Old 10-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something Chat Wed. Oct 17

Morning all. I'm proud, two days in a row i've gotten up and worked out, They are only walking the dog and some toning...but its better than nothing. On my next day off, i may go check out the bally's down the road (scince i get a discount with them thr banfield). I need to find some good motivation, aeorbic clases etc. Hope everyone is doing great! I'm feeling well...trying to get motivated to eat better. Alright all..off i go!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #2  

WAY TO GO GG!!!

I know that sometimes its hard to stay motivated. I am really motivated by music. I have a whole workout collection on my ipod. I put it on and rock out and after what seems like just a few songs, I am done an hour. Its amazing!! The eating thing has been a challenge but I have been working on my recipes and finding that part easier and easier...

Has anyone tried the Progresso WW soups? I had the italian one and it was really good. Just FYI. Also really low- like 70 cals or something.
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

laurie- i do have an ipod...wouldn't survive without it. I have about 50 songs on a specific "workout" file that i love. I am motivated to go outside and do things...however, i think the mutt is getting old so she isn't as "peppy" and doesn't go as long...and still a bit nervous about running in the dark by myself. I love aeorbics classes and do have fun with my dvds...i just think i do so much better if i have a gym that has some good aeorbic classes. But i'm not going to join unless they have classes that fit my schedule. So for now..i've been at least walking. I did the firm dvd i have and enjoy it. I just like the "chang up"..i think its my ADHD kicking in.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/219/150

Height: 5'6

Morning all
<< I just joined the forums last night. >>

Agreed.... LOVE the ipod! We have a dock in our kitchen and I am often in there dancing with one of our 4 kids.
OrangBlosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:05 AM   #5  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Morning all.

Hope everyone is doing well. My weight hasn't budged in a couple of weeks, but that is totally my own fault. I haven't bee working out and have been eating off plan. But at least I haven't gained. You would think that the lure of ONEderland would be enought to keep me on track, but apparently not. I'm back at it today and really want to see the 100's by Halloween. Even if that means 199.5! LOL

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Tamara, Where have you been girl?! Nice to see you!

OrangBlosm, Glad you joined us!

I have an MP3 player, but I don't even know where it is. DH bought it for me about a year ago. I didn't ask for it, but I guess it would be a good idea to find it, and actually use it...like for exercise!!

Laurie, I love Progresso soups anyway, but just bought some of the WW ones, haven't tried one yet though. Next time I log onto myspace, I'll add you. I'm hardly ever there!

GG, glad to have you back!

See ya'!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:41 PM   #7  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey guys

Been gone a while. DD had surgery yesterday and is doing well.

By the way GG don't know what your smokin on the work out session in the a.m. but I had to look twice at the calendar. It's wed.

catch you all later
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Aaaayyyyiiiiiiiii. I had a nice long post and lost it!! I do not have time to redo it right now.

Highlights:
Welcome newbie! It's great to have you here.

I tried the new HC Steamers and it was really good. It was Chicken Tuscany or something like that. I had it with a salad and it was filling. I hope it lasts until dinner which will be late because of Alex's swimming lesson.

Have a great evening!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi every one!
I am here, barely~
We had the worst scare of our lives yesterday, Sean went bed last night and 15 minutes later he was in his bed sick and unconscious, Michael had to do CPR he was not breathing at all, we didn't know if he had chocked as he got sick or what was going on, I called 911 they arrive what seemed to me like an hour later, Michael said it was not to long but it seemed for ever. They got here, they went upstairs to Sean's room and because his eyes were wide open they thought everything was OK at first, when they got down on the floor didn't think things were good at all, they took him in the ambulance w/Michael and two blocks down from the house the got in an helicopter and flew them down to Children's hospital, they did a CAT scan and blood work, couple of hours later Sean was back to normal and I mean normal like nothing had happened, the CAT scan was fine and the blood levels were all fine. They think he had a seizure which they can't explain cause the meds he is on for bipolar are anti seizure meds. We took him today to the follow up w/pediatrician and we have an EEG scheduled for Nov. 7 and the neurologist after that, I am very upset that it is not for another 3 weeks.
I have not been able to keep anything down in my stomach. I am not doing well myself. Keep us in your prayers please!!!

Welcome newbies!!
GG I think the gym would be great for you!
Sheila good to see you, glad dd is doing fine!
I can't think, please forgive me for not replying to everyone personally. But hugs to every one!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:11 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

hanna
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:28 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hanna, that has got to be one of the scariest things, for your child not to be breathing. I can't even imagine. I do not know what I would do if I found one of my kids unconcious(sp?) I still check on the kids in the middle of the night. You definately will be in my thoughts/prayers. Big hugs.

Sheila, what was the operation?

Laurie, I love Progresso soups. There is a WW one that tastes just like tortilla soup. All veggies though and 60cal.

Karen, I also want to try the new steamers, they look really good.

Hey to everyone else. Talk later,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #12  

MY God Hanna!! I will for sure keep you in my prayers. That is so scary and bizarre. And not knowing what caused it? I feel for you so much!! BIG BIG HUGS...Wish I could make YOU dinner like you do for everyone else...
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:44 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hanna, I'm soo sorry!! I would've been absolutely terrified!! I would be on the phone with wherever the EEG is scheduled for telling them he needs to be in there ASAP, not 3 wks. from now!! Play the scared mom to the hilt (not that you have to play!) and beg them to get you in there! I'll be praying for Sean.

Sheila, Didn't realize DD was having surgery. Everything OK? You know, I never noticed the day was wrong on the thread title, I guess I was just busy with the chat switcheroo. Fixed them both!

Going to pick up 2 twin beds that I am buying from someone off Craigslist. She wants 130/both, includes 2 mattresses, 2 box springs, 2 frames and 2 headboards. They're 5 yrs. old and have been slept on maybe 100 times. Can't beat that! I'm just happy I will finally have beds for the boys!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #14  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Holy crap Hannah I hope everything will be ok. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. You know prayers do pretty amazing things.

Lois: They put a new kind of tube in her ear. This is her 10th ear surgery. Not bad like the mastoid surgeries she has had those were horriable.

Lauren: This morning when I got up I tried to keep my anal hat off but it flew on so ya I noticed the day right off and sure enough I had to go to the calendar I thought Wow I am really off a day what are the odds of that? Ya then it hit....Nope Happy Hump day!

Lois: Did your husband ever find a job? i have been thinking about you for a while and just have been busy with crazy son quitting school.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:39 PM   #15  
KAR

Evening Everyone,
Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Been busy with school and family. Nothing really new to report on my front.
Hanna sending hugs your way! That must have been an awful experience for you. Hope Sean is feeling better today. You must be worn out today. Try and take care of yourself so you don't become sick too.
Shelia glad to hear that dd is doing fine. Sounds like things have been busy for you here lately.
GG thanks for mentioning craigslist in an earlier post. Went on there today looking for an excerise bike. Found a free one just waiting on an email back.
Hi to everyone else. I am sorry not to give you all a personal message right now. Just too tired. Need to get to bed.
Chat with you all later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote