Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2001, 08:40 AM   #1  

Angry It's Friday! (And the food feast is finished!!)

Good morning everyone!!

Well, the big day is over, I tried a little of everything yesterday, and still ate too much, but the day is over and I am back on track today.

I had my first WI on Wednesday night. It was pretty cool. My start weight is 151.3, about what I thought it would be, plus it was at night with my clothes on, and I have always been a morning weigher.

The leader was o.k., Mom and I may look for a little more energetic one. The one we had is really nice, but you can tell she has been a leader for a long time, needs to throw some new ideas for the meetings into the mix.

Anyway, I am going to lose this weight!! It is good for me to know that WI is Wednesday, and I need to stay focused. Plus, I have to be accountable to my mom, she we really give me a hard time if I gain!! Of course, I will do the same for her!!

Anyway, I am the only one in the office today. I came in about 6:45 this morning, so that I can get out of here early today. My family is going out for dinner tonight at a really good Italian restaurant. I am keeping my points low today so that I can have something reasonable. I am though, going to divide my plate in 1/4ths so that I don't overeat (my biggest problem!)

So, how was everyone else's Thanksgivings? I see the Canadians faired just fine without us yesterday!!

Rina ~ I hope you got the sleep you needed last night!!

Belle ~ So glad to hear from you again! You have been MIA! I am glad things are working out with bf, when DH and I moved in together, I loved it. Best thing we ever did before considering marriage (IMO).

Well, I guess I will go surf the net and hang out. I think I will put up some Christmas decorations around the office. (I am the only woman in this computer/web office on campus so someone's got to do it!!)

TTYL
Old 11-23-2001, 12:54 PM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Ready for home!

I really want to go home! I've been busy and now my boss really really really pissed me off!!!
Another guy wore jeans today (we're khaki's only...no jeans) and she went crazy!! So then, I had lots of questions regarding a closing so she wouldn't answer my questions, then was making ridiculous closing requirements!!! ARGH!!!!!
Some people just don't have any people skills!!
That's all for now.
Hi Tonya!! Glad it's quiet for you! Part of me wants to be quiet but then I get really sleepy. So I'd rather be busy and have the day fly by.
Come out and post you lurkers!!
Old 11-23-2001, 06:34 PM   #3  
Canadian Chick

Hi everyone! Quiet in here again today. I guess most people must be taking an extra long weekend. I got some sleep last night but ti wasn't very good. DF has a cold and he was coughing all night and it kept waking me up. Poor guy-I hope for both our sakes he gets better soon. I had a busy work day which was nice-time flew by. Then I hit the mall to do some more Christmas shopping. I am tired of it all ready. I thought I was getting close to done but when I counted what I still need I'm not even half done yet! I can't wait to get it all done. I'm at a loss as to what to buy my DF. He doesn't have any ideas of what he wants either. I spent way too much on him at his birthday in June, buying all of the things he commented on during the year. Since then he hasn't really wanted anything. Any ideas?? Men are so hard to buy for. We always do stockings in my family and for my Mom I could spend and spend on her but for Dallas or my brother its really hard to find stuff they like that would fit in a stocking. Anyone else have this problem??

Tonya, glad to hear your first meeting went all right. Have a great supper out this evening I love Italian!

Stacey, sorry to hear your boss is being a bag. Hope you have a nice stress free weekend

Hi to everyone else wherever you are

-Rina
Closed Thread