Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 10:44 AM   #16  
Work in Progress

Ginya,
I agree, I wish that I didn't get the hurt on...I had the flu on my 21st so that wasn't a problem, made up for it on my 30th though, that was the last time I got that intoxicated, I hurt for three days.

A word of caution about drinking....I lost 60 pounds when I was 29, this was the 80's and during the party girl days....I was used to dancing and drinking all night and holding my liquor quite nicely. When I began eating better and losing a third of my body weight, I had a suprise party was so excited I drank like I was used to drinking, however, being that I hadn't been drinking and I had lost so much weight, that was a big reason I was so ill. So if you are a different weight, take that into account when you choose how much to drink.....

I always wished that I hadn't been as drunk and that I had spent more time with the people that were there. It is a regret. I love the more conservative suggestions, they will mean more when your older!....My 40th, which was last year, I spent at the Day Spa with a bunch of friends talking about boys in the Sauna......I didn't suggest that because I thought that may not be as appealing at 21.

I love the picture idea, get a journal, have all your friends write a letter to you in 20 years, write a letter to your future self. Write one to your future children anything that when your an old fart like me you will look back and smile!!!!!Include your favorite songs, bands talk about fashion, technology!!!! How fun, wish I had done that, maybe I will this year....better late than never!!!

rb
Old 11-02-2003, 11:27 AM   #17  
Searching

Talking Things not to do!

I had a wisdom tooth pulled 2 days before my 21st, it got all infected and they had to put a tube in to get it drained. Plus the meds I was on I couldn't drink. SO I WOULD DEFINITELY ADVISE AGAINST THAT

Whatever you do, don't get pregnant Kids start out cute and then they start talking.

Have a happy day,
Chris
Old 11-02-2003, 12:17 PM   #18  

Rowan..I love that Journal Idea, sounds like fun...we never know how different we will be so many years in the future... : )

Definitly taking ur adivce Chris...NO PREGNANT... kiddies are cute..but just not yet.... : )
Old 11-02-2003, 05:33 PM   #19  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

A little late, but I didn't do much of anything for my 21st. Went to dinner with my mom & sisters, at one of my favorite places - Jack Astors. Went to a hockey game right around then too. But I am a rather low-key kind of girl.
Closed Thread