View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #132
ColoradoCarol

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I loved the IP chocolate drink mix. I never did try the RTD though. I now use a mix from Complete Nutrition called V-Core Vantage (Milk Chocolate). I love it! I know you are looking for an RTD but V-Core is so good. I see there is a Complete Nutrition location Broomfield, about 14 miles from Frederick. My location here gave me free samples of all their flavors. Besides the Milk Chocolate they have Vanilla, S'mores, Orange Creamsicle, and Cookies and Cream. My DH loves the Orange and makes it every morning with about 6 oz of water and 1 cup of crushed ice in the magic bullet. It is like a delicious milk shake. I make my chocolate one with coffee, crushed ice, sea salt and a dash of cinnamon. It is seriously yummy! I have made the cookies and cream one this way and it tastes like a coffee ice cream milkshake with bits of cookie.

My SIL orders their mix now and loves them too. Well worth a try.
dak1lls - Thank you so much. My IP clinic is actually in Broomfield - might have to go check it out after my weigh in tomorrow.

Have you tried it hot, like in coffee? Does it heat up well. I usually mix my chocolate drink with coffee and it is like a mocha. I quit using the IP Chocolate Drink mix because it was too high in carbs. It should be restricted I think.

Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go