View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #166
Alderlee618

You guys have offered some great insight, and I'm really impressed with everyone's progress! I'm hoping you might have some thoughts for me. On Feb. 3rd I started my grocery store Medifast by using EAS-Advantedge shakes, Atkins Day Break Peanut Butter Crunch bars and then beginning to add in other low carb/high protein "mini-meal" options (such as light mozzerella sticks, boiled eggs or a tuna packet with part of my green so I'd feel like I was having something for lunch). From the 3rd to the 9th I lost 12 pounds and then came to a screeching halt. No further weight loss. I had read that by "shocking" your system by coming out of Ketosis for a few days then going back in, it would jump start you so I'm hoping that helps. I just started back toward Ketosis yesterday so there hasn't been enough time for results. I can't really do the actual Medifast due to not only the cost, but soy seems to leave me feeling unusually bloated. The eating 6 times a day seems to work well with me, as well as the low carb, I am just feeling a bit discouraged as I don't know what the issue might be. I am grateful for any thoughts or advice.

Last edited by Alderlee618 : 02-19-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Alderlee618 is offline   Reply With Quote