only of myself, but also of my family. Because I definitely don'y want my daughters to grow up and struggle with the same issues!

I'm sorry about the ramble :o the gist of it is: it's a learning process for all of us, you are not alone!

:dust:

cjxl
01-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yesterday was easier but I think I was so driven on not repeating the previous days mistakes that I ended up with a caloric intake of way to little for the day and by bedtime was starving and dragging. :yawn:

I think I was focusing on drinking my water intake more than food and found myself not able to get through the workout without feeling sick and light headed.:barf: If you can consider 15 min a workout. I really need to get a better balance of meal time, fluids, and exercise.

My boys are on a great schedule but while they are actually being still and eating I tend to try to get everything I can done while they are eating, bathing, or at pre-k. :shrug:

I feel like I just run out of time and the daily routine gets in the way of me making the time to take care of me. I guess that goes for most mothers. Why is it that we feel the need to put ourselves last and just deal with it?

While I sit here typing this I am rattling off the list of things that never ends, dishes need to be done, dinner needs to be coordinated and cooked, my oldest needs to be picked up in 45 min., laundry needs to be folded, the little one needs a snack, I need to get a workout in today, and I have less than three hours to get it all done before my husband comes home and takes over the living room (only room with a TV in our tiny apartment that is big enough to workout in).

Then of course it starts over because dishes are never actually done, same with laundry. Do all mothers feel like they are fighting an uphill battle? :dunno:

Well I better hop to it or I'll make an excuse and not do it.

FitMomEB
01-10-2008, 01:00 PM
I feel like I just run out of time and the daily routine gets in the way of me making the time to take care of me. I guess that goes for most mothers. Why is it that we feel the need to put ourselves last and just deal with it?
Then of course it starts over because dishes are never actually done, same with laundry. Do all mothers feel like they are fighting an uphill battle?

I don't know about ALL moms, but I sure feel that way. In fact I often find myself lacking motivation do do much in the house at all, simply because I ask myself "what's the point? I will have to start over tomorrow or even later today" :dz:

And most mothers do tend to put... well, pretty much everyone else's needs first, so I share that too! But recently I found myself stretched so thin that it started influencing negatively my ability to take care of my family. That scared me and I made a commitment to take better care of myself and ask for help when I need it. So I talked to dh and told him I need regular me time, and he agreed to take the girls on saturday afternoon for a couple of hours so I can read, sleep, take a warm aromatherapy bath with lots of candles, or do anything else I feel like that week (within reason, I won't be hitting the spa every week!)

For me daily exercise actually does a lot, and eating regular, balanced meals is also a big part of it IMO.

Undereating is common with moms, too, especially if we are trying to watch what we eat. Personally I don't count calories or grams or anything because I find that it makes me obsess too much. I just try to learn proper portions for the different foods and count portions instead. So in an average day I usually shoot for 1-2 portions of fruit, unlimited fibrous veggies, 2-4 portions of protein, 1-2 portions of starchy veggies or grains, and 2 Tbsp oil, and lots of water (Ideally 1 gallon, but I don't always make it).

What's important is that you have a goal, and you are progressing in the right direction. It doesn't have to be big giant steps, sometimes baby steps are much better because they are gentler and we are less likely to slip back.

Upwards and onwards sister, we are in this together :)
That's what I shoot for, I often eat less or more but at least I don't obsess - my mental health is just as important as my physical health :D

FitMomEB
01-10-2008, 01:01 PM
My exercise today: 20 minutes of Prevention Dance it Off! :carrot: fun! (the exclamation point is part of the title, btw)

cjxl
01-10-2008, 09:43 PM
I didn't actually get a workout done today :exercise: but I felt like I was going, going, going all day. Got up at five, spent hours scanning photos into the computer from our recent vaca. before my two little tornadoes got up, then breakfast, stripping/making beds, dishes, laundry started, then baths, dressing, lunch, and off to pre-k and daycare.

My two hours of no kids time was spent grocery shopping, running errands, and paying bills. I managed to get the last bag of groceries put away in time to swap the laundry stuff some lunch in my face :hun: and get back in the car.

Then its pick them both up, home, snack, laundry yet again, make another bed with clean sheets, put away dishes, start dinner, eat dinner, clean-up dinner, dishes, laundry, snack for the boys, another bath (go figure), and now here I sit :comp: waiting for the last load to get done drying so it can be folded and put away. But first I have to get the tornadoes settled down, teeth brushed, story, and bed.

Then I can finally get the last of the laundry folded, put away, and dinner dishes put away before I roll into bed. :tired:

Tomorrow is another day. I kind of feel like I'm not making much progress with physical activity. I need to make a time to do a workout and stick with it no matter what else needs to be done. I am doing great with my portion sizes and water intake, so small steps, I'll get there.

cjxl
01-12-2008, 11:43 AM
I actually managed to get in an entire 1 hour workout yesterday,:exercise: Gilad- Elite Forces, cardio. It was great. Today I am sore; back, shoulders, and butt. Hooray for me! :carrot: :cb: :broc:

I decided that there was no way I was going to get the living room to myself to workout, so I took the portable DVD player out of the car and hooked it up in my room on a little stool. May not be all that big but now I don't have the excuse of not having someplace to watch the workout. :judge: One excuse down!

I reached my water intake for the day and then some. :cp: I also did really well with my eating. Kept my portion sizes down, picked fresh instead of processed, but still had an intake of 1400-1600. Not excessive but more than I was hoping for. :shrug:

I stopped keeping a running tally of my caloric intake and started adding it up at the end of the day. I still write it all down when I eat it even calories so I don't forget. But this way I don't deprive my body of anything it might be telling me I need due to maybe exceeding my daily allowable. I feel that is an easier way for me to lose healthier. ;)

Today has gone well already just need to make myself push play. :drill: Hope eveyone else is feeling as good about themselves and their progress. One day at a time. :dancer:

cjxl
01-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Completed another one hour workout today. Gilad- Core and More. I am always disappointed after this workout for some reason. When I get done I never really feel like I worked out. :dz:

I'm never sure if I'm doing it right or not. I have the hardest time breathing and holding my ads tight at the same time. I end up resetting, and resetting, and resetting. :dunno: Hopefully once I lose some of the extensive layers of flab over my abs then it won't be so hard, or I won't feel like I'm doing it all wrong.

But since I didn't feel all that worked out I took my boys bundled them up and walked them to the park to play. That wasn't a workout either but something is better than nothing. ;)

Of course when I get home and start to make a healthy dinner my significant other informs me that he had already ordered pizza :jeno: because he was tired of all the veggies and wanted something else. :frypan: and that's what I wanted to do to him.

I was very good, ate one piece and made myself a salad. I don't know how many calories are in a piece of cheese pizza, extra cheese :cheese:, half sausage. Is anybody drooling yet! :T But I can almost guarantee its a lot.

Sorry I seem to be posting and posting and posting, I just like to try to keep myself accountable because that helps me keep my goals in sight.

FitMomEB
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
CJ,

You really don't need to apologize for posting a lot! I'm just sorry I haven't been able to post in reply or just to check in, Stella is really crabby, she is still recovering from the stomach flu and I'm not getting a whole lot of sleep :dizzy:

No exercise per se toda, but I did take a walk on the beach and playsed some volleyball - we went to Long Island, I love the beach in winter!

cjxl
01-14-2008, 02:33 PM
I didn't get to workout yesterday either but I did go rollerskating with my boys. Not much of an exercise since I couldn't really skate. I had to stay with them, hold them up, slow and steady. I did manage to get a couple laps around by myself but that was about it.

My water intake suffered due to us being out and about most of the day but my food intake was under control.

Don't apologize Elisa, everybody gets so busy now-a-days. I understand. I mostly just post to keep myself honest with me. Does no good to cheat when you know you cheated. :nono:

Sorry to hear that your daughter is sick. That really takes it out of ya. No sleep, no energy, no peace. Aweful! :tired:

Today I just feel like I am dragging. I don't want to do anything, I want to nap. I had to bring my little one, Seth, in for a sick child appiontment this morning. He has a touch of pneumonia, so antibiotics, fluids, and Rx cough suppressant. Now I know why he was so grumpy skating yesterday. He just didn't feel good. I have a feeling it's going to be a long week.

To top it off I finally decided to quit smoking, cold turkey. Its been a rough morning but I haven't caved yet. :smoking: I'm hoping it will help me in the longrun to reach my goal weight. We'll see, wish me luck! :yay:

cjxl
01-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Worked out today, 1 hour cardio. Day two of not smoking and I did really well today. My water intake is up, caloric intake down, and completed a workout. All in all a good day. :carrot:

Yesterday was bad, I didn't workout, didn't meet my water intake, and it was the first day of not smoking. I found myself snacking, grabbing for anything to fullfill that hand to mouth craving. It was a really, really bad day. :(

I bought a bag of lollipops this morning to take the edge off but have only had to use one today. At 45 calories a piece I don't plan on using them unless I absolutely have to. :snooty:

I starting to wonder if I should have waited to meet my goal before quiting because this is harder than I thought. :bomb: I really feel like I'm going to explode at times. One day at a time. :headache:

cjxl
01-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Today completed another 1 hr workout, Power and Grace - Gilad. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it today but I needed something to make me feel better.

This morning I found out a friend of mine was killed yesterday in Iraq. :cry: It just took all the fight right out of me. I found myself physically sick from my emotional pain.

Day three without a cigarette :smoking: and if I was ever going to cave it would be now. But as long as I keep myself moving it seems to be alright. :lifter:

I don't think I'm going to have to worry about my caloric intake today since my stomach doesn't seem to want much of anything put in it. I hope everybody else is doing better. :dunno: When it rains it pours.

cjxl
01-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Day five without a cigarette! :bravo: I have managed to make it the entire week without buying, smoking, or lapsing. I have noticed the mindless snacking that I have to keep a close eye on. The hand to mouth syndrome has really put a damper on my caloric intake, especially at night when I have to fight snacking anyway. Now that I don't go outside to smoke the cravings are all that much worse.

I have managed to workout four days in a row. :exercise: I completed Elite Forces Cardio (1 hour:running:) yesterday, and Cuts and Curves (1 hour:lifter:) today. Tomorrow will be cardio again, then Sunday Core and More. Monday is my day of rest (tredmill :woops:)

I figure if I can get my workout schedule down then work on the eating in small steps. Focus on water intake and hopefully the rest will fall into line. Hope everybody else is keeping up with their exercise. I'm starting to feel like the only one to bothers to stick with it anymore. Nobody posts.

cjxl
01-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Good morning, bad evening. No smoking again today. Did about 40-45 minute cardio today but didn't finish the last 15-20 minutes just because I ran out of time.

Went to the movies with a friend and saw 27 Dresses. Very good chick flick. Predictable, but aren't they all. No soda, popcorn, or candy. :cp:

Then on the way home we stopped at Wendy's. There went the rest of the day. :cbg: I got home and looked up the caloric intake on the computer and found that my chicken ceasar salad had more calories than a cheeseburger. What is fair about that. Think you're eating healthy then wham, so sorry salad dressing has more calories than a large fry. There is something seriously wrong with that equation.

Salad + Dressing = You could have had a #1 w/fries :mcd:

The logic behind that baffles me. Other than that nothing else is new. Hope everyone else is still trying. I seem to be the only one left. :listen:

Oh well, anybody feel free to post if you're trying, ljust getting started, let us know if its working, or if you just feel like you don't want to go it alone. Cause in theory it really isn't hard to just push play but its so much easier to just not do it. There are many excuses that work. But you'll never change anything that way. Lets see if we can name a few.

1. Didn't have time

2. Too tired

3. Kids wouldn't leave me alone

4. No place to workout

5. Sick

6. Sore

Anybody else think of any that they use, come on we've all got them.