Old 09-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Michelle, sometimes GG is so well at expressing...well more than I, that well "I couldn't say it better myself." Have you talked to DH since he left? Just remember that it does get easier (my DH used to be military). Of course it is so easy for me to say being at this end and all. Just get involved in extracurriculars, it does help take the mind off. have fun at the gym!

MO, just remember that we love you. I am sorry you are feeling so depressed and not feeling well. Try getting out of the house.

Laurie, I wish to have some of your energy.

Joan, I hear you on the cleaning. I can do it at work but hate the thought of having to come home and do it again. I know you asked if anyone watched The Office. I have not seen the tv show. I did see the movie, I think it was based on. My DH is always making fun of the "reports" can't think of the names. As he has experienced that at work. I will try and catch it sometime. Are new episodes on?

Hey everyone else!

DH didn't have his interview, something was going on at the office. Anyways, hes still in bed, looks like he's been there all day. Gonna go finish dinner.

Talk later, Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #17  

OMG Joan!!! I office is my FAVORITE show. Cracks me up!! I cant wait to see what happens with Jim and Pam tonight!!!
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Laurie ~ I know ~ I can't wait either!!!! Each and every character is so fabulous. There's a committee meeting here tonight for the Fall Festival so I'm taping the show and watching it the minute everyone walks out of the door. Time to get dinner underway... Have a great evening everyone.

P.S. Melinda ~ you've been in my thoughts all day. I hope that today was a better day. Have you considered changing doctors? I don't know anything about the thyroid but I do know lots of people that are on medicine for it. I had no idea that it was so serious. Hugs to you ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:06 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all

michelle- that dream is just because of the stress and all..probably if you've talked to anyone about the military...the first thing they talk about is guys and gals cheating...yes it does happen some...but honestly, sounds like DH and you have it together...remember a lot of the military is young immature guys and gals...not our age...so i think your just stressed. Don't let the dream get to you...go out and exercise and relieve stress

hey to everyone else. I'm keeping it short tonight..nothing really exciting..work was pretty good..i'm just fed up with the staff that feel that long personal phone calls are appropriate..ummm hello..the phones ringing and there's someone at the front desk...put down that phone with your mom/bf/dh and have some freaking respect for the customers. LMAO...alright i'm off now..see ya
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

MO, John, Rooster....maybe we should all get together at the bottom of this big hole and get each other out!!! Does anyone know where the ladder is? I swear all I want to do all day is cry and stay in bed. It's a miracle I get out of bed each day. My DH says to take one little happy thought each day - after a while I will have a string of happy thoughts. It just seems like too much work.

Michelle - I knowI haven't read your posts lately and I am sorry for your loneliness. I too have been without my DH (7+ months). I know it's different for you since I can at least talk to mine every day. I just want to say I can empathize. I know it's easier said than done (see above), but try to do one thing for yourself each week. You are special and valuable.

GG and Joan - You guys are really losing the weight! Keep it going.

To all others - have a great Friday!

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #21  
KAR

Evening,
Sorry for the late post. I didn't have any computer at home this morning when I woke up. Something about the server was down. Then got to school only to have the day from he$$. One of my student's decided to run away from school. Very scary situtation. Thank God they found him safe and sound just a few miles down the road. Stayed and worked the afterschool program and then went to mil's for dinner. Came home bagged up my Avon orders and got ready for tomorrow. Doing laundry right now and then going to pack. I am going home this weekend for a visit with my family. Dad's birthday is Saturday. Looking forward to the trip home by myself. Just need time to refocus and recharge my batteries.
Michelle, glad that you get to go to the gym tomorrow. Enjoy your workout! That is a weird dream. Must be from all the stress you are under. How are things with your kids and your cutie pie for a granddaughter? Any new pictures to share of her? Which I was closer to give you a big hug.
Laurie congrats on the 2.5 hour workout. I never worked out that long before. What were you thinking? Glad Belle is doing well. Sounds like you are starting to adjust well with the change in your life.
Roo you said it well to Mo and Michelle. Thanks Rooster Dude, your awesome! Hope your week is going well for you.
Mo hope you had a better day today. Sorry to hear that you are so sick and depressed. Hope that you start feeling better soon. Do you think changing doctor's would help?
John hope your day was great. You are such a sweet guy. You sure do know how to tug at a women's heart strings. Plus put a smile on a person's face.
Alicia sorry to hear that dh wasn't able to go for his interview. Hope you had a nice evening.
GG glad your day went well. Do you have to work this weekend? Did you ever find your coffee beans to chew on?
Lauren did you get more done at your house? Sounds like you have been a busy lady. Hope you enjoy your time this weekend with your aunt painting. Is this the aunt who got sick right after you got the house?
Joan how did your cleaning go today? Would you like to come to Ohio and clean my house? I hate cleaning house. I would rather watch tv, play with the kids or read a book.
Hanna how was your day? That was nice of Nordstorms to come to your house with your purchases. Glad to hear that Sean is doing well. Did you get your shawl done for last Saturday?
Lisa I know what you mean about putting out the Holiday stuff. When I worked at Michael's, I hated putting up the displays for the Holidays because it felt like we were rushing the season. Every year it seemed to be earlier and earlier that we put the stuff out. Glad your interview went well. Will keep my fingers crossed it goes well for you. Did you survive Senior Citizen Day the other day?
Blue how is the new job going? I hope things worked out for you.
Hi to everyone else. Need to go pack a suitcase and head off to bed.
Mad at dh a little bit right now. He went out with friends last night and got home late. Then when we got home from my mil's, he laid down on the couch and has slept for 2 hours. I am going away for the weekend by myself and won't see him until Sunday evening. SO I am going to miss him and wanted to spend the evening with him. But I guess I won't get too, since I will be going to bed soon.
Chat with you later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone!

Michelle I am so sorry you are so stressed, I posted a reply after your :confused: post. I am sure you are under a lot of stress, :Hug: things will get better, I agree w/all the other ppl about getting a hubby and getting to know what you like.

GG I hear you on the personal stuff at work, I think that is very disrespectful both to the customer/client and coworkers too.

Joan I don't want to brag but yes having a cleaning lady is handy.

Hey Roo it is great to see you around more often!!!
Lauren in response to:

Quote:
I will be honest with all of you. I don't always have time to post and I don't even have time to thoroughly read every post, but I do skim over, several times a day. I'm sorry that i don't always take the time to read in depth, I will work harder on that. Please forgive me
I don't think you need to apologize, but that was very sweet of you, you are really busy, I think we can all understand that, you just moved, c'mon!!!
Laurie wow!! go girl!!! 2.5 hours exercises that is great!!! I know the feeling, and it is great!!! have DH give you a good massage!

Kerry I bet the kids were going "crazy" cause of the full moon, I am sure it was very stressful, sorry. I thought you had a talk w/DH (couple weeks ago??) and he was not going to be going out with his buddies, did I miss something? I hope you have great time w/your family! rest!!!

Sheila where are you??

Melinda I am worried about you, are you OK?

Alicia I hope things get better soon, I am sure you are going through a very difficult time.

Realitymom start exercising a little at a time every day and do a few more reps as the days go on, you will get into it, believe me! I didn't believe one could get so excited about going to the gym and after doing it consistently you body craves it.

Lisa how was your day at work with all the old ladies around?

Hi John!

Karri what is going on w/DH are you guys going to be together soon? Don't get down, keep your chin up.

I am not doing well at all, I did go to the Dr. today and it was not good, she thinks I have Fibromyalgia and they took a lot of blood out she will call me on Monday w/results, in the mean time she did give me meds to treat it, she was pretty positive that that's what I have and it really bad, there is not too much you can do for it, learn to live w/it I guess. She looked at my chart and she couldn't believe that no one had given me anything for it or tested for it, it does show in my chart how many times I have called and been seen by doctors about all the pain. Oh well, one more thing to deal with. I am pretty depressed to say the least.
I am not eating much, my appetite is very low, my energy is NONE. The only good thing is I am at 117 Lbs. When I called DH and told him what the doctor said he got really quiet and sacred, he didn't have a clue of what Fibromyalgia, I was at the lab when I was on the phone w/him and I said it will be OK, and I could hear him kind of "breaking down" as he asked are you going to be OK? is it terminal, I guess it sound pretty scary when you don't know what it means. I love him so much! thank G-d nop it is not terminal, just has no cure.
I am going to try to go to the shop were I go on Fridays to knit. I have an appointment early in the AM and I am not sure I will even be able to make it, depending how tired I am first thing in the morning. One of the meds they gave me is Klonopen and I guess it is very relaxing. We'll see. See you guys tomorrow some time.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote