Old 07-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 7/21-22

Hi All,

I can't believe I'm starting the thread at 12:40pm!! Busy day, have fun!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ST/140

Default Daily Chat Log Saturday 21st.

Good Morning, well afternoon, I guess it is. I am so excited Hubby joined WW today. This is my 11th. week so I got a good head start on him HA!!
Another first for me is starting the thread for the day. I guess the first one in gets things started. I am new around here so wasn't sure if this was the process
I am getting up my strength to tackle the dang treadmill. (see Fridays post for the details)
Anyway hope everyone is having a great Saturday!!!

Tiffanie
TRowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
I am just getting ready to go to the beach! Have a great saturday everyone!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Hi girls!! I haven't been on in a while. My comp at home doesn't like this site. It takes forever to load. But I go back to school in a few weeks. Not gaining but not losing either.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

I've been running up ladders all day walking a garage pulling wire. All the while thinking free workout lmao.

I can't wait for Sunday. My Aunt and Uncle are having a cook out tomarrow. I'm going to walk over there. Its 5 miles one way it will be my longest one way trip since I was in the Boy scouts. I'm looking forward to making the whole round trip of 10 miles.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:23 PM   #6  

Happy Saturday...hey Lauren Can I Think I Saw A Chat Started Can We Combine The Two?...

Lots Of Shopping Today...my Little Guys Birthday Party Is Next Weekend So We Are Getting Ready...he Will Be 3..i Cant Believe It

Well Everyone Have A Great Weekend...john: A Bbq Sounds Great!...yummy Yummy..have Fun!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #7  
KAR

Hi everyone,
Sounds like everyone is having a great weekend!
Big John going to your aunt and uncle's cookout tomorrow sounds like fun! Especially the walking to it part. What a great way to get your excerise in!
Sounds like you got a lot of excerise at work today too.
Hanna hope you had fun at the beach today!
Christina did you get everything you needed for your son's birthday party next weekend? Sounds like you will be busy planning and shopping for his party.
My day's plans went out the window this morning when my bil pulled up in the driveway. He came over to use our computer and printer since he doesn't have one at home. But he drives me nuts because that is the only time we see him. Then he will moan and complain if we don't have enough paper or ink. Then my dh and stepsons come home from ball practice to tell me that the boys are spending the night. I won't really mind this if I didn't already have plans for the evening with my sil for a girl's evening. But I have to cancel my plans and stay home with the boys so my dh can go park cars at the county fair from 6 to 9. Now the boys have just came in the house and asked if the neighbor boy could spend the night. What could I say when the kid is standing there staring at me. To top it all of my back has been hurting me all day long. So I have been in a crabby mood all day long and now have to entertain three kids this evening. I told my dh that he owes me big time because my plans are always getting cancelled or changed to help him out. But he was able to go out three time this week with his guy friends without any problems. Well I better stop my venting and go gather up some sanity before the boys get back from the neighbor's house. I will check in with you all later. Hope you have a great evening.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 162/152/122

Height: 5'7"

Default sat

So glad it's Sat w/ no work to get in the way of exercise. I have found that the weekends are so important to reaching my goal weight loss b/c they are the only days when I cannot find an excuse to not work out. I bought a fluidity bar in May and have found that because core exercise is impossible after eating... I come home and go for it as soon as I walk through the door. Literally, I am halfway through the 20 min beginner when I realize that I am exercising (and almost done). Even at my weight, with dance background, I have found the beginner workout to be the perfect fit... I tried intermediate (but Ouch! my arms... this from a norcal surfer girl!!!), and went back to beg. I am finally doing most of the advanced moves on that dvd and feel great. I wish the best Sat. to all... get out and get fit!

sunspell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:57 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 162/152/122

Height: 5'7"

hey baby... there is a word that is VERY underused by women... NO.... not tonight. too bad... your son could have probably stayed over at the neighbor's and all would have been great! Have a great night with the boys... maybe invite sil over... and lay off the boys' pizza! :0
sunspell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #10  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi All, Happy Saturday...

HANNA: I would seriously consider other options than getting a pool, for one; they do not typically add the value to the home that they cost & statictically only about 1 in 4 home buyers would even consider a pool... the rule of thumb (IMHO) is to decide how long you plan to stay in the home and how long you / your growing family will actually USE it... some people find as the kids move on, that they don't want the pool - others love it for physical conditioning as well as fun!!

It's a big decision - and no easy answer!!

As for the financing part, If your current mortgage is more than tolerable and is set at a good interest rate, then you may want to take out a 2nd with a fixed rate and pay it off ASAP!!

Without talking with you, this is the best I can come up with... if you want, PM me more details, perhaps I can get more info for you to consider from there..

TTFN!!
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #11  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

P.S. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Enjoy that walk - John..
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #12  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello guys and gals!

Sorry I haven't been around much, life has been hectic since the DD came home. I have also hurt my foot, and let stress and money and car problems kick me off track again.. Not by a lot, but enough I know I need to get my butt straight again. I should be able to get back to walking by the end of the coming week, if I can stay off my ankle enough while still keeping on top of the housework, etc. Hope everyone has a great weekend! BTW, to all you potter fans.. I got the book at midnight last night and finished around 5-6 this morning (crazy yes, I know I am). It was great. nuff said.

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #13  
EGR

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/140

Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I am hoping to fit right in with you guys!! I look forward to getting to know you!!

John! Good for you! Wow! 10 miles is a heck of a walk! You sound excited!!

Christina! My son's 2nd birthday is coming and we are having one of his parties next weekend too!! The "friends" party is Sunday and the "family" party is 8/4. He'll be 2 on 8/9. Happy Birthday to your little guy!!
EGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Thanks all I and I wanted to share this as well.
I was in foot locker today buying new workout shoes. The Nikes that uses the ipod.

They have a sale now for t-shrits 5 for 19.99 that inculdes 3X and 4X!!! 5 for 19.99

so I bought 5 4xl

wanted to share

edit: Hi EGR
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #15  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hey guys,

I just finished my Harry Potter!! Cassie would not cooperate with me to get it read last night. She kept wanting to lay on me and it was hard to read that way. We also went to the boardwalk today so that took chunks out of my reading time!

Dee: Did you love it?
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote