View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #66
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Andi, your dinner sounds wonderful! I love baked fish, but I don't prepare it much at home because DH doesn't like it. But it's my first choice when eating out. In fact, last night we went out and I had baked sole, carrots and a tossed salad. I do buy some small fillets and bake or grill them for my lunch.

My weight has gone up and down, but right now it's down. I ate typical American Holiday Cookout food on Memorial day...hamburger no-bun, potato salad, baked beans, corn on the cob....but that menu is now put away and won't be brought out again until Independence Day! LOL

I did WW for a while but stopped because of the cost. Plus I didn't care for our leader. The accountability worked for me, and the helpful hints I learned during the meetings. I tried to continue on my own but it wasn't the same. I tweaked their plan to fit into my low carb eating.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard