Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

CONGRATS!!!! ghost and......oooooooooo!*excited squeal* alaska.....

anywho: way to go anita! white water rafting.awesome. sorry bout the knee but-actually getting annoyed cuz banged up knee is disrupting ur workout schedule !!?? double awesome. and yeah, summers and lotsa other "seasons" hot hot in da desert

howdy ollie, come on over! soooo, where are you now? you bein' displaced an' all.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #32  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

i live in the boston area. when i said i want to blow this joint i meant the US not so much boston. i had these grand plans to go to scotland, until i researched what it would take to get the animals over there. decided to move to boston instead even tho i'd love to pack a knapsack and hop around the world. it ain't over yet tho. and i shan't be here long. already planning the next move....bum bum bum bum should i stay or should i go.

ghost - kick arse on the on point weekend! i had a friend come in from NY which usually means throwing caution to the wind, but i did swell with only a few guinness and a mildly caloric thai dish but tons of walking evened it out. also, i saw in another post you wrote that you were very moon-oriented. me too! the moon was beautiful and full saturday night and looked gorgeous from these neck of the woods. bummer we couldn't see the partial eclipse though. i think you had to be like in india or something. but yeah, the moon....she kicks

scale is being good to me lately, too, but i recently went from vegetarian to vegan and i think this is why. another couple of days of this 149 business and i shall move me ticker

off to do a workout video...later dudes.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #33  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Oooh, Scotland would be wonderful. Actually, Unalaska/Dutch Harbor looks a lot like scotland only we don't have trees.
I sat for a time under the full moon on Saturday, but I had some wine before and it started to go to my head and I'm still missing my man hardcore so I got all weepy...decided it was time to call it a night and go to sleep. I always have mad weird dreams when the moon is full. I remember my dream on saturday night/sunday morning was intense and made me feel like I didn't get a blink of sleep.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #34  
change

ghost - i have mad weird dreams every night regardless of the moon. jung would have a field day.

so where's your dude if ya don't mind me askin'?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #35  
I'm a khaleesi!!

He's stationed in San Francisco right now, just moved down in the beginning of july. I miss him so much. I will join him eventually but I've got a good job up here, just bought a house not to long ago. We will struggle through the LD thang till I can't stand it anymore (which is probably going to be soon). I'll be visiting him for Samhain and our anniversary (hence the challenge).
Old 08-19-2008, 05:00 AM   #36  

sorry to be butting in uninvited , but i got excited and hadda concur with y'all on moon-madness.*wolflikehowl*
i am also very much in tune w/lunar cycles and share the propensity for bizarre vivid dreams with you guyses.also get caught up in a manic-like frenzy 3 days before the moon is full.

ghost- am sorry ur man is so far away. LD sucks, but you already know that
ollie- scotland rocks! cold as all ?&%$ tho.how many furbabies you got? you probably mentioned it somewhere..i should catch up and read past posts. sigh. so little time. ah..and the partial eclipse was awesome )for lack of a better term).
Old 08-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #37  
change

top o the mornin to ya.

jan - dude, you're invited. hope it doesn't seem like i have a monopoly on this thread cuz i post so much, but when i get my mind set on something i tend to be a tad bit obsessive hence lots a posts. you da man.

i have three cats, also an obsession.

ghost - And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation ~Khalil Gibran

moon - *howlsback* yep. i don't admit this to a ton of folks, but apparently i am about to. i even talk to the moon. out loud. it's the closest thing i have ever done to what religious folk call "praying". call her diana. see her face and everything. also i can tell when my period is coming (sorry but i refuse to call my cycle a dorky dude's name) when the new moon is approaching. moon freak i am. mmmm yes.

dreams - vivid is a great word to describe 'em. i recently got a post card from a friend with a crazy edvard munch looking drawing on it and all she wrote was "this picture reminds me of the vivid dreams you had every night you slept over when we were wee lads" it's like another dimension. i used to write em down. i should start again.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #38  

i call 'er "luna". and i -no scoffing puh-leeze- dance for her/with her? golly gee gosh all mighty sure does look kooky all written down.....
Old 08-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #39  
I'm a khaleesi!!

ahhh, don't think your that kooky, I like to skinny dip under her fullness, although this summer was waaaaay too cold for that! Dance, talk, sing, yoddel, cry...I do it all under the moon. Well, considering she's always there...we all do.
So yesterday sucked. It was my rest day. I really really really WANTED to go and work out but didn't to let my body rest. Thats the first time, probably in my entire adult life that I would have rather worked out then sit on the couch and watch tv...lmao! But, I made up for it this morning because as soon as I got to work we had an unresponsive patient who was very large and we had to tranfer him from the ambulance to the ER and then to radiology and then back to the ER, which was so much work that I actually broke a sweat and at one point was out of breath.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #40  
change

jan - luna. nice. cool that you got to glimpse the eclipse. having just moved to the city, i miss the clear night sky. this was the first year in a long time i missed the persied meteor shower that happened last week.

ghost - how could a rest day suck, chica? especially for someone that works in er?

the fit's about to hit the shan around these parts. i'm actually trying to soak up a little rest before classes start back.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #41  
I'm a khaleesi!!

This afternoon I noticed that I have a neck again. I haven't seen my neck since last October. Wow...I am happy! Lol!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #42  
Giving no Ground

S/C/G: 245/217/135

Height: 5'5"

jandaman- Absolutely, I am a Zonie I was born in down town Phoenix, though I have spent most of my life in the north country, Payson and Flagstaff
Old 08-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #43  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I'm in for 10lbs for the Samhain challenge!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #44  

hey ghost! hurrah on rediscovering the neck part of you can't wait to find my ribs....

hi skullarix-heard they had lawns up north..is is true?? *grin* great to meet a genuine zonie
Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #45  
I'm a khaleesi!!

what is this word "lawn" that you speak of? Lol! everybody here just has yard tundra or gravel. I have a field of buttercups and a fire pit.

So, I don't know whats going on with my weight. I started a new anti depressant this week. I started on monday 185, a high 185 and today I'm down to 182.5. I'm not complaining, but I thought the anti depressant was going to make the weight loss a little bit harder, not easier. In fact, I havn't been hungry at all. Last night I had to force myself to eat dinner at 9pm because up to that point I'd only had just shy of 500 calories. I wasn't even hungry and I was scrounging for food to make it to 1200.

Right now I'm reading a super hilarious book, Are you There Vodka, its Me Chelsea, by Chelsea Handler. Freakin hilarious! If you need to read something that will make you laugh from your belly, I recommend it.
Closed Thread