Old 09-27-2007, 08:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Daily chat: Thur Sept 27

morning all...ugghhh i'm out of coffee in my house. I will have to stop and get some....no caffine = not good LOL.

Mo - hang in there...i'm sorry your meds aren't doing their job. And i don't know what to tell you about your job. Maybe you should start looking for something else. Considering all the crap you do for them...you shouldn't have to take a pay cut. Hang in there..i know financial stuff gets stressful. I hope you are feeling better...hugs for you.

Goddess - dont feel frustrated when people don't acknowledge you. Sometimes, honestly, as we get typing (especially if we are in a rush), we may forget to mention something to someone. There been days, that dependding on what other's typed no one made a response to me. please don't take it personally. We all here love and support you and know you are going thr a lot.

ugghhh, alright i'm off to hunt and kill the elusive java bean LOL
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:28 AM   #2  

Goddess: I am so sorry. I know its really hard what you are going through. I dont think that it is us you are mad at but your situation. I have been thinking of you. My husband has traveled for work for many years (since we met). I have had him gone at really tough times. I know how hard it is. I promise you it DOES get easier. You start to find a whole new way to do things. Find some interests. Take time to be yourself. Take up a hobby. Learn something new. Find something that you love to do. Get out there, girl!! I promise you will get through this!!! And PLEASE stop the drinking. As we all know alcohol makes you MORE depressed. You need to stay away while you are going through this. It might not be a bad idea to also talk to your doctor. He might have some feel good meds to help u get through this tough time. I know my dads dr. gave him something when my parents were splitting up. Helped him ALOT with depression. And I dont think u can drink with them, so should help u stay off that. HUGS to you and yours!!

GG weigh in tomorrow. I had my LAST CHANCE workout this morning 2.5 hours cardio and weights. I woke up early and had energy for the first time in a week and just didnt want to stop. I was so motivated.

well good morning to the rest of you. If off for now
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

Michelle, Please don't feel that way. I for one thought the " " was kind of a WTF about the tooth fairy.

I will be honest with all of you. I don't always have time to post and I don't even have time to thoroughly read every post, but I do skim over, several times a day. I'm sorry that i don't always take the time to read in depth, I will work harder on that. Please forgive me.

I know this is a weight loss support board, but I want everyone on this thread to know that you can come here and talk about anything that you're having a hard time with, or happy about, or whatever! (Just keep it clean!)
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Michelle honey, sorry about that. I was so busy last night and was just barely skimming the posts before responding to Melinda. We're all here for you. I was happy to read that you only took a few sips of wine the night before. Not to mention your exercising. This time away from DH could be looked as a new beginning for you. Give up the booze, throw some exercise time in and by the time your reunion rolls around you'll be one hot mama! BTW, you haven't mentioned the baby in a long time. Is she still with you? How about Jess? George? Has your youngest lost any more weight? We're here for you...

Mornin' GG ~ no coffee! NOT GOOD. I never thought that the day would come when coffee was the single most important beverage in my life LOL. OH NO.... We've become our parents!!!!!!!

Laurie ~ you are a maniac! You wild thing! There's no stoppin' you this morning. Good for you! 2.5 hours ~ nothing like exercise to help you get thru this difficult time. Is Bella into horses? All of a sudden my 6 year old is in love with anything horse related. A lot of people have horses around here so I guess that is where this is coming from. It must be popular as there are tons of items out right now. I bought her a pony quilt for her birthday in October and she is going to flip.

Hi Lauren ~ Good news to hear that Peter is doing so well. Isn't it weird to have a kid that had no interest in food, and then all of a sudden they can't get enough? My Annie does that every few months when going thru a growth spurt.

I'm home all day today cleaning:-(. My bathrooms are so gross that I can actually see scientific experiments at work. Uggggghhhhh. Hope that everyone has a good day ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

:gets in his boat and rows over to Mo's island. Picks her up and carries her into the boat: Fluffs open an umbrella and hands her a moheato: I know excatly were your coming from its just that I hav an autoamunie deisease. (sorry about the spelling). I to am lossing my hair. I can find the deepest black hole on the nices of days. An throwing up on an empty stomach is the worse. always here if you need to talk.

Slim- I have atleast 4 teeth that need come out as of right now lol.

Michelle-

GG,hanna,lauren,lauire,blue and everyone- Hi!

I know today going to be a good day because I got thru traffic fast even with all the wrecks and when I got to work there was an open parking space!! iteven glowed and had like these angels sing when I found it.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #6  

Joan,

I know, I know. I was crazy this morning. I dont think I ever worked out that long before.

And yes, Bella has been soooooo into horses for awhile now. Shes crazy for them. I think every b-day gift and christmas gift for the past years and has been horse related. She was taking lessons for awhile but we stopped with everything going on this month. I didnt have time to driver her there (its about 40 mins). She DID get into brownies here though. We just found out yesterday. She was waitlisted- can u believe that?

BTW, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the name Annie. Soooo, cute!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #7  

OHHHHHH and Blue, hows the new job?!?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #8  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

OK i feel like a big ol A$$ i think laurie hit it on the head im not mad at you all just my situation so im sorry ..............
ok weird dream im driving down the street with hubby and he looks like a woman and i say i think we need to split up and he say's yes we do before we waste anymore time ?? i know it's just a dream but damn it was crazy
then i get on the boards (in same dream) and big john pm's me to help you sleep turn everything off tv lights etc
YEAH i think im loosing it LOL
Take care and im sorry i do get base clearance tomarrow and get to start the gym im super excited
I'll check in later i just wanted to say sorry
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:42 AM   #9  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Michelle: I'm sorry to have missed your post. I hope you feel better today. We are here for you, it just may take us a day to read the posts. I know that for myself I do not get to check in all the time, but I do get here as often as I can.

I am also sorry that I have not gotten here as often as I should. I will try to do better.

I hate to post and run, but the kiddos are going nuts right now. I will try to get back online tonight.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #10  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

I am still trying to learn everyone & I try to mention ya'll, if my brain will cooperate & allow me to remember what comment goes to who. (needless to say that doesn't always work very well! lol) Please don't be upset if I don't mention ya, I promise to try & do better!
I haven't been on the puter much with hubby home, but he goes back to work tonight, so my puter time will resume as scheduled! ROFL

Food/calorie intake is going well, exercise is not. REALLY gotta work on that. It is quite difficult to move all this weight around. ugh.

Anywho, hope everyone is feeling better & having a better day! It is rainy & gloomy here, perfect sleeping weather! hahaha
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Finished the upstairs baths ... now onto the one on this level before mopping the hardwoods. This house is nearly triple the size of our last home. I love the room but sure don't enjoy the extra cleaning:-(. I've noticed that most of my neighbors have someone come in and clean. That'd be nice but just can't spend the extra cash with our inflated mortgage payment.

Hanna ~ I'm thinking of you this morning and how fortunate you are to have a cleaning lady! Let us know how your appointment went.... I'm hoping that it's nothing serious.

BJ ~ you're such a sweet man. Always saying such nice stuff to everyone:-).
BTW ~ throw in a bag of chocolate when giving that drink to Mo. Can't ever go wrong with chocolate.

Laurie ~ Annie just got in Brownies too! She's so excited. How hilarious that there is a waiting list for Brownies??? I just picked up her vest and stuff yesterday. Wish that you were closer as I have a feeling that our little girls would love each other.

Michelle ~ Hmmmm... Hubby looking like a woman is the most distressing... was he pretty? No need to apologize. You have so much going on in your life right now.

KarenK ~ you're back! Hey, I've been worried about your kids tying you up and hubby being out of town. Those two sounds like handfuls:-).

Hey there Reality ~ good work on watching the calories. Sounds like you get a lot more exercise in than you realize. You'd have to with watching 4 little kids all day long.

Time to get back to work and check my little munchkin... she's painting me a picture:-)

Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #12  

Joan,

Awwwww, I wish you lived closer too, girly. I have so few friends here with kids. Seems like everyone we know has decided not to have them for awhile.

I KNOW. Everything is a wait list here. Its so depressing and competitive. Hate it.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

Laurie, maybe you should make it so that your shop is waitlisted to get in, that way ~ it will become the "it" place to go. Hey, its worth a shot.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #14  

NOW your talking, Lisa. Have a VIP room....body guard at the door. Oh YEAH!!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #15  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Goddess View Post
YEAH i think im loosing it LOL
Nah, I doubt it.

Until you have the dream I had when I was in the hospital with Kidney Stones, you're not there yet. I don't remember the details, but I do remember something about being in the Superhero hospital and I had to leave and leave now, but the bed was much larger than me and I couldn't get to the edge.

Yup. The painkillers MUST have been good ones.

And always know that even though we don't mention you by name, that we're always rooting for you from your corner in this big boxing match we call life. You go girl - we got your back.

to everyone else. Rock on.

:Lawrence
Rooster.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote