17 Day Diet

• This is my 1st day on 3 Chicks and also my 1st on The 17 Day Diet.

I'm looking for anyone that's doing this plan or has in the past. Can't seem to find a Forum or Support Group for The 17 Day Diet.
  • Here's a discussion thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...-day-diet.html
  • I am repeating cycles 2nd time now. In first cycle i lost 4 lbs, 2nd 2lbs. 3rd 2lbs. I am on c1d7 and lost 2.8 lb so far.Yesterdays weight was 166.2 lbs. But, it will fluctuate. Yesterday did crunches on stability ball with 10lb weight for 2 minutes continuously. Back is hurting. I feel when some muscle hurts, it may be retaing mor water and weight will show increase, but eventually it will come down.
  • Looks like no one is around here. I weighed 165lbs yesterday. It was r2c2d6. Looking forward to enter 164.
    Want to know how everybody else is doing.
  • puneri - this is an older thread, began in April, and I think the others have gone to the link given in the 2nd post. Hope this helps!
  • Thank you Jane,
    I am looking for 17 Day Diet thread. How to find new 17 DD?
  • 17day diet
    Hi there,
    Anybody on 17 day diet?
  • puneri - I see you found the other 17 day diet thread, and I think you'll get a lot more response from that group. Even though most of them are under the age of 50, these younger ones come up with some good ideas sometimes that might be beneficial to you. Anyway, good luck!