First name (if you want to tell): Dyan
Meaning of user name: My favorite thing to look at=)
Geographical location: CA
Marital Status: Partnered up w/ kids but not married.
Children/Ages: Daughter 5, Son 2 <3
Pets: None yet, not allowed for now
Hobbies/Interests: My kids, music, reading,
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: This time? 1/28/13. From highest weight, 11-2011
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: Highest 245/Start 199/Current 198/145
Problem: Binge eating, used to purge but that stopped when my teeth started showing the signs.
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, moderate exercise
Favorite exercise : Swimming, hands down.
Favorite movies: The Jerk, Most all of Kevin Smith, Most all of Mel Brooks, Spirited Away, All of John Hughes' movies, basically I like to laugh =)
Favorite books/plays: So, so many . . .but it is late. John Sandford, James Patterson, Carl Hiassen, JA Jance, Sue Grafton, Janet Evonovich, Michael Crichton, Robert Sawyer - basically anything not romance.
Music: I'm a karaoke host so there's not much I don't like. My soul loves folky-bluesy rock the best though. Grace Potter and Shawn Mullins are constants.
Favorite Quote(s): "If you want to survive out there, you always have to know where your towel is." Ford Perfect.
Places youíve been: All over the Us besides the North East. A little bit of Mexico.
Places you want to visit: Too many to list, but if there's a nice sandy beach, I wouldn't mind going.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Joy.
02. What is your least favorite word? Seeyouintee.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? confidence
04. What turns you off? arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Sh!t.
06. What sound or noise do you love? The piano.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Chalkboard screeching.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Design (mechanical, not home or fashion.)
09. What profession would you not like to do? Bartending. The pits.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your Dad just didn't know your little voices belonged to me, but aren't you glad you listened?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nah . . .lol