Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #16  

"A couple of WEEKS!?! Holy, what did you GET!!"

I don't know, the doctor thinks it was probably the flu, but the fact that one of the symptoms was dizziness made him pretty worried. I'm feeling some better, but I'm still TIRED all the time. I plan to spend this weekend doing a bit of cleaning and a lot of catching up in my classes. My BF and I gave notice on our current apartment, so we need to find a new one too.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:44 PM   #17  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Gee - I hope you are both feeling better soon...

Morrganna - you should have a big garage/yard sale in the spring and put the profits towards the insulation project

I once had a garage sale and made $350.00
Old 02-07-2005, 02:19 PM   #18  
Slowly shrinking

Smile Having an obsessed day.

Yeah, we need a yard sale! A sure sign of spring in Ontario is the Yard Sale. I'm thinking seed catalogues today and Veggie soup that needs to be made.

This morning I went to have my teeth cleaned, and there was a new hygenist. And that freaked me out because I'm terrified about having my teeth done. She was nice, but really rough and now my teeth hurt.

Just took 2 advil, and need a new hygenist, I think. The only reason I went there was because of the hygenist, and now I have permission to change my dentist.

Whew.

Had a great walk this morning, need to take advantage of the mild weather we've been having. No castles to walk around, though, only old houses. Maybe farms.

Have a great Monday, I need to start soup.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:25 AM   #19  

Height: 5'-2"

Lois and Hannah, how are you feeling, girls?

Lois, when you said you'd washed your kitchen floor, it made me realize that I haven't washed ours for about 4 months. I haven't missed it, either. I suppose once we finish renovating, I'll be back at it.
DH has almost finished the drywalling, so we're getting close to the painting stage.

Mauvais, that Indian food was AWESOME the other night! I'm going to take DH there sometime this week. I'm going to wear a big sweater. I don't know if you noticed me cuddling up to the candle on the table... I was so cold I was ready to set myself on fire.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:05 AM   #20  

Yeah, well did you notice that I did not take my cardigan off during dinner?

That is one of my favorite Indian restaurants in town, DH and I have been going there for years The people who own it are really nice too.

Don't forget about Friday...I think we have to be there by 7.00 p.m. but I will check today to be sure....
Old 02-09-2005, 10:27 AM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

Okay... let me know the details when you have a moment.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:31 PM   #22  

On the whole I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still so tired all the time. I've been statying at school all day to get work done (I can have coffee here and I hate falling asleep in public), then going home and crashing. The worst consequence of all this is that I've been eating out a bunch because I just don't feel like I have the energy to cook. Also my house is still a mess. I do have good news though: we found a new much less expensive and larger apartment in a part of town where we've always wanted to live. We'll be moving in at the end of the month.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:41 PM   #23  

Congratulations on finding a better apartment!
Old 02-09-2005, 02:46 PM   #24  
Slowly shrinking

Just hanging in here, really feeling tired today. Only had to work from 10 to 1pm, though, so it was pretty cool. I work at a library. Soon I'm going to force myself to fold clothes.

So. Much. Laundry. In. My. Life.

Today I weighed in a day early. And I wore a new sweater to work. I went shopping on Sunday, and bought a new black sweater and 3 t-shirts. The kind of shopping you do when you're feeling better, but need a spirit booster.

All my tweezers are missing. I blame my teenagers. My daughter who tweezes obsessively, and my son who uses them when he assembles his warhammer figures.

It is snowing today ~ winter has returned. Ah well, I have a gardening mag to look through.

Enough for now ~ Lois
Old 02-09-2005, 04:15 PM   #25  

Bwahahaha! my DH has Warhammer figures too...so that's where my tweezers went to!
Old 02-11-2005, 11:04 AM   #26  

What the frig!?! My hand got burned by a grease splatter on Wednesday and it has left a small white circle on my hand instead of a red burn mark...I am just a freak of nature!
Old 02-11-2005, 12:44 PM   #27  
Waisting away

Oh Mauvais - you are so funny!!

Hi girls - just dropped in to say hi. Not much to say really. The sun is shining brilliantly and it's Friday. Now it needs to be 5:00 and will be well.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 02-11-2005, 03:57 PM   #28  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

It is grey and yucky here. BUMMER!! DS18 is planning on going CAMPING saturday night!!! CRAZY!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:54 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

It's grey and cold here today but it's VALENTINE'S DAY so I'm still in a great mood. I had a cool weekend. Hung out with the guy on Saturday afternoon in a cool sandwich shop, just sitting and talking and people watching. Sunday was cool too, cause I got into both the gym and church.

I got my exercise in this AM as well and am feeling PRETTY GOOD!

Dentrassi - Camping on Saturday should have been okay cause it was so WARM here. Did you get out and enjoy the weather? I sure did.

Tiki.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:22 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

It is cold and rainy here, too. Really BLAH out. my hubby is not one to remember anytthing like Valentine's day, and I don't really care, but I told him today to send some flowers to his mom, and just let me go to the salon and get something done to my hair. I have had it long--way past shoulders fo a long time (I am 50 years old) and felt the need for change. (Sick of the 'aging hippie' look) I had it cut a bit above the shoulders and layered, and a bit of highlights. LOVE it. Thought I'd look like a 'mom', but I really think it has more style. I was never one to do much to my hair. Nice change, and it makes the rainy day a little less depressing.
Closed Thread