Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up Binge-Free Week, Start March 19th

I didn't see one up yet so here is the Binge Free Thread!

We can challenge ourselves to remain binge free for the next days and help encourage those who have fallen off the binge free wagon!

Today is day one for me but i had a bige change in my life and I am sure i wont go back in a long, long time

GOOD LUCK
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'3.5"

Good idea. I'm hoping for a binge free month, but I know that's expecting a bit more than I'm probably capable of, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
BlackCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:14 AM   #3  

Height: 5ft6"

Yay... today is two weeks binge free! I feel so much calmer and in control of my body! Hoping for a whole month binge free as well! good luck!
mesilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 137/127/125

Height: 5'1''

Its tuesday, but I was fine yesterday and am joining in to be binge free this week, its been awhile since i've made it a week but i'm feeling like it'll be a good week...good luck ladies and have a great week!

Lindsey
uf gator linz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 119/115/104

Height: 5'1''

I've already blown my binge free week. I had two binge days in a row and I need to stop today before it becomes a third. It seems I can go a few days without binging. I lose a few pounds and I feel awesome. Then something happens where I can't eat perfectly and I get into that "all or nothing" mindset and one tiny slip up turns into an all out binge and I end up gaining back everything I lost. I've been yo-yoing these few pounds and it's not good for my body at all. I know I can't have a full week, but I thought if I actually put in writing my goal for a binge-free rest of the week then I'm more accountable for my actions and more motivated to keeping them. Wish me luck! Congrats to all of you who have been binge free for so long! Keep up the good work!
ejenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:58 AM   #6  

For once I feel like I can make it..... I've made it two whole days It may not sound like much but I feel good about it. Usually I make it to four days in a row and then I give in... But not this time, right?

I'm home from work due to sickness today.... My throat is so swollen, I don't think I could put enough down there to constitute a binge. I'll just sit here and enjoy my tea with honey and lemon instead
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #7  

1 full day down

I feel great and i lost 1.5 pounds overnight ! thats not saying much but i'm still happy

i also moved my goal to 135 pounds today. Just seems more doable and then when i get there i can decide to lose more or stay the same!
Old 03-20-2007, 03:31 PM   #8  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

I can't remember the last time I went a week without bingeing! This is going to be my week!
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #9  

4 days down! This is the tricky part... I can't remember in the past 6 months a single time when I've made it past the fourth day without a binge. This is when I usually relapse. I'm not feeling up to it this week... I think I'll pass
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #10  

3 days down

I struggled a little bit today but i got it together and made it!
Old 03-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/189/140

Height: 5' 5"

Why, oh why haven't I been logging on and reading your posts? I'm on Spring Break this week -- and have been doing nothing in my usual routine. And binging -- oh, my, have I been binging! And hating every minute of it. I've put on several pounds of bloat. But today is when it all changes -- so I'll start in the middle of YOUR week, if you don't mind. Keep your fingers crossed for me -- it's literally been 20+ years since I've gone more than two days without binging. I'll let you know tomorrow how today goes.
OK Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #12  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

You guys are doing so great! So proud of you all, and proud of you ones who are slipping but are at least still coming here and owning up.

I've been "pretty good".....Sunday night was my last binge, but I've been on plan the rest of the week!

Oops the little one just woke up from her nap....GTG Keep up the good work!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #13  

speaking of owning up...

i just binged.
Oatmeal, cereal, mini bagel, granola bar, and a 100 calorie snack pack. good lord. and you know the common thread between all of those? CARBS! I honestly think the only way i can be binge free and lose weight is to count carbs, not calories. What do you guys think?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #14  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknRoll View Post
speaking of owning up...

i just binged.
Oatmeal, cereal, mini bagel, granola bar, and a 100 calorie snack pack. good lord. and you know the common thread between all of those? CARBS! I honestly think the only way i can be binge free and lose weight is to count carbs, not calories. What do you guys think?
Why not count both? And protein and fat, too? :-) Might as well know what you're eating.

I'm still binge-free this week!!! I'm a little worried about the weekend -- it'll be the first one in this go-round for me.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:02 PM   #15  

Ok, i went ahead and started south beach and i couldnt be happier! 2 full days on the beach and binge free! I am eating healthy portions and losing weight!

I think losing weight is the biggest motivation when it comes to not binging! I mean i havnt binged in two days and i lost 4 pounds