View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #80
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Reda huge kudos to you for getting up so early to go to the gym!

The office lady never got back to me. So I went ahead and applied at 3 places for work...'yeah, Im looking for a job, but I'm promised to work somewhere else in 3 weeks'

today it was finally partly sunny and got up to about 55, first I did about 2 hours yard work...then...

HEY - I GOT MY BIKE OUT OF THE GARAGE TODAY!!

and promptly backed it into the ONE mud hole in our driveway

I swear to Godd I was trying SO hard as I was backing out of the garage to tell myself 'stay CLEAR of that friggin hole' and there I go right into it (rear tire) .

I tried with all my might to rock it out..then tried to go ahead a few inches, by this time the front was churned down to mud and I was fishtailing the rear

So I tried to put my sidestand down...AND I CAN'T because I am so low into that friggin hole that physics had me almost topple to the right with the sidestand down

SO...I sat on my bike for half an hour until our son came home and helped

by this time it was a little chilly to ride so I gave her a bath and wax instead..so she's ready for me tomorrow!! I know there is still a ton of sand and gravel at intersections and in town, so I'll be extra careful.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote