View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #24
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ladies

Dawn hope all goes well with DR... Glad to hear you are taking a few days off with BF - couples always need away time together

Holly sorry you have fallen off wagon, you will get back on -
I am a weekly yo yo dieter it seems lately!!!! But 10 inches of snow I would have taken that here- could maybe get the snowmobiles out for a bit....

Tammy glad to hear WW is working well and you have stayed OP this week! The scale will reflect it on Tuesday

Well BL - I haven't even went back since Wednesday night because I was so sore I haven't been able to move- till finally Saturday I could move but barely, today though much better- I don't think exercise should keep me in bed for 3 days so I am going to talk to them tomorrow about just slowing it down a bit for me...... Seems like I am being a baby but man I literally could not move from Thurs through Saturday

Well I have to find some time to get to work on my new bags- need to get them blinged up so that we can put them on- still trying to figure out what I want to do with taillight because I am defiantly taking the stock RK assembly off .....

Well gotta get lunch and stuff ready for tomorrow
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote