30 something Chat Wed. Oct 17 - Page 2 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 10-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #16  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Kerry: beyond hard I am tired of dealing with nothing but sh_%. I feel like I get one problem done and I have 10 others. I feel betrayed by DH by saying to DS just quit and get a GED. I honestly don't know if I am in love with him or just horriably pissed. I have just been doing alot of thinking. I am not focusing too much on my feelings twards DH because with DS and his cr*&, and DD and her surgery I just have too much.

sorry to dump but you asked.....................
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Hanna, :hugs: I cant imagine what that must be like to go through. Even if Sean is 100% better, I would take it easy the next few days. This advice goes for both him and you. Your family will definately be in our prayers.

Shiela, dont forget to take care of yourself as well. A wise woman once told me that there is a very fine line between love and hate. Don't cross that with your husband, and if you do ~ be smart about it and don't stay with him.

Laren, Karen, Laurie, and everyone else

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hanna - Oh my! How horrifying. I can't even imagine. I'll keep your family in my prayers also. Huge hugs from me. Cry for a while if you need to. Makes my little problems seem so mundane.

Sheila - wow. 10 surgeries. Glad she's ok. Sorry about the continuing problems with DH. I wish I had some good advice, but I guess all I can really do is listen.

Well, I have found a place to live. I answered an ad in the paper about a room for rent. Scariest thing I've ever had to do. It's only about 3 miles from my work. The lady who owns the house is really nice and is renting 3 rooms in her house to make ends meet. She personally doesn't live there, but still owns the house and is trying to break even on utilities, mortgage. The other tenant who is there is also nice and seems pretty quiet. She's older (50s or 60s) so that's nice. Only problem is there is no cable or internet. But the homeowner is going to work with me and the other tenant on splitting the bill if we want. We'll see. I move in on Friday. I'm still really scared and nervous about the whole thing. Change is terrifying to me. But it will be nice to be only 10 mins from work. ANd the gas savings! Especially since it went up 15cents/gallon overnight!

So, thank you for all of your prayers/good vibes. Whoever said prayers can work is right.

But it's been a great diet plan. I think I've eaten about once a day since 10 days ago. I have to force that. And the stress also causes everything just to run out the other end. Sorry, TMI. I am just so tired of feeling so sick.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote