View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:24 AM   #52
Charin

S/C/G: 201.6/123.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Inglesita thanks for your words of wisdom. You are right, my bigger picture is breaking the cycle of diabetes and other diseases in my family. I also seek to increase the weights I lift. And I plan to run a 5k in the next few months, my first. So all of these goals should lead me to healthy eating habits. It's not about being skinny (hubby actually wouldn't mind more meat on my bones) but fit and strong. Sometimes I forget... Too much emotional eating lately that degenerates into a vicious cycle of sugar and carbs craving then rinse and repeat. Yesterday was a great day. I ate as much as I wanted of the healthy stuff. As much as I wanted. Snacks included Brussels sprouts, cucumber, cherry tomatoes , plum, grapefruit, banana, etc. I ate close to 2,000 cals if not more! And today I weigh 125.8! I must have had some major bloat from all the junk I've been eating. Oh and I noticed myself eating mindlessly some light popcorn my kids left and when I realized it I was able to stop and throw the leftovers away! That's a big thing as lately I've been eating leftovers like I was the trash can. Anyway thank you for your support. My goal for today is to not binge but to nourish and fuel my body with as much unprocessed food as possible. Have a great day!
Charin is offline   Reply With Quote