Thread: Hi I'm New!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:32 AM   #6
PostWeddingsmallsize

S/C/G: 180/166/147

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlligatorSky View Post
I know what you mean, I'm a vegetarian, and once I started trying to lose weight at first, I had a hard time finding good (healthy) things to eat. lol

But, I'll tell you there is this wonderful blog that I came across that has loads of healthy vegan recipes that you might wanna check out. It's called the picky eater blog, you can find it if you do a google search for it!

I think you might really like it. (:
Thank you for this! Also I had a hard time too with too much cheese. I'm not vegan but started focusing my efforts on eating that way so that I could be on the healthier side of being a veggie and now I'm a pescetarian, although I'm almost always eating veggie unless my husband and I go out somewhere.

I found that it was hard to find a whole foods approach to vegan food and it was mostly substitutes and chemicals. After much searching I found Vegan Italian cookbook and some blogs with some delish vegan burgers even hubby enjoys eating. I'd recommend Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian book as well its a nice starting point for this sort of cooking, before I started down the path of veggie I learned how to cook from his original book, How to Cook Everything.
PostWeddingsmallsize is offline   Reply With Quote