View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
TracyC

S/C/G: 225/208/160

Height: 5'6"

Technically, you should. However, back when I went to the centers from 2005-2007, I was told to use the Fast Forward, now known as Kick Off, because I needed more protein to be able to work out and not be tired. I was a real gym rat back in those days. So if I needed a boost or was participating in one of their numerous contests, I would do Fast Forward instead of the Take Off plan. I think if you were going to settle in for a quiet weekend, the regular Take-Off with lites would be fine.

Good for you for finishing up the Kick Off!

By the way, Dee, since you have the latest program info, could you confirm that if I weigh 211 pounds, I should be on plan 3? I ordered the food guide and program from a seller, but the woman forgot to put in the program book and I just got the food guide. The program book will be here early next week. I thought I read on the boards once that I should be on plan 3, but I wanted to confirm that.

I do like the three smaller portions of protein. They are big enough to satisfy, but not enough to make you feel stuffed like a half pound of chicken used to make me feel.
TracyC is offline   Reply With Quote