Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-23-2007, 12:52 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

Smile Looking for some accountability.

I'm hoping to perhaps find myself a buddies to help hold me accountable with this think they call 'working out'! I've started to become more diligent for the past week, and i'm hoping if I can find some people on here who are looking to lose about the same amount as me, that i'll stick with it! I'm currently 151 and I'd like to lose anywhere between 20 and 25lbs. My diet is quiet good, and while I am doing plenty of cardio, i'm needing to spice it up a bit. I've hit a plateau, probably because other than 5k + a day of walking i'm really not doing much. I am hoping to train myself to run as well as to perhaps buy some aerobic dvds. Any suggestions on fighting a plateau would also be appreciated. I hope you all have an excellent weekend!
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:22 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Elegant!

We can help! Tell us what you're eating--specifically. Say, a typical day's food. And if you track calories, tell us how much your average calorie intake is for a week (or points if you're a weight watcher).

There is an exercise accountability thread going over in the Exercise! Forum. Feel free to drop in over there.

Cheers!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:35 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

5K + a day is a lot to me - I never walk that much in a day... not enough time!

I agree with Jay. How about a summary of your food intake/average calories? You can join us on the weekly Planning & Journaling thread here in the Support forum too if you'd like!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote