View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #7
Restless
~~

Height: 6'

Today I have tagged as my "Day One". I feel like Im cheating...bad. With all the health issues I have, I caved last week and saw my PCP and asked about weight loss meds. I have some pretty bad breathing issues, I use O2 when Im home and in my BiPap at night, and along with that, I have super bad pain making losing weight even tougher than tough.

OMG....Im rationalizing arent I? UGH I cant even explain right >>jus' kidding<<

But I AM determined to get as much weight off as possible and as fast AND healthy as possible.

SO, Im keeping a journal where I'll record my blood sugars throughout the day, how Im feeling, what Im eating or going to eat, any exercise and just how Im feeling overall. I will also record the meds. I dont take many scripts other than pain meds and Metformin along with Insulin. But I do take some supplements and now Ive added Phentermine to the mix. (PLEASE dont yell at me for the Phen...Im still a little perplexed and feeling guilty, like Im cheating or something)

I just know I cant afford to waste time or ply myself and others with excuses. So, please can I share here and be a part of the support and care Ive seen here even if I am taking a weight loss med?

Here's an older pic of Killer drinking a bottle of water. LOL She's a true Diva and only drinks bottled or filtered water. This was taken when she was still NOT 17.7 pounds.!! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Killer loves bottled water.jpg (17.0 KB, 4 views)