Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-28-2016, 10:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 117kg/86kg/55kg

Height: 5'4

Default Hello everyone

Making a new introduction post since i failed my diet in 2016!

Last edited by ShadowJane; 12-11-2018 at 09:14 PM. Reason: .
ShadowJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Glad you found 3FC!

I personally don't care for weight loss tablets or shakes. For me, the whole point of the weight loss journey has to be to teach yourself to eat in a way that you can maintain, so you don't end up gaining the weight back. You can't rush it. Walking is a great thing to start with. Even with asthma you should be able to take walks...don't try and make them all speed walks and don't worry about how many calories you are burning. Just focus on moving for a length of time. Drink lots of water.

Congrats on your new little girl!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:57 AM   #3  
Day 1 - 23.07.16

S/C/G: 222/220/140

Height: 5 ft 5

Hi Jane, welcome, I'm new too and did exactly the same as you in searching on the internet and found this site, it seems to be helping so far but it's only been a week for me.

I've half started on the shakes to give me a kickstart but I haven't really given it a proper go just yet, this week I've given up my Red Bull addiction so hoping I've maybe dropped a lb from stopping that and then I can really get started on the shakes and see some sort of difference!

Good luck on your efforts, keep us updated
GracieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #4  

Welcome to the forum! I agree with Gracie... Walking is the one sort of exercise I can always count on even on days where I don't feel like (or am too achy) for other sorts of things. Perfect mood lifter.
SweetBlissBlog is offline   Reply With Quote