Old 10-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #1  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Talking Bye-bye Boobies!!!

I was wondering today, where are my boobies
I can honestly say I was never a big fan, but as a large woman, I was starting to love my hair and nails and boobies a little more each day!
Unfourtunatly, my BF is starting to notice that my chest is getting smaller, and now I notice too. ---WHICH is fine with me, because I am a 36 DD--And that is too much for me. I know he is supportive (mainly because he is tired of me complaining about being fat and not doing anything about it. Now he is really supportive and telling me I am losing weight, even though I might just be losing inches in reality).
Has your BF/DH said anything about your chest? Poor guys, lol!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

My boyfriend said he'd buy me a boob job once I hit my goal weight if I really wanted one. Hrm, not sure if I want one, but I definitely have lost my boobs. Basically, that's all I've lost at this point, haha.
Amberelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:42 PM   #3  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

Height: 5'5"

I kept saying to myself I wish my boobs would go down.

I measured yesterday and it seems as if the band and cup size have gone down, but I think I did something incorrectly!
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:44 PM   #4  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

I just had this conversation with my daughter the other day. When I start to lose weight, I lose it in my boobs and face. Why can't I lose it in the tummy!!! Why does this happen!?
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #5  
Cindy

I just realized I was in the 20-something forum. Oops!
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:49 PM   #6  

cldwv,
it's okay post wherever you find a good thread, that's what I do, wasn't sure where to post this question, but we want to hear from everyone!
ambr- you are hillarious!

Last edited by vixjean; 10-08-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #7  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

I've only really lost about 1.5 inches in my boobs... and even that depends on the time of month. I'm about a 36 D or a 38 C depending on the bra design...

I'd really like to bring the band size down. I don't really want to lose the boobies themselves. But if I have to go back to being an A cup I will survive.

However, don't have a boyfriend at the moment to complain about it.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #8  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

I've dropped a cup size and a band size so far (from a 38 DDD to a 36 DD)! I'm super excited about it! The only down side is my skin isn't tightening up, so I've gotten saggier I'm hoping to drop one more cup size. I know that eventually I'm going to go under the knife to lift my girls--and if the surgeon tells me that having some small implants will perk them up more than just a lift, I'll go for that, too!

I'd rather be a little bigger and perkier than being smaller and deformed or saggy-looking (I've seen some lift photos that I'm not impressed with...the boobs look weird).

But as for the boyfriend noticing thing, mine has He doesn't mind them being smaller. There's plenty there still! I've told him that sometimes I feel like they're really too small (I'm used to them being bigger) and he assures me that they're definitely not too small

Last edited by Azure; 10-08-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #9  

s'pose this is a great a topic as any to introduce myself on the 20's group haha

s'pose i can offer the otherside of the coin, or at least one perspecitve of it,

BOOBS.. im sure there is a whole part of most mens brains deicated to it haha, but gota say mine is more ruled by bums

just form the guys i know most arnt bothered about the size of womens boobs as long as they "look right", not talking shape etc... coz thats too different to each person.. more ratio's so that it fits with a girls body, i meen look at the "sexyest" charts done in mens poll's, curvy women are in, bonegirls with huge boobs are jokes

the problem comes when polls done by women, some reason they vote for the girl who has been photoshopped the most lol

most guys are happy when the GF is happy sure there are those guys who want their GF to be size 4 (uk - OUCH) yet be a DD cup... but those guys spent too long kidnapping barbies and trying to get action mans plastic boxers off haha

andy.... and all i wanted to say was hello
unassembled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:53 PM   #10  
Core convert

S/C/G: 150/137/125

Height: 5'3"

hahah thank you, i love hearing the male side of these discussions. My bf is a "bum" man himself, says he is not that into boobies!
lmills730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #11  
Going the rest of the way

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

I'm a freak anomoly, I think, because I gained a cup size as I lost weight. (Last time I weighed under 150, I was a 34B, and now I'm a 34E...started this weight-loss journey as a 34DD.) It's kind of a novelty to have boobs (I was always teased for being flat), so I'm not complaining, but it still weirds me out a bit because the gain makes no sense!!

Last edited by maalisse; 10-08-2007 at 07:18 PM.
maalisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #12  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

I'm so afraid that my boobs will completely run away!

I'm also currently a 36DD, which fit my big frame. As I get smaller I want this belly to go away. Just go away. But I'm afraid that if I get to my ultimate goal of 135 my boobs will have disappeared and I'll still have a belly.

I guess I should be happy if they stick further out from my belly. That would be fine.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #13  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by unassembled View Post

BOOBS.. im sure there is a whole part of most mens brains deicated to it haha, but gota say mine is more ruled by bums
Lucky me, or should I say lucky husband of mine (did you all catch the sarcasam)I lost my boobs AND my bum. And boobs and bum were both enormous when I started out.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:03 PM   #14  

archy, that is an important goal, as long as they are bigger than my tummy, then I am happy!
At your height, your stomach will not be big at 145, even @ 155 you won't have a 'roll' you know, it should be very small by 145 (depending on your body type) You are doing great girl.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #15  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Had none to begin with, ergo, nothing to lose.

It was like I was the one nearly 300 lb woman with a B cup. There they stay, and there they will remain.

Did lose a considerable amount of bum, though.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote