View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #69
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

Rie-Unfortunately, I have yet been able to catch myself when I start doing too much for everyone else. Its only upon reflection and then I get annoyed at myself. I'm trying to be more aware though. Great job getting in your run, and I'm sure in a few weeks you will be back to doing 10ks

So I actually did all my meal planning/cooking for the week last night Every morning for breakfast I have a banana, berry, soymilk, soy protein powder, and avocado OR peanut butter smoothie(or if I'm in a real hurry a piece of fruit). For lunch I have salad with lots of raw veggies, 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds, homemade dressing/dip(either thai peanut or creamy vegan veggie), berries, soy yogurt, a hard boiled egg, and baked tofu. Dinner is left over polenta bake or african peanut stew with a hard boiled egg. Snacks include veggie jerky, nuts, berries, gf crackers, protein chips.

Exercise I'm keeping with the 15min each day(which has been really making me feel better even if it isn't a lot) and a hike once a week. I'll have to wait till the weekend for my hike.

Scale keeps going up each day since the start of TOM Sigh, I know it'll come down though. As far as weekends go, this one was actually really good for me. So I know its not actual weight and will be down in a few days.

Good luck with phase 2 everyone!