View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #131
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
...Allergies have been crazy this year...I've been taking benadryl almost everyday for weeks. I saw a joke somewhere that allergies are so bad this year that the meth dealers will be turning the meth back into sudafed.
that is hilarious! ( I'm a huge BB fan and miss it terribly!)

I never thought of garden work as organizing...interesting!

sorry to hear of the tenant giving you grief!! I know 2 people who are landlords, and they say they have the hardest time ever because of people like that. Then the eviction process, seems to be always seems to be in favor of the ahem, deadbeats!

I would take a little of your heat but not too much right now we have blackflies to deal with, you want to be outside because it's so beautiful and green and you want to dig and plant..but the blackflies BITE and the itch is awful. Right now I have three fresh ones I'm trying hard not to touch.

(dessert description warning!)
today for lunch dessert, I made some Cinnamon Chocolate cookies; for the gluten-free guest, I made some chocolate meringues. For dinner dessert, I made a Rhubarb-Raspberry compote, from rhubarb I picked fresh on the property; then I made Angel Food Cake; and left instructions to place cake in bowl, put some freshly whipped cream on, then a spoonful of the compote. I LOVE rhubarb sauce

I did not work out today...booo..but tried hard to eat less to make up for it.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote