View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It warmed up considerable from yesterdays very low temperatures. We are up in the high 50°s and loving it. Both Will and I are very happy to start our new program today and so far it has gone great. We are going to be eating a lot more meals at home so I can then control what goes into the dishes. Both of us like to watch our sodium consumption so it will be easier when I do the cooking. I hardly ever use much salt for the spices I use spruce up the flavors of the dish.

We had a nice drive about the area this day and bought some bacon bits which are 1 point for a tablespoon. I don’t usually use that much when I sprinkle a little on a dish though. I am boiling some eggs today and a few of the little chunks of bacon bits go well with one of those. My breakfast (which is actually a “brunch”) tomorrow will be a boiled egg, some fruit and ˝ of a toasted bagel. That will cost me a total of 5 points+. When I eat a late breakfast then one like this holds me till dinner so I only usually eat two meals a day.

Will is at a museum meeting right now and so I will time dinner for when he expects to be home. It is the time of the year when they elect new officers but Will was elected for 3 years in his position so he isn’t on the ballot. I think it is funny that he is a volunteer and only works there an afternoon a week and is a board member and signs their checks.

JEAN glad it is your area that is so cold and getting snow. We would sure like some rain here though. Isn't it funny that all of a sudden you have become allergic to something you have been using for awhile. Did they change where they get the polish where you get your nails done maybe. By adding things back in slowly maybe you can find the real reason for the rash. I would love to have a string or two of those teeny tinny lights myself and didn't see any for sale around these parts.

DONNA FAYE That yogurt & orange combination is good. The place in town, Frosty's, makes a good one like it and for a small it is 6 P+ and they use low fat yogurt. I like it for a breakfast replacement meal.

Have a great day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up (a saying by Winston Chruchill)

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote