Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2001, 09:03 AM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Default If you cheated on Halloween......

Rise and shine It is a new day, a new month, and a great time for a new beginning.

If you gave in to those candy and sugar urges last night.... SO WHAT. It is a new day. Start a new beginning.
I don't care if it was just one piece or the entire bag... it doesn't matter....that is in the past now.
Don't make another mistake by hating yourself and not forgiving yourself.
Wipe the chocolate off your face, brush the taffy off your teeth, and go take the rest of the candy that you have hid and throw it away. You are worth more than the cost of a bag of candy.

It is a new day, a new month, and a great time for a new beginning.
Old 11-01-2001, 05:05 PM   #2  
You and Me in 2003

Thanks I needed that. Seems like I have been cheating a lot lately. I need some words of encouragement.
Closed Thread