View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #11
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Greeting a brand new day of 87°s that will climb to be in the 100°s before the days is through with the humidity at 46 degrees with no rain in sight. That is the weather forecast here in the ♥-Land. The animals are snoozing on various steps by the back door and Will is out running some errands. I am waiting for my teckie to call me and tell me how to make my printer the “main” one. I can’t find on this computer how to make it the “chosen one.” That position is checked by Will’s printer which is in his office. So when I want to print something it goes in there if I don’t forget to change the choice. I want mine to have the dominate position and that is what I need to find out how to make it such. I can’t figure out to uncheck his as the designated printer. Everything I have tried leaves the little check by his computer in the list. Weird thing is that my printer isn’t even listed in some of the places I have checked.

I have my thin bars of the Zumbar goat’s milk soap from Indigo Wild® in a real cute wooden slatted crate box which looks great in my bathroom with all of my other hand made regular sized bars of soap I have on a tray. I like using these thin bars for they do last a long time for hand washing & make my hands feel so good ~ clean also. The gal that owns the place where we get our hair cut is now carrying the product and that is great for I can now can get the product there or the web site (when they are having a great sale.) I love gifting this soap to friends. The company is in Kansas City, MO and their all-natural aromatherapy products thoroughly cover the body and home for they sell other items besides bars of soap.

DONNA FAYE for another good loss of 3 pounds. Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal a step at a time. The more you lose the better you look in your new duds.

JEAN I certainly don't envy you going to that game in this heat. Do you have one of those neck scarf things that you put in the freezer or fridge and it keeps you nice and cool? I still have my Battenberg lace sunbrella that I used to take to games and use when I was sitting where I wasn't blocking any ones view. Those were the games where folks brought lawn chairs because the stands were quite small in some places we visited.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote